Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

I hate that fucker who is easily one of, if not the most consistent posters of griefing content in this thread. Let's argue about him and not post griefing related content for a page or two every time he posts, because it clearly accomplishes something other than making GBS threads up the thread.

i agree friend, can we go back to threatening to rape some kids in here, cause that's some epic freakin content that i want to read all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

I hate that fucker who is easily one of, if not the most consistent posters of griefing content in this thread. Let's argue about him and not post griefing related content for a page or two every time he posts, because it clearly accomplishes something other than making GBS threads up the thread.

thats why I suggested coming up with more epic griefing ideas for him to make videos about

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
*scrolls past games* "holy poo poo, it's the guy who wants to show his dick to kids. can't wait for this epic post"

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm not saying he isn't an unfunny nerd who threatened to rape a child, I'm saying that you guys poo poo this thread up worse than him.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Threatening to stick your dick in a kid is definitely le epic troll and anyone who says otherwise had their "jimmies rustled"

:troll:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

I'm not saying he isn't an unfunny nerd who threatened to rape a child, I'm saying that you guys poo poo this thread up worse than him.

would you call it....griefing?????

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

:yikes:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
although i guess i didn't threaten to rape you. and i apologize. i'll remember next time to make it a truly Epic Grief.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

Agreed, friend. We need to stop the persecution of child rapists and child rape jokes on this forum... fucks up my reading of the thread where children are called niggers on CS:GO and runescape...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
sergeant_crunch: "yea i dont know how i feel about the guy who threatened to rape kids, but those imps making message board posts have gone TOO FAR"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Go to schadenfreude thread or post some thread-related content along the lines, this poo poo is getting boring.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

*swaggers into the cell block*

"Yo nigga what're you in for"

"...thread making GBS threads and don't you forget it BITCH"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

*swaggers into the cell block*

"Yo nigga what're you in for"

"...thread making GBS threads and don't your forget it BITCH"

its apparently worse than threatening to rape a child

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

same but unironically because none of the videos he posts are funny

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

little munchkin posted:

same but unironically because none of the videos he posts are funny

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

holy poo poo this a post to be proud of innit

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Don't grief the griefing thread or the kiddiefuckers might get mad

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
THe imps are out of controll.... good lord, i just want to read this mans insanely good post history, but it looks like the mods are asleep!

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
Just because of this I may have to grief someone and record it in the next three days.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

g0t_hats posted:

ventrilo harassment isnt funny

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Azerban posted:

holy poo poo this a post to be proud of innit

its pretty amazing to see soemone with such wrong priorities like that guy, lol

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I say I want to rape kids will I become cool? I'll do it, this is my parachute account, I'm crazy

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Some cool griefing I found. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6kE4QwAaU

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

I'm reading the thread right now and imagining that you're all typing this while playing SS13 and it's pretty entertaining I gotta say :munch:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Straight outta Games Threads crazy motherfucker named g0t hatz
From the gang called Pedoz With Attitudes
When I'm called off I threaten to show my dick off
Squeeze my nutsack and pubbies are hauled off

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

e...PIC

Straight outta Games Threads crazy motherfucker named g0t hatz
From the gang called Pedoz With Attitudes
When I'm called off I threaten to show my dick off
Squeeze my nutsack and pubbies are hauled off

widestancer has mad flow

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

im glad people are bringing up the g0t_hats pedo video again, but unironically in a not sarcastic way

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
You guys seem to think I'm trying to pick sides or something. I don't give two shits about the guy, I just get tired of constantly hearing about him.
Do you think if you keep complaining he'll go away on his own? Because he clearly gets a kick out of all this drama that gets stirred up every time he posts. If you think complaining about it is going to get the mods to ban him, why not just report him instead? If you hate seeing his posts so much, why can't you just ignore him?

Complaining in the thread every time he posts is probably the worst way to handle it.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

TheSpiritFox posted:

I'm reading the thread right now and imagining that you're all typing this while playing SS13 and it's pretty entertaining I gotta say :munch:

oh, word?

TheSpiritFox posted:

"And I was 20 with a 15 year old because we were very alike in alot of ways and we clicked personality wise." User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I posted a sick burn but i had more tabs open and now i can't find it.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

You guys seem to think I'm trying to pick sides or something. I don't give two shits about the guy, I just get tired of constantly hearing about him.
Do you think if you keep complaining he'll go away on his own? Because he clearly gets a kick out of all this drama that gets stirred up every time he posts. If you think complaining about it is going to get the mods to ban him, why not just report him instead? If you hate seeing his posts so much, why can't you just ignore him?

Complaining in the thread every time he posts is probably the worst way to handle it.

Some of us enjoy making fun of people like that guy. It's almost like griefing.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i posted in the recommend me a game thread.

you must pay the troll toll, if you want to post the boyshole mygot

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Turtlicious posted:

I posted a sick burn but i had more tabs open and now i can't find it.
It should be in your post history.

Are you sure it's not self-griefing?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

why cant they respect our form of griefing?

hahah holy fuuuuuck

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

can you please stop making GBS threads up this thread and instead threaten an infant with sexual assault, we've established this is preferential

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

I'm sorry but this is the griefing discussion thread, not the PYF Joe Paterno quotes thread.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azerban posted:

can you please stop making GBS threads up this thread and instead threaten an infant with sexual assault, we've established this is preferential

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

God it's like the Archeage thread all over again :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Eonwe posted:

e...PIC

widestancer has mad flow

I love you IMP guys. This thread is now my favorite!

If Drinkfist shows up it will be better than the AA thread from MMO!

Also gently caress that myg0t guy.

• Locked thread