Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Make Project Spark versions of games you'd rather be playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
Someone should project spark a better version of driveclub

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
SICK BURN

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Maybe you can project spark a non buggy version of MCC?

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
She sounded really disinterested about all of them.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

jesus christ, not only does she sound and look bored out of her mind, but the video itself is of the worst bits of whatever games those are.

drat it had such potential

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
the game was basically dead when they decided to make it windows 8 only

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
Speaking of hilarious I got another round of jokes for you guys that are sure to have your familys busting a gut on Christmas day, and I DON'T mean from all that turkey! And aw-way-ay we go!!!!

What is the xbox ones favorite song? I'm hot tonight :supaburn:
What is the kinects favorite song? Don't you forget about me. :(
How much RAM is in the xbox one? 32MB!!!:thejoke: :regd08:

That last one was for 32MB OF ESARM personally. Ill see you guys a little bit later for more great party (chat :lol:) jokes

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I'm framerate

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Herr Direktor posted:

Speaking of hilarious I got another round of jokes for you guys that are sure to have your familys busting a gut on Christmas day, and I DON'T mean from all that turkey! And aw-way-ay we go!!!!

What is the xbox ones favorite song? I'm hot tonight :supaburn:
What is the kinects favorite song? Don't you forget about me. :(
How much RAM is in the xbox one? 32MB!!!:thejoke: :regd08:

That last one was for 32MB OF ESARM personally. Ill see you guys a little bit later for more great party (chat :lol:) jokes

Herr Direktor, all of these are making me the STAR of the family gathering, please post more quickly!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

koolkal posted:

the game was basically dead when they decided to make it windows 8 only

It was dead when they bought minecraft instead and completely forgot about it.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Nierbo posted:

SICK BURN

Here's a sick burn. Sony first party studios only big PS4 game of the year:

Must be happy Nierbo :laugh:

:crafty:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Bobtista posted:

A star wars
A pac man
A daft punk concert
A skyrim
A meme
A zelda

The cube one looks dope though

Yeah, the cube thing was the only one that looked remotely interesting or unique. Granted, that video is from April, but even then, that was supposedly the top ten and everything looked boring as hell.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Wheany posted:

Yeah, the cube thing was the only one that looked remotely interesting or unique. Granted, that video is from April, but even then, that was supposedly the top ten and everything looked boring as hell.

The game wasn't even released until a couple of months ago so all of those games were made in the beta.

Maybe there's some good poo poo now, we need someone to investigate. Where's stux :confused:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
343 have not released a good game. The only decent game they wanted to release was developed by a better and more competent studio and they hosed up the porting.

I mean sure I can understand defending the bone considering you guys paid for it, but I don't understand the unconditional love for an incompetent studio who are doing everything they can to destroy one of the biggest gaming franchises.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
oh for sure man

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

SBJ posted:

343 have not released a good game. The only decent game they wanted to release was developed by a better and more competent studio and they hosed up the porting.

I mean sure I can understand defending the bone considering you guys paid for it, but I don't understand the unconditional love for an incompetent studio who are doing everything they can to destroy one of the biggest gaming franchises.

THe halo 5 beta is good but I'm operating on a wait and see policy. Maybe they will break the curse.

Bungie never released a poo poo game till destiny, things can change!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Crafty posted:

Someone should project spark a better version of driveclub

:laugh:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Crafty posted:

Put your phone down and pick up the mop you lazy son of a bitch.

:qq: you said bad things about the xbox, clearly you work as a janitor or in fast food :qq:

Meanwhile:

Crafty checking the thread when he gets up in the middle of the night to pee. Can't let any negativity go unchecked.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

SBJ posted:

343 is the new 989.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

:qq: you said bad things about the xbox, clearly you work as a janitor or in fast food :qq:

Meanwhile:

Crafty checking the thread when he gets up in the middle of the night to pee. Can't let any negativity go unchecked.

You're posting about how much I post. Weak, even for a six figure shmuck like yourself :crafty:

Try harder.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Crafty posted:

Yep, the PC version of The Crew sure scored higher (with only six reviews) than the 69 it got on the Bone and 61 on PS4

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

You're posting about how much I post. Weak, even for a six figure shmuck like yourself :crafty:

Try harder.

Please cease insulting me about having a successful career, them wounds cut deep, bro.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Crafty posted:

operating on a wait and see policy. Maybe they will break the curse.

I call this.. The MS Delusion.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

CheeseFactory posted:

Please cease insulting me about having a successful career, them wounds cut deep, bro.

realtalk how do u see lists like this for a thread

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Nierbo posted:

Maybe you can project spark a non buggy version of MCC?

You know somebody's already did that on LBP.

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
"Captain! CAPTAIN COME QUICK! SOMETHING IS ON THE "HORIZON" :aslol: "

"What is it lookout? "

"It's more X-cellent Xbox jokes! Set a course for hilarity."

Lets look at the lighter side of the MS family (share) of empolyees.

What do you call Larry Hyrb after christmas dinner? A full Nelson :burger:
Why did Major Nelson return the book he got for christmas? He already REDDIT! :tvtropes:
What did the 343 employee say after he dropped the angels bag? Whoops looks like I broke another halo :angel:

Boy are their faces red(mond). See you all later!

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

koolkal posted:

realtalk how do u see lists like this for a thread

Click on the number of posts (under the 're' column)

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
We were praying to god and nothing happened the last 358 times but I'm just going to wait and see...... ;)

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Wait and see if a 343 developed game is good? Man boners are proof that if a ship is sinking you can suppress the survival instinct long enough for one final violin performance

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
But I guess some people just have 32MB of ram in their brain

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Max22 posted:

Yep, the PC version of The Crew sure scored higher (with only six reviews) than the 69 it got on the Bone and 61 on PS4

Well the PS4 version was bound to review badly, the weak CPU couldn't handle the game.

CheeseFactory posted:

"Like all successful business men, I like to talk about my seven figure salary on internet video game message boards"

You absolute moron :laugh:

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Crafty posted:

Must be happy Nierbo :laugh:

How did the console versions of the Crew do, Crafty?

Max22 posted:

Oh.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Seedge posted:

How did the console versions of the Crew do, Crafty?
Oh.

Even if you take the lowest review of 61 (which was low due to the terrible performance of the PS4 version).

The gap is much closer between the crew (61) and driveclub (71), than driveclub (71) and Forza H2 (86)

What a console :vince:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

"Like all successful business men, I like to talk about my seven figure salary on internet video game message boards"

You absolute moron :laugh:

Awesome, you found my picture, thanks Crafty.

Yeah it feels pretty good not being tied to a single thread in a forum for 12 months straight. You can achieve a lot, you should try it.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

CheeseFactory posted:

Awesome, you found my picture, thanks Crafty.

Yeah it feels pretty good not being tied to a single thread in a forum for 12 months straight. You can achieve a lot, you should try it.

It's ok to post when you're bragging about your seven figure salary but other posts are not allowed. Got ya! :lol:

Crafty fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 22, 2014

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Crafty posted:

It's ok to post when you're bragging about your seven figure salary but other posts are not allowed. Got ya! :lol:

That's not what he said at all wow

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Crafty posted:

Crafty posted:

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Also, I have 2339 posts in 11 years, you have 1347 in 5 years. Think how rich you could have been if you had stuck to my posting schedule :crafty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
"You want jokes"

"I think I'm entitled to them"

"You want the answers?"

"I want the jokes"

"YOU CANT HANDLE THE JOKES"

Lets all take a look at at a very special guy who while he might not be an actual empolyee of the big MS he certainly is more than qualified for it. I think we all know who that is. Just like the man himself these are all safe for work. So make your monday a little more crafty.

What do Crafty and half of the insides of an X bone have in common? They're both big fans :patriot:
Why was Crafty booed at the basketball game? He was cherry picking :biotruths:
Why did Crafty take stux to the vet? He was frothing :staredog:

Suspend your race and share these jokes with the people you love.

• Locked thread