Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

That sounds like BoB collapse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
maybe all the clever original griefers moved out. I for one am sad. I guess I just dont find the vent meltdowns all that entertaining. :smith:

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Dunno enough to have much of an opinion about IMP ZONE beyond the observation that between nonsense and poo poo-stirring they have provided orders-of-magnitude more amusement than any of the myg0t 'content' posted thus far.

Slime posted:

The grief is on us for reading this lovely loving thread

On an absolute scale from "-1" to "Jay Owens" the past few pages have been objectively less unfunny than a whoopee cushion at a crack baby's funeral, so lighten up. It isn't really griefing if the recipient(?) doesn't take it seriously. Try imagining that everyone on the internet is a brilliant satirist.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Lizardsquad did a DDOS attack on PSN and XBL during Christmas and some British radio show gets one of the "hackers" on the show. It's not a grief (the DDOS was I guess) but it's pretty funny how pathetic the LS guy is and since people can't stop bitching about how there isn't enough content I figure why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHBBl5vpZUw

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
there are impmen in my safe space hackergriff thread Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooods

:negative: where will i get my griffs now? :smith: please get out impmen

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Snatch Duster posted:

Saw this thread have ~140 replies, thought there might be some new great game to troll in. But nope. Bunch of garbage about something, but not grieves. Where the grieves?

No griefing anymore. Just internet clique slappy fights, now.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

This thread actually hasn't been better than the last couple pages.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

No griefing anymore. Just internet clique slappy fights, now.
Yes, that is what's happening. There's definitely not a group of posters protecting the pedophile rape threats guy, it's just two internet cliques fighting over valuable cyber-territory, just walking down the street, snapping their fingers.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The fact that anyone griefs is bad and a defense of one form of hurting someone on the internet is an implicit defense of being able to tell a woman that you will rape her daughter, then call her on the phone and make her cry

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

pedophiles, come out to playyyyyeeeaaaayyyyy

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, that is what's happening. There's definitely not a group of posters protecting the pedophile rape threats guy, it's just two internet cliques fighting over valuable cyber-territory, just walking down the street, snapping their fingers.

And just like the Sharks and the Jets, both sides are arseholes.

Hooray!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hooray!

Incorrect

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hooray!
I want you to consider this statement for a moment. Really think about it. One side is a guy who threatened to rape a child for laughs and the people defending him. The other side is saying that is a bad thing.

Do you really want to say "I, Gorilla Salad, cannot identify which of these sides is worse?"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

I want you to consider this statement for a moment. Really think about it. One side is a guy who threatened to rape a child for laughs and the people defending him. The other side is saying that is a bad thing.

Do you really want to say "I, Gorilla Salad, cannot identify which of these sides is worse?"

well I mean, one side threatened to rape a 5 y/o, and the other side includes someone named WORSTFORUMSGUY so they are probably about even, right?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
"Mentally abusing a seven year old boy playing garrysmod until he breaks down and cries is perfectly fine with me, gently caress kids!! But not literally ha ha am i right fellas? In other news i loving love raping little girls and putting them in the hospital"

A normal adult human who posts in the griefing thread

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

please stop fighting in a safe space grey forum thread it upsets my delicate sensibilities

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

"Mentally abusing a seven year old boy playing garrysmod until he breaks down and cries is perfectly fine with me, gently caress kids!! But not literally ha ha am i right fellas? In other news i loving love raping little girls and putting them in the hospital"

A normal adult human who posts in the griefing thread
Hmmmmm one side threatens to rape children but this guy, THE PENETRATOR, has a name implying sexual violence. These seem equal to me.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

FactsAreUseless posted:

<snip>

Eh, I'll cut the smarm for a second because this really does merit a proper response and not just me being an rear end in a top hat myself.

To be serious - I think the hat_got or whatever guy who threatened to rape a kid should have been permabanned loving ages ago. I have no problem with him being ostracised or shat upon from a great height.

I just felt that having his pathetic trolling videos resoundingly ignored by everyone was a far greater punishment for someone so desperate for attention.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

<snip>
Eh, I'll cut the smarm for a second because this really does merit a proper response.

To be serious - I think the hat_got or whatever guy who threatened to rape a kid should have been permabanned loving ages ago. I have no problem with him being ostracised or shat upon from a great height.

I just felt that having his pathetic trolling videos resoundingly ignored by everyone was a far greater punishment for someone so desperate for attention.
I feel pretty okay with speaking against the pedophile rape jokes man, but I get your logic. I just want the mods to ban him so there's nothing to ignore.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The mods can't ban hats unless they also mete out a proper punishment on known child rape jokester, former mod abe. Or it would seem like they have a tacit approval of fake child rape as long as the perp is on the mod team.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

The mods can't ban hats unless they also mete out a proper punishment on known child rape jokester, former mod abe. Or it would seem like they have a tacit approval of fake child rape as long as the perp is on the mod team.
Please don't confuse the issue. The mods can, and should, ban pedophile hat man.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
They can and should but perhaps they should also permanently ban the former mod who sexually harrassed a 12 year old boy on twitter

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
ignoring lovely posters doesn't work here you guys, he'll keep posting his videos even if we never responded to any of them

"don't feed the trolls!!" has been useless since like 2006

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

I hope someone will continue posting his videos when he is banned because some of them (like the rasta one) are funny

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I see literally no downside to permabanning this man. if he accepts it then cool, we have one less lovely poster. if he doesn't then the mods get to play a drawn-out game of whack a mole that gives you 10 dollars per mole

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Please don't lie about trigger warnings, that is my trigger.

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

Strafe those atheistic degenerates. Color them green with lots of holes.
Let's all dogpile on this thread and talk about how lovely it now is, thereby making it shittier.

Oh poo poo, now I've done it too...

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
*leans back, pushes sunglasses up with single finger* heh, these plebes don't realize that they're ruining the rape threat megathread. who's mad now baby bitch??

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Good Grief!!!!

http://youtu.be/ZsXtq1GmBU4

Free Cheese fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 28, 2014

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
now im pro rape threats in video games

pls pm me raep threats bc i mostly play single player games

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i shot an eight year old in counter strike then said im gonna shoot him in real life, lmao like n subscribe

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

like 90% of got hat's posts are in this very thread, and he got probed for his first post in which he defended his threatening to rape a 5 y/o and harassing a woman over the phone

banning him would not be a tradgedy

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
if you really think the unfunny man that says dumb poo poo on counterstrike is a pedophile well then i dont really understand how your brain operates

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

like he should be made fun of because he gets in old video game and yells slurs and other nonsense to people on christmas day but confusing that with him actually finding children and loving them?? :confused:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kewpuh posted:

if you really think the unfunny man that says dumb poo poo on counterstrike is a pedophile well then i dont really understand how your brain operates
That was what they call an exaggeration, obviously nobody believes he is a pedophile. Can we at least ban him because he's an embarrassment who adds nothing to the forums and threatened to rape a kid as a joke?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think anyone thinks he is truly a pedophile, just that telling someone that is incredibly hosed up and gross and wrong and he deserves to be mocked and so do all the people who defend him

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

That was what they call an exaggeration, obviously nobody believes he is a pedophile. Can we at least ban him because he's an embarrassment who adds nothing to the forums and threatened to rape a kid as a joke?

ya hes woefully unfunny and his posts are loving garbage

yo hats guy that yells at children on christmas day instead of hanging out with family i'm going to ban you now but its not a permaban but if you post any more lovely unfunny videos in this thread because you don't actually have any comedic chops i'm going to ban you for those as well okay

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kewpuh posted:

yo hats guy that yells at children on christmas day instead of hanging out with family i'm going to ban you now but its not a permaban but if you post any more lovely unfunny videos in this thread because you don't actually have any comedic chops i'm going to ban you for those as well okay
Thanks, it is a good day for the forums.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Kewpuh is really good and now we should talk about griefing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Kewpuh posted:

an acceptable compromise imo, merry christmas, and a happy new year to you

• Locked thread