Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

The "Saving Mr. Banks" sequel looks intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
I wonder what percentage of movies made after 1933 had Nazis in them.

I bet it's at least 2%

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I bet it's a lot more than those made before then.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

by Jason Edmiston

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

That's the dumbest poo poo ever and I want it so bad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I loving love it. All of Rocky IV is the dumbest poo poo ever and I love it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hey, training in a barn worked for Ric Flair.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Yeah that's pretty much perfect for Rocky IV.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I'm the stone nipple

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

fatherboxx posted:

by Jason Edmiston

It looks like Ivan Drago drew the short straw at a high stakes Bukakke party.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The credits need Robot as "Robot".

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

It looks like Ivan Drago drew the short straw at a high stakes Bukakke party.

Seriously. Get rid of the snow and maybe add some red details to the mountain to emphasize the Soviet connection and you're cooking with gas. The snow really does not do it any favors.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

M42 posted:

I'm the stone nipple

Then you're an excellent toehold.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

If snow on a mountain makes you think of cum, that's probably not a problem with the picture.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

TetsuoTW posted:

If snow on a mountain makes you think of cum, that's probably not a problem with the picture.

You don't jizz over a liter of marshmallow fluff a go?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

CelticPredator posted:

That car is taller than he is.
Kurt's knees are basically made out of duct tape and powdered sugar, if he dropped something it would end like a skit from RLM where Kurt screams as you can audibly hear bones cracking as bends down

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

TetsuoTW posted:

Semen stains the mountaintops

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

fatherboxx posted:

by Jason Edmiston

This is true art. I want it on my wall.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

M42 posted:

I'm the stone nipple

If I had a nickel for every time you've said that...

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Young Freud posted:

The credits need Robot as "Robot".

I thought the robot was in Rocky V.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Jedit posted:

I thought the robot was in Rocky V.

No, the robot was in Rocky IV. Burt Young was frightened until he reprogrammed it with a woman's voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgEH95t6m34

Rocky V was the one where Rocky ended up bankrupt and somehow everyone had to go back to their old jobs from fifteen years ago.

Pope Corky the IX fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 25, 2014

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
I love Rocky IV so much and I've never seen a poster give it so much justice. Really, the entire movie is a musical. I think there's 5 montages in the movie. There's about 40-70 lines of dialogue. It's easily the most underrated Rocky movie. While Rocky Balboa isn't amazing, it's a solid redemption for Rocky V - which commits the sin of being boring.

For those who haven't seen the Rocky IV montage - just take a look and marvel at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57qB6Kwroo - I would love to this but with movie executives trying to use CG over practical effects. (Drago is obviously CG)

On a related note - Merry Christmas everyone.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I love Rocky 4, no poo poo. Love that poster too.

TetsuoTW posted:

Nothing wrong with thinking of cum as long as it's mine.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

CaptainHollywood posted:

I love Rocky IV so much and I've never seen a poster give it so much justice. Really, the entire movie is a musical. I think there's 5 montages in the movie. There's about 40-70 lines of dialogue. It's easily the most underrated Rocky movie. While Rocky Balboa isn't amazing, it's a solid redemption for Rocky V - which commits the sin of being boring.

For those who haven't seen the Rocky IV montage - just take a look and marvel at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57qB6Kwroo - I would love to this but with movie executives trying to use CG over practical effects. (Drago is obviously CG)

On a related note - Merry Christmas everyone.

If you don't have the Rocky IV. Soundtrack on your gym playlist you're doing it wrong

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Frostwerks posted:

I love Rocky 4, no poo poo. Love that poster too.

Nothing wrong with thinking of cum as long as it's mine.

But why do you want to cum on Dolph Lundgren so badly?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Slugworth posted:

But why do you want to cum on Dolph Lundgren so badly?

Why don't you!?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vincent posted:

Why don't you!?

For real, why is wanting to cum on Dolph Lundgren suddenly a weird and creepy thing. Why is that.

edit: vvv I probably shouldn't have used capitalization and punctuation to show I was running with the joke

davidspackage fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 25, 2014

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

davidspackage posted:

For real, why is wanting to cum on Dolph Lundgren suddenly a weird and creepy thing. Why is that.

Lot of people in here taking jokes seriously.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Gaz2k21 posted:

If you don't have the Rocky IV. Soundtrack on your gym playlist you're doing it wrong

https://soundcloud.com/maddecent/sets/blood-bros-series

These three mixtapes will set you up solid for that and more.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Allen Wren posted:

https://soundcloud.com/maddecent/sets/blood-bros-series

These three mixtapes will set you up solid for that and more.

Holy poo poo I was looking for this earlier. Thanks!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ShufflerZero posted:

69: Matched Pairs

Wow. That is ...amazing.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

I just noticed the "THEME SONG" box at the bottom on this. Is that why the song mentions Johnny Rotten in it?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

SALT CURES HAM posted:

I just noticed the "THEME SONG" box at the bottom on this. Is that why the song mentions Johnny Rotten in it?

Other way around, the song's like a year older than the movie.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Well now I'm doubly confused, because that's kind of a non sequitur in the song and the movie using him as a motif would have explained it.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Well now I'm doubly confused, because that's kind of a non sequitur in the song and the movie using him as a motif would have explained it.

The song is about Young's obsolescence and the rise of punk music, so the Johnny Rotten namedrop makes sense.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Neil was hanging out with DEVO around then, so he had a solid view of what music trends were up to at that point.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

davidspackage posted:

He hung out with Andy Warhol, dated Grace Jones, and hung around the New York night scene in the early '80s. You know Dolph got into stuff probably as strange as that.

Allen Wren posted:

Neil was hanging out with DEVO around then, so he had a solid view of what music trends were up to at that point.

Neil made Human Highway with DEVO, so it's more than that.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Dec 26, 2014

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Rocky IV poster is on sale right on http://www.skuzzles.com/. Limited to 150. Also a Russian variant. I bought the poo poo out of one (regular).

Tim Whatley fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 26, 2014

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Young Freud posted:

Neil made Human Highway with DEVO, so it's more than that.

Well, sure, I could talk about their whole laundry list of hangouts, but my point was just that Neil knew what was up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Oh, okay, now I get it. I just hadn't realized what the song was about- of course he knew who he was, that much is obvious, I was just trying to place it in the song and that makes total sense.