Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Len posted:

I made the mistake of accepting my girlfriends sister on Facebook. Turns out she's one of those buzzfeed life hack readers. But here's one for cat owners. http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/26-hacks-that-will-make-any-cat-owners-life-easier?s=mobile#.vf6VzKAkX

It's almost a bingo!

This one:

quote:

23. If your cat eats too quickly and then throws up, place her food in a shallow plate.
Actually worked for my cat.

Life hack to not get mad at these; Be an actual cat-lady that treats their pet like a little idiot baby. Waffle ironing your cat also works!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

EZipperelli posted:

I just gagged and cried at the same time. Especially at the soy sauce, and eating half the roll at a time. I see people do this all the time, and it's hard to not smack the fork that they're eating with out of their hand.
Do you give a poo poo if a Japanese guy puts red bean paste on fried chicken?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

No, but you can bet corn and/or mayo on pizza has sparked many an angry online discussion.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Halloween Jack posted:

The soy sauce poo poo made me gag, primarily because its loving disgusting to let a sushi roll swim in it. People who do that don't like sushi, they like soy sauce.

I cried at the whole "taking 2 bites to eat 1 piece". Because, seriously? For real - the poo poo isn't that loving big.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Desperado Bones posted:

Life hack to not get mad at these; Be an actual cat-lady that treats their pet like a little idiot baby. Waffle ironing your cat also works!!

What if I treat mine like sociopathic assholes?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Rickycat posted:

What if I treat mine like sociopathic assholes?

The answer is the waffle iron, always the waffle iron.

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

llifehack: fuk u pay me

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Halloween Jack posted:

Is this a thing?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

EZipperelli posted:

I cried at the whole "taking 2 bites to eat 1 piece". Because, seriously? For real - the poo poo isn't that loving big.

what if its futomaki

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

RandomFerret posted:

what if its futomaki

I'm quite literally talking about regular, run-of-the-mill sushi rolls. Also, none of the places around here offer futomaki.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Len posted:

I made the mistake of accepting my girlfriends sister on Facebook. Turns out she's one of those buzzfeed life hack readers. But here's one for cat owners. http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/26-hacks-that-will-make-any-cat-owners-life-easier?s=mobile#.vf6VzKAkX

Features: using things as intended
Making "toys" out of garbage
Overcomplicated solutions to easy problems
Making furniture for cats to ignore

It's almost a bingo!

The first one actually works pretty well if you don't like looking at cat poo poo.

Also :lol: if you expend any emotion about how other people eat sushi.

Sorry they're all baka gajin

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

but can you waffle iron your sushi?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

YOU KNOW GOD drat WELL YOU loving CAN''T

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

It's all the loving same questions over and over. "Can I put this in my waffle iron? Can I put this in my rear end? Can I put my rear end in my waffle iron?"

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

FutonForensic posted:

It's all the loving same questions over and over. "Can I put this in my waffle iron? Can I put this in my rear end? Can I put my rear end in my waffle iron?"

i absolutely love that the go-to picture for toaster-grilled cheese is taken from an article that details how terribly complicated and dangerous the whole affair is.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Isn't that what dodgy people would do when they had an old or lame horse and they wanted to sell it to someone by making it look like it was full of piss and vinegar?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gridlocked posted:

Isn't that what dodgy people would do when they had an old or lame horse and they wanted to sell it to someone by making it look like it was full of piss and vinegar?

Yep, and now it's a fetish thing.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
So let's recap. I've learned that

- corn goes on pizza
- juniper goes on ham
- ginger goes in vag
- sushi goes in spergs

Realtalk: gonna make me some corn pizza

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

http://laurenthebird.com/post/72692262672/what-happens-when-you-cook-sushi-on-a-waffle

"reblog if you think this video totally rawks"

EDIT: If you're gonna put corn on your pizza, might as well go the whole Japanese hog and add tuna and disgusting sweet mayonnaise, too.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

bringmyfishback posted:

http://laurenthebird.com/post/72692262672/what-happens-when-you-cook-sushi-on-a-waffle

EDIT: If you're gonna put corn on your pizza, might as well go the whole Japanese hog and add tuna and disgusting sweet mayonnaise, too.

You and I both know it's going to be a freezer cheese pizza and a can of sweet corn.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bringmyfishback posted:

Before I even clicked on this I was thinking "It's going to be some hipster doing a rip on Will It Blend." And sadly I was right.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

BUT DOES IT TOTALLY RAWK

GOD

I NEED TO KNOW

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bringmyfishback posted:

BUT DOES IT TOTALLY RAWK

GOD

I NEED TO KNOW

Sure why not.

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

life hack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That is a really long way to get some artificial flavoring, It's like the opposite of cooking.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

quote:

22. Trap fleas by lighting a candle.
The fleas will hop into the melted wax. Just be sure not to leave the candle unattended.

WHAT?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Doritos loving consomme. This thread may have just peaked. You people lost your loving minds for three pages in a contest to see who could poo poo the hardest on those utterly inoffensive waffle iron recipes. If this "recipe" results in anything less than a nuclear holocaust, you're all hypocrites.

Edit: vv I think you did just fine.

Centripetal Horse has a new favorite as of 14:17 on Dec 30, 2014

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Centripetal Horse posted:

Doritos loving consomme. This thread may have just peaked. You people lost your loving minds for three pages in a contest to see who could poo poo the hardest on those utterly inoffensive waffle iron recipes. If this "recipe" results in anything less than a nuclear holocaust, you're all hypocrites.

Make Doritos consommé in a waffle iron on the floor like a animal you piece of poo poo.

Did I do it right?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

C.P.A.N. posted:

So let's recap. I've learned that

- corn goes on pizza
- juniper goes on ham
- ginger goes in vag
- sushi goes in spergs

Realtalk: gonna make me some corn pizza

Juniper goes in gin. You can even add vermouth if you want.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

I believe the idea is that fleas find hosts by detecting the heat and CO2 mammals (and candles) give off. I have no idea if that's actually accurate.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
SERIOUSLY I JUST WANT TO REITERATE

SUSHI DOES NOT GO IN A loving WAFFLE IRON

GOD drat

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Sometimes they make the sushi pieces so goddamn huge that it's a choice between eating it in two pieces or looking like a choking hamster while eating it.

I go with the bite, even if it upsets nihongophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAJeUONc3b0

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

There's a few things you can cook in a waffle iron, but not all that many. Cornbread is pretty delicious as a waffle

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Stalin McHauntler posted:

There's a few things you can cook in a waffle iron, but not all that many. Cornbread is pretty delicious as a waffle

Great now I want to try banana bread as a waffle.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

With or without waffle chili?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

HMS Boromir posted:

I believe the idea is that fleas find hosts by detecting the heat and CO2 mammals (and candles) give off. I have no idea if that's actually accurate.

Yeah sounds like it's a similar concept to putting a lamp over a bowl of water. Fleas jump at the lamp, land in the water, and drown.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

Yeah sounds like it's a similar concept to putting a lamp over a bowl of water. Fleas jump at the lamp, land in the water, and drown.

What about a toaster over a bathtub?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Screaming Idiot posted:

SERIOUSLY I JUST WANT TO REITERATE

SUSHI DOES NOT GO IN A loving WAFFLE IRON

GOD drat

Nobody listen to this screaming idiot, anything can be waffle ironed if you just try hard enough!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Woah gonna do this next time I make chili.

Or get some honey butter as 'syrup.'

Stick your dick in a waffle iron, too. The waffle shape helps it slide into butts, vags, and other various holes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Simply put your toaster on its side to make cheese toast! Fleas will be attracted to the heat! The cheese toast will fly halfway across the room when done, taking the fleas with it and killing them in the process!

Extra-credit hack: Eat any dead fleas and floor detritus on your cheese toast for a protein, fiber, and immune-system boost!