Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

What, like there's anything on Nickelodeon worth watching?

Sometimes Nicktoons replays Power Rangers: Jungle Fury. Or did.

Other than that, no.

And that Supah Ninjas thing was bad, but it had George Takei and Randall Park, so it had that going for it.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Dec 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

See this is the problem. They always push the joke too far. If Bolin had just gagged him, and not said anything, this would have been fine.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Covok posted:

We aren't Naruto fans, Toshimo. Give us some credit.

Never.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Those two sentences are unrelated.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Those two sentences are unrelated.

Which is why they are in the same tweet.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Genocyber posted:

Which is why they are in the same tweet.
An economy of tweets.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

The hilarious thing is it really works better if they don't kiss.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
I'd like to watch a mini-prequel about Aang's adventures with Tenzin across the world. Aang's getting nervous about the future of the air nomads, because he's only been able to have a single airbender child. Kind of a long shot for repopulating an entire culture. So he's like, constantly nudging Tenzin to get with some air nation groupies, but Tenzin is too dense to get it. The entire mini-series would be Aang being a superb wing-man to Tenzin but Tenzin blowing it every time. Eventually it ends with Tenzin going steady with Lin and Aang dies of frustration.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

The Sharmat posted:

should have added a "SHM" label to Zaheer

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Sharmat posted:

Yes but in my defense at the time I assumed we were never going to hear Mike and Bryan confirm it and I was pissed about the fact that people could still go "They're JUST FRIENDS, guys!"

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Yes but in my defense at the time I assumed we were never going to hear Mike and Bryan confirm it and I was pissed about the fact that people could still go "They're JUST FRIENDS, guys!"

But the people who'd say that are idiots. They are holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes as they depart on a vacation together. Only idiots think that's in anyway platonic and no one should care what they think.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The same people that would say that are the ones that say the confirmation is bullshit and the creators pulled it out of their asses. Why care what they think?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There is no defense for being a great big whiny manbaby who cries about there not being a sign flashing 'lesbians' above the lesbians in his action cartoons.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

VanSandman posted:

There is no defense for being a great big whiny manbaby who cries about there not being a sign flashing 'lesbians' above the lesbians in his action cartoons.
They're bisexual.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

blurry! posted:

I'd like to watch a mini-prequel about Aang's adventures with Tenzin across the world. Aang's getting nervous about the future of the air nomads, because he's only been able to have a single airbender child. Kind of a long shot for repopulating an entire culture. So he's like, constantly nudging Tenzin to get with some air nation groupies, but Tenzin is too dense to get it. The entire mini-series would be Aang being a superb wing-man to Tenzin but Tenzin blowing it every time. Eventually it ends with Tenzin going steady with Lin and Aang dies of frustration.

http://makanidotdot.tumblr.com/post/102595182591/lmao-i-realized-toph-had-grandkids-way-before

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Lol

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
This is how we end the thread. Laughing at SpiderHyphenMan and repeatedly pointing out that Korra is bisexual.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I am incapable of imaging Lin in a relationship.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Well we only know bitter, lonely Lin. Young Lin might have been somewhat different.

Lady Gagazula
Aug 13, 2005

Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my
Joker Face
Melman

The Sharmat posted:

Besides, the show's use of hand-holding is just as effective as a visual cue.*

Asami develops romantic feelings for Korra.

Korra reciprocates those feelings.

The first image shows Asami holding Korra's hand while the second image shows Korra and Asami holding each other's hand.

*Image links have been fixed.

Lady Gagazula fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Dec 30, 2014

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Lin has an established threesome with Law and Order.

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 30, 2014

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Covok posted:

I am incapable of imaging Lin in a relationship.

http://makanidotdot.tumblr.com/post/103274852186/this-pile-of-garbage-came-from-talking-to

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Here. Have some more Beifong pics, motherfuckers. I gots lots.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Toshimo posted:

Here. Have some more Beifong pics, motherfuckers. I gots lots.

I assume that green turtleneck smells like mothballs. Metal clothing is so much more practical.

(and metal :rimshot: )

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Beifong Clan ain't nothin to gently caress with.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

T-man posted:

I assume that green turtleneck smells like mothballs. Metal clothing is so much more practical.

http://makanidotdot.tumblr.com/post/104833392716/help-her-su

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

They're bisexual.

I don't think it's possible for you to have missed my point any harder.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

it was a bad thread

:rip:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm sure the next one won't be any better.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

This Time It Will Be Different

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Good show, bad thread. I still enjoy both.

I guess they can keep this universe alive with graphic novels and comics, I guess.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Gnome de plume posted:

Lin has an established threesome with Law and Order.

She's Justicesexual just as Zuko was Honorsexual. This show is progressive as gently caress.

uncleKitchener posted:

Good show, bad thread. I still enjoy both.

I guess they can keep this universe alive with graphic novels and comics, I guess.

I still can't figure out if the ATLA comics are bad or if I just don't like comics.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

The Sharmat posted:

I still can't figure out if the ATLA comics are bad or if I just don't like comics.

I like comics and I like ATLA, and I can tell you the ATLA comics are pretty loving bad, sweetie.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

MrAristocrates posted:

I'm sure the next one won't be any better.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Toshimo posted:

I like comics and I like ATLA, and I can tell you the ATLA comics are pretty loving bad, sweetie.

That "sweetie" poo poo makes me so glad we never got to see Korra and Asami in the Spirit World.

MacBook Air Gamer
May 6, 2007

Here I go, deep type flow.
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low.
I just wanna say before this thread is mercifully closed that I enjoy The Legend of Korra and Avatar The Last Airbender! They're both cool action cartoons that any fans of action animation should check out! Don't let these terrible threads dissuade you if you haven't seen either show yet.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Waterbending is best/worst because you can use it for alcohol.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Hey. Remember when you were all listing your favorite characters from this series a couple pages ago?

Now, picture your favorite character in your mind.

Focus.

Now think about how they get dressed to face the day.

Now check out this pic:

Your favorite character is a garbagecan diaperbaby. Lin rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

MacBook Air Gamer posted:

I just wanna say before this thread is mercifully closed that I enjoy The Legend of Korra and Avatar The Last Airbender! They're both cool action cartoons that any fans of action animation should check out! Don't let these terrible threads dissuade you if you haven't seen either show yet.

Seriously, the worst thing about TLA/Korra has been this thread.

Good riddance.

• Locked thread