Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I meant the karlings. You have to race to beat up the muslims because everyone else is thinking the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Your first move should be to attack the Sicilian guy because Palermo is so loving sick.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Ahaha, oh that's hilarious! That event image actually came from an infamous toothbrushing scene in an anime called Nisemonogatari. Amazing. :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

nisemonogatari is hella win

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

nisemonogatari is hella win

:iamafag:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That guy is a huge human being but he makes a goon mod so he's allowed to be gay af.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Where are the Krauts, Frogs, and Complete Asshatted Fucktards Who Must Be Slain En Masse (Sweden).

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: Except for Johan.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[Nasally Simpsons background voice guy] don't forget about Pewds.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

So if you play as Milan and become the Ambrosian Republic and want to form Italy and keep it... Here's a tip (I guess this works for any republic?) right before you become Italy reelect a really young guy until you become a Republican Dictatorship and THEN become Italy. It doesn't make you a monarchy and if you make the right choices you'll revert back to the Ambrosian Republic on monarch death. I guess the problem is that Italian ideas still suck rear end mostly because of Heir to the Empire.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Well 25% off core creation might make up for the idiotic Heir to the Empire thing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The wiz is such a loving friend of the family. ..yeah mate really needed some Quebec ideas instead of making Italy worthwhile.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The wiz is such a loving friend of the family. ..yeah mate really needed some Quebec ideas instead of making Italy worthwhile.

he also freaked out when someone called him out on it, then everyone proceeded to suck his cock, balls, and taint.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Average Bear posted:

he also freaked out when someone called him out on it, then everyone proceeded to suck his cock, balls, and taint.

I saw that and was going to call him out on it but I remembered you aren't allowed to flame game devs in games.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I dunno why like haiti and south american crap dont have ideas. i swear haiti forms like every game

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Quebec will like never form over Canada almost since I believe you have to have one of the French cultures as primary.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

I dunno why like haiti and south american crap dont have ideas. i swear haiti forms like every game

i'm gonna call my PCC friends and we are going to sweden to wreak havoc until paradox adds brazilian ideas

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i'm gonna call my PCC friends and we are going to sweden to wreak havoc until paradox adds brazilian ideas

Please kill the wiz while you are there.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
darkest hour is crashing like mad now. the wiz has taught the kaiserreich dev team well

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Please kill the wiz while you are there.

*clicks "accept mission" button*

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
What start dates are the best in ck2. i wanna do a napoli start.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

which of the umayyad blob, the karling blob or the hre blob sounds most appealing to you

also do you want to play as native or a filthy norman invader

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

U mayyad?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

BBJoey posted:

which of the umayyad blob, the karling blob or the hre blob sounds most appealing to you

also do you want to play as native or a filthy norman invader

Napoli is a greek county

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Nobody Interesting posted:

I've heard Down's Syndrome kids can be horny fuckers. Let's see what it's like when you give one a crown!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Haha.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Read that in Max's voice and had a hearty lol.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

:yikes:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I really wanted to play ck2 but oops it's broken and not getting fixed until well after kwanza

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

wasn't paradox meant to have stopped releasing games/dlc with major game-breaking bugs in them then not patching? recently it feels like every dlc patch introduces a new major bug which is only fixed when the next buggy dlc comes out.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They have zero QA. Any of these bugs could be discovered by playing for 10 years on observe

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

they had to spend all the potential QA time on thinking up unique ideas for quebec, sorry

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

but with ck2 devs instead of wizzer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mitch lawrence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Games thread is completely ok with WoL having a bug that renders almost every AI nation completely incapable of declaring aggressive wars.