Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sono
Apr 9, 2008

DeepQantas posted:

Would the map look any better if it was "defecating in the open per capita" instead?

Also, where's the graphic detail??

There are plenty of countries that don't have enough people per km^2 to make it to the darker shades. Everyone in Greenland could poo poo outdoors and they'd still be the lightest shade of pink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sheep-Goats posted:

Farmers don't just poo poo in the middle of their fields in other countries either if this is going to be your argument.

Sometimes I pee behind the tractor if I dont want to drive up to the house.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Yeah, per capita makes much more sense.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I thought Asians were supposed to be some of the cleanest people, or is that just Japan?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Helpimscared posted:

I thought Asians were supposed to be some of the cleanest people, or is that just Japan?

thats just singapore, korea and japan.

super easy to do. The metal is thin and weak, but the shape makes it strong. As soon as you compromise the dome it can be torn.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Fauxtool posted:

thats just singapore, korea and japan.

super easy to do. The metal is thin and weak, but the shape makes it strong. As soon as you compromise the dome it can be torn.

how does one "compromise the dome"?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

I would her.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Fauxtool posted:

still would though.

Edit: :lol:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fandyien posted:

TCM is bullshit and it's amazing that people who live in places with cyberpunk skyscrapers still think this is a good idea

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/east-asia/story/china-businessman-jailed-13-years-buying-and-eating-three-tigers-20141230

The Chinese are hilarious with their stupid traditional medicine poo poo. Eat the powdered penis of every endangered animal and become a super man.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The founder of Chinese medicine was some guy with Tourette's

Pickled penis! Pickled penis!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

The Chinese are hilarious with their stupid traditional medicine poo poo. Eat the powdered penis of every endangered animal and become a super man.

people will do anything to cure a inadequate penis

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

With -4 cancer resistance x each species you extinct

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/new-years-tragedy-35-killed-shanghai-stampede-n277736

quote:

The official Xinhua News Agency quoted an unnamed witness as saying people had scrambled for coupons that looked like dollar bills that were being thrown out of a third-floor window. It said the cause of the stampede was still under investigation.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiny Lowtax posted:

how does one "compromise the dome"?

you bend it against your leg like she is doing

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Fauxtool posted:

thats... korea

lol

dwarkanath
Oct 1, 2014

A plethora of infinities.
China celebrates New Year

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The chinese(and most asians in general) hate black people so much. It's fascinating.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

it is especially asinine to go outside in China

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone should throw fake money every year in China, it would be a laugh riot(for everyone else).

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

drat that's not cool

and people would stampede for money in the west as well

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

drat that's not cool

and people would stampede for money in the west as well

yep or cheap merchandise on black friday

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Xelkelvos posted:

I would her.

There appears to be a certain "cute/pretty threshold" one had to meet to be in the Chinese special Forces.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

wouldn't mind being conquered by them

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Blistex posted:

There appears to be a certain "cute/pretty threshold" one had to meet to be in the Chinese special Forces.

Or to be in photographs taken by the Chinese special forces so they're all you see :v:

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Just like all those IDF pics.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Blue Train posted:

wouldn't mind being conquered by them

all of those chicks have a full bush and armpit hair

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

ded posted:

Even better

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ded posted:

I'll deal its no different than a portland white chick

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ded posted:

also poo poo in the middle of the bedroom

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

good to see that duckface is in style worldwide

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Blistex posted:

like 50% of chinese girls are hot as heck, compreted to like 5% of the female pop in the decadent west.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You've got a serious case of yellow fever.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

opus111 posted:

like 50% of chinese girls are hot as heck, compreted to like 5% of the female pop in the decadent west.

It's really funny how some white people with an Asian fetish think the most ugly chinese women are hot.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

It's really funny how some white people with an Asian fetish think the most ugly chinese women are hot.

works for me bro.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

opus111 posted:

Yeah but the decadent western girls have a good chance of aging gracefully, or at least turning into not hot garbage when they are in their 40s and 50s. Chinese ladies are basically Russian babushka by another name.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Yeah but the decadent western girls have a good chance of aging gracefully, or at least turning into not hot garbage when they are in their 40s and 50s. Chinese ladies are basically Russian babushka by another name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

lol its not as if they:re gonna stick around with me long enough for that tto happen. once they:ve got the passport or my goony personlaity finally reveals itself to its full extend they:ll be gone, and good luck to em.

• Locked thread