Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
For some reason all of the Krusty links result in the Steven Universe introduction??? All the other filters work fine for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

http://splicetube.com/krusty.swf?v=9OYZ04mCGCo&ts=95&clip1=17&clip2=37

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

bravo.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Everdraed posted:

I guess I'm coining these things, so they're now called SpliceTubes. If a kindly mod would change the thread title to SpliceTubes: the Splice Must Flow, I'd be greatly appreciative!

And whoa, after fiddling and fuddling, a number of awesome goons helped me make a site for these dumb things! Wow!

You can tell it's under construction because of the gifs at the bottom. Look at them go! That's progress in motion my friends.

All swf and html files can now be found at http://splicetube.com, just append them right to that domain and they should work fine. The old links will work too but I have less control over the particulars on that space and won't be keeping it updated.

And here's a new one, Krusty!

Sometimes things make no sense!
Sometimes things just don't have a satisfying payoff!
Sometimes things just go on and on, gross!
Edgy stuff here, folks!

http://splicetube.com/krusty.swf?v=[youtube video ID]&ts=[time start in seconds]&clip1=[time in seconds for clip one to start]&clip2=[time in seconds for clip two to start]

I'm curious is all the masking stuff being done in flash?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Awww, Billy.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

http://www.splicetube.com/fuckyou.swf?v=dbrpqWkNqyo&ts=8

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
http://www.splicetube.com/smashtv.swf?v=Tnnus-Vsa0s&ts=0

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
http://splicetube.com/smashtv.swf?v=sv0tKC_b9KU&ts=68

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
http://splicetube.com/krusty.swf?v=3Th71eJ2xKQ&ts=1&clip1=15&clip2=28

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Jagchosis posted:

For some reason all of the Krusty links result in the Steven Universe introduction??? All the other filters work fine for me.
What browser are you using? I had someone tell me that IE10 would cause the default testing settings to play instead of selected options, but that it worked correctly in IE11.

Trying with IE9 it looks like the .swf files will load defaults instead of url variables, but if you use the .html page (just replace .swf with .html) it seems to load correctly. This happens with all the files I've posted I think, though most of these links are .html so people haven't seen the issue as much. Or maybe they thought everybody just liked whatever default vids I used a whole lot?

That's troubling! I really don't have the acumen to tell you why that happens, those defaults should only play in non-browser environments so I can test things when I don't have url variables. IE might be deforming the url, or failing an externalinterface call. I dunno, I just want to make weird edits!!

Can you test using .html versions Jagchosis? Anybody who has that issue, can you test the html versions for me? If those seem to work for everybody I'll set up the .html to always fullscreen and just stick with those, since I can't really imagine anyone preferring to use the static sized versions.

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm curious is all the masking stuff being done in flash?
Nope, I'm doing the masking in AE since that's actually bearable. Flash isn't very good for this stuff, but honestly nothing is.

Honestly the WTC links aren't very strong but I tossed them in because they worked 'okay,' I wouldn't begrudge anyone giving me poo poo over them because their execution probably isn't good enough to get away with using the footage. If you use controversial topics or footage in your humor, you had better be loving funny with it, or you deserve the poo poo you get.

Ideally the joke those clips are going for would have long, boring footage of people playing flight sims, learning how to use flight sim joysticks, show a person getting some sort of flight certificate, cut to Bart and Lisa, then cut to the WTC footage. That concept could still be done very easily though! I could also see about loading more than one video file and allowing the user some ability to cut between them. Dynamic real-time stream editing deployments sounds like a fun thing that hasn't been done before, so I'll see if I can invent that I guess?

I would absolutely love to see people making very simple video edits that work particularly well with these and uploading them to youtube, that progression of effort (just finding a good youtube link that works > crafting your own youtube video to embed into them) is what I've had in mind from the beginning. An image macro maker is limited, if you can put in text you've reached its creativity ceiling. These have a super low barrier to entry, but afford the possibility of much more complex edits if the user wants to go that far. Like an exquisite use of goatse, I want to see their capabilities stretched to the limit!

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

The YT movie seems to be playing in the background, making timing of the clip difficult.

Anyway..

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Well that just looks darling

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
http://splicetube.com/drome2.html?v=YFqtye2_3E4

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

It might smell.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

EDIT:

Is this old yet? Probably.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Dec 21, 2014

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
This guy must have a great trick.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
OH MY GOD THE DOORRRRRRRRRR
THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

spring break forever

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013
Everdraed, well done. I have to make a suggestion though. Make a Krusty II. Basically, make it be exactly the same except the final segment is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

edit: I made one, kind of meta :)
http://splicetube.com/krusty.html?v=Ubckx7X2Nd4&ts=3&clip1=5&clip2=7

Spectacle Rock fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 22, 2014

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
gently caress Erin's cartwheel:

http://splicetube.com/fuckyou.swf?v=p2YYLj1rezk

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
http://splicetube.com/krusty.html?v=CT11bhh5_9U&ts=2&clip1=13&clip2=15

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
http://splicetube.com/krusty.html?v=cm27IaKRvcc&ts=42&clip1=10&clip2=15

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

Spectacle Rock posted:

Everdraed, well done. I have to make a suggestion though. Make a Krusty II. Basically, make it be exactly the same except the final segment is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

edit: I made one, kind of meta :)
http://splicetube.com/krusty.html?v=Ubckx7X2Nd4&ts=3&clip1=5&clip2=7
Oh yeah, that's a way better response and I'll do exactly that in the near future. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

I actually have a handful of Simpsons clips I plan on banging out soon (Bart imagining something and it zooms into his thought bubble, showing the inside of homer's brain, etc), classic Simpsons has some really great splicefodder so I think I'll need to bust out my dvds and go through them again with a notepad.

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013

Everdraed posted:

Oh yeah, that's a way better response and I'll do exactly that in the near future. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

I actually have a handful of Simpsons clips I plan on banging out soon (Bart imagining something and it zooms into his thought bubble, showing the inside of homer's brain, etc), classic Simpsons has some really great splicefodder so I think I'll need to bust out my dvds and go through them again with a notepad.

Awesome; you are awesome. Thanks Everdraed!

Also, I just gotta say that "coffee segment gif" you made of that person in the Earthbound thread who kept ranting about Mother 3 was hilarious. Keep on being you :)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
http://www.splicetube.com/drome2.html?v=v8Djdi6z0m8

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Everdraed posted:

Also I don't have any examples on hand but if I were to find the perfect clip for a splice tube how would I go about giving it to you? I could probably put some crude masks on it but my workflow is a little rough

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Letting people make their own templates is really the ideal for this

The Cheeto
Dec 14, 2011

Please watch these middle-aged men playing video games
http://splicetube.com/krusty.html?v=90zswjfmbOo&ts=120&clip1=2.8&clip2=17.25

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Hat Thoughts posted:

Absolutely. I know it's no small feat to make these things work but if a way was devised to set a "framing" video and define a space/window on that video where a second embedded video could be linked and it could be automated and done by the mass public, you'd be a millionaire. (Assuming you aren't already because you are obviously talented)

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Spectacle Rock posted:

Awesome; you are awesome. Thanks Everdraed!

Also, I just gotta say that "coffee segment gif" you made of that person in the Earthbound thread who kept ranting about Mother 3 was hilarious. Keep on being you :)

What's that? I want to see it, especially if it's what I think it is

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
http://www.splicetube.com/krusty.swf?v=FRB4cszLkQ4&ts=5&clip1=17&clip2=30
Wrestling 3 (with love to THE BIG GUY)

http://www.splicetube.com/krusty.swf?v=2S3rXojCzi4&ts=5&clip1=17&clip2=30
Wrestling 4

Peanut President fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Dec 23, 2014

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Something new is on Splice Tube and Everdraed hasn't talked about it yet.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Dec 23, 2014

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

It's time for a cool new Splice! Whoa!

InternetJanitor gave me a hot tip on an interesting SpliceTube idea. By checking a database, we can summon up true facts about any video
you toss into this splice! IJ even produced some fantastic art assets to help this incredible tech become a reality, with an amazingly lifelike host, Eddie 'Cuddles' Grossman! When triggered, Eddie will slide right on in and drop a wad of info on you. Although I can't promise the database is 100% correct, every single video we tried had Eddie serving up a related, totally true fact. Astounding!

True Facts with Eddie Grossman

Eddie knows LOADS about Christmas! Just in time for the holiday season!

How do you know if Santa is just faking it? Eddie'll tell ya!

Eddie knows ponies like the back of his hand!

Eddie can tell you why people have been afraid to use the shower for years!

Eddie knows a thing or two about the noble fedora!

Edit: Scooped by a skunk, oh the shame!

This SpliceTube has a load of options, conveniently listed in the SpliceTube url template thingamabob.

v: Video ID: YouTube video ID.
ts: Start Time: Time in seconds that the YouTube will begin.
clip1: Eddie Timer: Time in seconds before Eddie shoots out a true fact.
slide: Slide Timer: Time in seconds before Eddie slides into view (might be a bit jerky, that's normal!).
xp: Eddie X Position: Takes an int (which includes negatives), moves Eddie's position left and right.
hat: Hat: Put a hat on Eddie! (0-3)
suit: Clothing: Put some clothes on Eddie! (0-2)
susp: Suspenders: Put... suspenders on Eddie? Well sure! (0-1)
tie: Tie: TIE (0-1) that's not a tie...
bw: Ol' Timey Eddie: Eddie has been doing this for a while, maybe you've seen him in a clip that's in B&W? (0-1)

ChesterJT posted:

Hat Thoughts posted:

Absolutely. I know it's no small feat to make these things work but if a way was devised to set a "framing" video and define a space/window on that video where a second embedded video could be linked and it could be automated and done by the mass public, you'd be a millionaire. (Assuming you aren't already because you are obviously talented)

Haha, I would love to be able to make that sort of thing a reality but at a certain point it's browser based video editing, and possibly a huge backend of video content management, and that sort of stuff is way beyond my ability. I'm definitely going to do my best to make more complex splices, including a lot of minor options and novel tricks, and if I can figure out ways to make very simple masking or compositing possible within these containers I will absolutely go that route.

Alan Smithee posted:

Also I don't have any examples on hand but if I were to find the perfect clip for a splice tube how would I go about giving it to you? I could probably put some crude masks on it but my workflow is a little rough

If it's a concept, you can just say it here or email it to me (splicetubes@gmail.com is what I'm using at the moment for site specific stuff) and as I said if it's 'oh man that's incredible' I'll do it pretty quickly.

If anybody wants to take the time to mask, composite, or edit together a good concept I'll gladly build the container file for it and give you full credit for the editing work (which is tedious as all hell). At the moment I'm hesitant to host anything on SpliceTube that I haven't done the AS3 for since I really don't know Flash and its vulnerabilities to say for certain a swf isn't malicious.

Everdraed fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Dec 23, 2014

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Everdraed posted:

Edit: Scooped by a skunk, oh the shame!
Hahaha, sorry about that. I just got excited seeing something new on the site is all. Searched the thread up and down trying to figure out how to use it. When there wasn't a post I just went through putting 1 2 3 4 5 in all the boxes just to experiment with it. Thanks to your post I now know how it works.

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013

Segmentation Fault posted:

What's that? I want to see it, especially if it's what I think it is

http://gifsound.com/?gif=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85252124/cofnewM1.gif&v=a_WurTZJrpE

This plays the gif and adds the proper coffee break sound. Some guy in a thread ACTUALLY said all of this unironically.

Also, I laughed way too hard at the new recent submissions. Your invention is bringing joy to the peoples!

Spectacle Rock fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 23, 2014

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."
It was quite an endeavor getting that GIF compressed to a reasonable size and preventing it from making browsers and GIF editing tools explode.

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013
I've made something special:

http://splicetube.com/funfacts.html?v=IMALWe0IPyA&ts=53&clip1=4&xp=100

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
http://splicetube.com/funfacts.html?v=dbMoWt7i7Jc&ts=55&clip1=15&slide=5&xp=-600

E: also, I am not enough of a fan to be able to name an episode where it happened but I'm sure Star Trek must have a ton of clips where the crew call up something on the viewscreen and react with horror. Would those be the kind of thing you're looking for?

Whybird fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Whybird posted:

E: also, I am not enough of a fan to be able to name an episode where it happened but I'm sure Star Trek must have a ton of clips where the crew call up something on the viewscreen and react with horror. Would those be the kind of thing you're looking for?

you also have people watching tapes and reacting with horror in Breaking Bad and True Detective, not to mention the obvious scenes from 8MM and Hardcore...

• Locked thread