Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Magres posted:

God it's like the Archeage thread all over again :psyduck:

You say that like its a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Magres posted:

God it's like the Archeage thread all over again :psyduck:

:mrgw:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

CappyBottoms posted:

You say that like its a bad thing.

:getin:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

You guys seem to think I'm trying to pick sides or something.

didnt you just say imp zone posting in this thread was worse than threatening to rape a child

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Eonwe posted:

didnt you just say imp zone posting in this thread was worse than threatening to rape a child

he did

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The truth could be in the middle...

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

yall imps are in for a world of hurt when hats brings in his posting buddies again to own you :twisted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

One time at Chuck e cheese some dude jacked off in the ball pit LOL epic griefing there guys

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Control Volume posted:

yall imps are in for a world of hurt when hats brings in his posting buddies again to own you :twisted:

im scared for the children

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Once hubby (Black Baby Goku) wakes up and posts 5 pages of feels memes you'll know the party really started

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

hmm wel lmaybe now is a time for the start of a new griefing thread, where we can post good griefs, and all the greats from griefing past, anyways goonspeed goonsirs may your griefs be strong haha

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Once hubby (Black Baby Goku) wakes up and posts 5 pages of feels memes you'll know the party really started

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
This is horrible, can we go back to the "post an example or die" rules?

(for content: this guy usually makes funny videos https://www.youtube.com/user/RandyTheRobotGaming/videos)

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Making fun of the guy who griefs by being an unstable pedophile and watching people line up to get kicked in the nuts defending him is pretty good griefing.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Krotera posted:

That rule was loving awful.

*posts a whole bunch of garbage*

"One time I shot my teammates on purpose in Counterstrike, it made them angry"

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Krotera posted:

(for content: this guy usually makes funny videos https://www.youtube.com/user/RandyTheRobotGaming/videos)

What, in particular, makes you uncomfortable with pedos being outed?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Making fun of the guy who griefs by being an unstable pedophile and watching people line up to get kicked in the nuts defending him is pretty good griefing.

*literally runs so fast to defend a weirdo with pedophile tendencies that he trips over his own feet*

Chomp8645 posted:

That rule was loving awful.

*posts a whole bunch of garbage*

"One time I shot my teammates on purpose in Counterstrike, it made them angry"

Yep - everyone just does exactly what he did

make the post he wanted to make then shoehorn in a grief

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Randy the Robot is funny tho

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Did someone defend him?

Average Bear posted:

Lack of video game content in video game thread.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

kalstrams posted:

Did someone defend him?

only if you consider 'you making fun of someone threatening child rape is worse than child rape' to be defending him

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

That's enough Wakka!
E: wrong thread but I'm leaving it because it fits and made me giggle

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

kalstrams posted:

Did someone defend him?

Lack of video game content in video game thread.

Lack of video game content in video game thread beep boop beep boop

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I grief the gently caress out of people but if you grief my thread about griefing well sir you are a giant dildo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Azerban posted:

only if you consider 'you making fun of someone threatening child rape is worse than child rape' to be defending him
They way it's phrased it seems so indeed.
:wtc:

Lack of video game content in video game thread beep boop beep boop
*farts*

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
:rolleyes: Ignore the imp trolls, thread regulars. The mods will be here soon enough.

Content: Here's me on my way to an epic grief at a japan video game convention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGeXSs_3ck

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
widestancer and eonwe please i like you folks but do not tarnish hats image. did u even watch the video in question. let me tell you that i did not watch the video but i'm pretty sure that he, personally, does not threaten to rape a child.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
all im saying is give the man a chance and watch the vid and read his responses to the accusations. i'm not going to do either of those things, i would rather not bring shame to myself or my family. the only thing i can say for certainty is that the videos he has posted that have the rhasta man, are funny.

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

Average Bear posted:

(I am long-posting with the hope that we can start a non-sarcastic, down-to-earth, mercifully short dialogue. Please non-sarcastically reciprocate!)

Do you mean Hats? I think he probably wasn't an actual pedo: I think he's just saying whatever he thinks will get a rise out of people. (He is not very funny.) Are you trying to get handwringing apologia out of people by accusing them of not adequately shaming the hypothetical child rapist? I don't think children ever came into risk of rape here and it reads to me like you're trying to start a dogpile because you don't like people who post in the Imp Zone. (Disclaimer: I post in the Imp Zone.) As far as I know no one here actually supports rape.

I guess TheSpiritFox was kind of pedo? But I don't get the implicit dichotomy i.e. Azerban was drawing between either "reading pages of hypothetical child rape commentary" or "children literally getting raped, you monster." If I started posting in a thread you like about starving African children or sex harassment in the military, and wouldn't stop, wouldn't you be miffed if I started calling you a self-righteous imperialist or a rape apologist because you didn't care enough about my issue to switch to it full-time? Because there's a weak-at-best topic tether here and I don't think the derail is very interesting.

I think it would be best if people ignored Hats' posts. I am not ignoring your posts because I want to reach out to you! Now I have to burn Minecraft.

(Please excuse me if I've garbled the presumable posting factions here, as they don't seem to be consistent from post to post.)

Krotera fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 28, 2014

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

You guys seem to think I'm trying to pick sides or something. I don't give two shits about the guy, I just get tired of constantly hearing about him.
Do you think if you keep complaining he'll go away on his own? Because he clearly gets a kick out of all this drama that gets stirred up every time he posts. If you think complaining about it is going to get the mods to ban him, why not just report him instead? If you hate seeing his posts so much, why can't you just ignore him?

Complaining in the thread every time he posts is probably the worst way to handle it.

Yeah it's totally weird, whenever g0t_hats posts a video where he threatens to rape a child people call him a pedo and tell him to stop posting unfunny bullshit. I'm sure there's no pattern here, they're just threadshitting and definitely not engaging in the SA tradition of mocking unfunny people

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Krotera posted:

(I am long-posting with the hope that we can start a non-sarcastic, down-to-earth, mercifully short dialogue. Please non-sarcastically reciprocate!)

Do you mean Hats? I think he probably wasn't an actual pedo: I think he's just saying whatever he thinks will get a rise out of people. (He is not very funny.) Are you trying to get handwringing apologia out of people by accusing them of not adequately shaming the hypothetical child rapist? I don't think children ever came into risk of rape here and it reads to me like you're trying to start a dogpile because you don't like people who post in the Imp Zone. (Disclaimer: I post in the Imp Zone.) As far as I know no one here actually supports rape.

I guess TheSpiritFox was kind of pedo? But I don't get the implicit dichotomy i.e. Azerban was drawing between either "reading pages of hypothetical child rape commentary" or "children literally getting raped, you monster." If I started posting in a thread you like about starving African children or sex harassment in the military, and wouldn't stop, wouldn't you be miffed if I started calling you a self-righteous imperialist or a rape apologist because you didn't care enough about my issue to switch to it full-time? Because there's a weak-at-best topic tether here and I don't think the derail is very interesting.

I think it would be best if people ignored Hats' posts. I am not ignoring your posts because I want to reach out to you! Now I have to burn Minecraft.

thats a lot of words and all i know is that telling a woman you are going to pound her daughter's 5 year old pussy is wrong and gross and he deserves to be mocked pretty much any time he ever posts, like there is something really mentally wrong with someone who would say that

im sorry you dont agree with that

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

Eonwe posted:

thats a lot of words and all i know is that telling a woman you are going to pound her daughter's 5 year old pussy is wrong and gross and he deserves to be mocked pretty much any time he ever posts

im sorry you dont agree with that

For two and a half pages straight?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Reading people mock g0t_hats is more entertaining than watching his videos

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Krotera posted:

If I started posting in a thread you like about starving African children or sex harassment in the military, and wouldn't stop, wouldn't you be miffed if I started calling you a self-righteous imperialist or a rape apologist because you didn't care enough about my issue to switch to it full-time? Because there's a weak-at-best topic tether here and I don't think the derail is very interesting.

if i personally was threatening to rip food out of the mouths of somalian babies until they died or to rape people i had a power differential over i would probably deserve that, yes

Krotera posted:

For two and a half pages straight?

yeah pretty much forever until he realizes it was wrong and best case gets psych treatment

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Krotera posted:

(Please excuse me if I've garbled the presumable posting factions here, as they don't seem to be consistent from post to post.)

read all that poo poo, thanks.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hats (to his team in cs:go competitive): BABY gently caress BABY gently caress ITS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRIIIIIIGHT

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
i read this thread and griefed myself

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the thing i guess people didnt learn from the archeage thread is that by complaining about the shitposting you've basically only guaranteed it would go on for 2 1/2 pages

if the people complaining about us posting hadnt made those posts, none of these very terrible posts about how imps are worse posters than a guy who threatened to rape a kid would have been posted

Apathetic Medic
Apr 22, 2010

Fun Shoe
TLDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0I4mTEdAf8

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
but seriously folks. i was kidding about not wanting to watch the videos to avoid shamng my family. i was just lazy. and i still am. but if someone would link me the video so i can watch it and make sure that the accusations are correct, or if they are not correct, i could put this whole thing to rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

but seriously folks. i was kidding about not wanting to watch the videos to avoid shamng my family. i was just lazy. and i still am. but if someone would link me the video so i can watch it and make sure that the accusations are correct, or if they are not correct, i could put this whole thing to rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ

about 14 seconds in

• Locked thread