Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

opus111 posted:

i have no idea what your post is about.

all I got was that moldy cheese and tequila is more civilised than drat chink food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coloncalamity
Sep 12, 2007
hehe it's like diarrhea get it
lotta pics in my china folder still haven't been posted itt. the following is from when a local chinese soccer team lost to sydney, right before instagram got blocked in china.

^^my personal fav^^

this says "go sydney!" this dude is a traitor to china.

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Those could easily be mistaken for posts in GBS.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
GO TO HELL, WHAT A loving SYDNEY!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Demonachizer posted:

GO TO HELL, WHAT A loving SYDNEY!!!
this is a pretty good insult actually

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

phew, china sounds terrible............ thanks for

the warning bros

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
gently caress YAS, YA loving CANBERRA.

e: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, it was the Bundy talking.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
you his mama is a garbage

love it

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Fojar38 posted:

i remember reading a while back that pla soldiers only get to handle their weapons during parades and poo poo and they arent allowed to touch them any other time

That might have been one of my effortposts on the experience of an average PLA soldier (distant cousin of my wife). He was in the PLA for the minimum amount of time once he realized that they were in no way making him a soldier, and instead just making him a "parade clown" (his words).

Some stuff from his PLA experience:

- Most people have to pay to join up, like everything in China, if you can make money, do it.
- Free Recruiting only happens in certain areas where they need to shore up their garrisons to keep the locals in line and show them that people other than Han Chinese are oppressing them.
- There are a lot of almost literal retards in the Jr. Officer corps. Rich coal bosses realize that their retard/fuckup son can't even maintain a phoney job in their company, so "off to Army Mother".
- Training accidents in the 80's/90's used to be hilariously bad and resulted in a lot of expensive pensions/payouts to families, so now training is almost under lab conditions.
- Unless you are special forces, or in a special unit, you are not going to be firing more than a full magazine a year. (generals who save money get promoted, "so tell your men to stop wasting bullets!")
- He doubted that any of those missiles on the trucks they drive through the Beijing parades are even real. They look like the actual casings, but when you knock on them they sound hollow.
- Those trucks, APC's and other vehicles you see at the Beijing military parade only drive from storage, to parade practice, during the parade, then back to storage.
- 90% of the interactions they have with their vehicles are parade related. (Yearly oil change before the parade, repainting, parade, back to storage).
- Tankers do 90% of their tank driving on and off of Train cars. 90% of their training is moving their tanks to other parts of the country as fast as possible, not actual combat.
- Tankers do not train multiple positions in their tanks. You lose the driver/gunner? Looks like you're out of the fight. He said everyone in the military has a specific job, and nothing but that, very rigid.
- During the biannual small arms training you can expect to fire off ~15 rounds from your small arm, and throw one grenade (they have a lot of grenades that are expiring so it is a good way to use them).
- During your rifle training, you are only given three rounds at a time (5 times) and there are 4 instructors per shooter, usually only 4-5 shooters active on a range made for 50 at a time. (avoid accidents).
- Parades are a loving nightmare, and you train a whole 1/4 year if you are selected. (People are selected based on height, and uniform appearances, apparently leg length is very important for marching).
- Navy and Air Force servicemen who do sail/fly get a shitload of training (comparatively), but probably nowhere near US levels.
- With the exception of military busywork training (cleaning, making bed, marching, digging foxholes) a lot of the training is based on civilian pacification and rapid in-country mobilization.

"When you see your truck, you know you're going to have a bad day".

The only "action" he saw was when they had to get up at 12:00am, get dressed, and hop in the back of the truck for a 6 hours drive to Shenyang to lock arms and make a human ring around the embassies because of the "Ant drink protest" that they were expecting. Link to story here. I was actually there for the "protest" which I didn't know about until after it wall all over. The government heard there was going to a protest, showed up early in the morning, made a shitload of human walls around embassies, government buildings, and other likely places and essentially stopped the protest before it even started. If there is one thing their military can do, it is mobilize their soldiers fast to keep people in line.

Bonus picture of the Great-Grandson of China's greatest General (Mao)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blistex posted:

:words:

this was interesting thanks, and lol that pic is perfect

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

do soldiers in the western parts of china get more training so they can shoot uighurs and stuff or is it uniformly inefficient i wonder

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Blistex posted:

Little General Mao Adou

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Fandyien posted:

i've been meaning to watch some of those ridiculous movies/series the chinese are constantly making about the struggle against the japanese devils. i heard the PLA provides extras for them (and for a couple of the big name medieval epics i can't remember right now but my brother brought back on dvd from dalian) which must be pretty rad

can any china goons remember the names of the major ones

I remember this movie where Bruce Lee beats the poo poo out of a bunch of japanese jerks and their requisite 70s-style big western guy with a beard that they have evilly recruited to their badguy cause of oppressing chinese people

The Fist of Fury is also an awesome title for a movie

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Monkey Fracas posted:

I remember this movie where Bruce Lee beats the poo poo out of a bunch of japanese jerks and their requisite 70s-style big western guy with a beard that they have evilly recruited to their badguy cause of oppressing chinese people

The Fist of Fury is also an awesome title for a movie

Do you mean that movie where Bruce Lee fights Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?

Edit:Game of Death

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jan 2, 2015

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

hunter blade is a new one, mostly notable because it rips of assassins creed

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Fandyien posted:

do soldiers in the western parts of china get more training so they can shoot uighurs and stuff or is it uniformly inefficient i wonder

Not sure, he was posted in Liaoning province, which is North-East China. I'd assume that Career soldiers who show some ability are probably given much more training and stationed in areas where their abilities are needed. Also, China doesn't like it when their soldiers shoot people, they usually have mercs do it, or if soldiers do shoot people and it's not a blatantly obvious case of self-defence the soldier invariably ends up being "a temporary worker" who is removed from his position and punished (not).

Regarding Parade Vehicles: (the bulk of his knowledge of the PLA)

These (that he knows of) have never been out on exercises, and he has never met a crewmember who has ever fired the main gun.

He doesn't think these things can actually fire TOW missiles, and they are just for show.

He's 99% sure these missiles are fake as they are bolted to their cradles and sound hollow (I'm wondering if they are just tubes that hold the missiles are are empty for the parade).

These he is not sure about since nobody is allowed near them except their drivers.

The tankers who drive these wonder if the angular "armour" is really just covering regular cast turrets.

When we were looking at these (similar) photos back in 2008 I had to use GLadder with Firefox as GIS would lock up after the first three or four pictures due to the Great Firewall of China.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Thanks, really interesting!

coloncalamity posted:

lotta pics in my china folder still haven't been posted itt. the following is from when a local chinese soccer team lost to sydney, right before instagram got blocked in china.

^^my personal fav^^

this says "go sydney!" this dude is a traitor to china.

lol

Good Citizen posted:

China is surprisingly safe considering how many poor people in lovely living conditions they pack into the cities. You might get scammed out of some cash if you don't know the 3 or 4 basic scams that people try to pull in the touristy areas but that's about it.

What are these scams?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Blistex posted:

Not sure, he was posted in Liaoning province, which is North-East China. I'd assume that Career soldiers who show some ability are probably given much more training and stationed in areas where their abilities are needed. Also, China doesn't like it when their soldiers shoot people, they usually have mercs do it, or if soldiers do shoot people and it's not a blatantly obvious case of self-defence the soldier invariably ends up being "a temporary worker" who is removed from his position and punished (not).

Could you tell more about these mercs?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i imagine knocking on a missile and getting the same flimsy reverberating sound as when a child steps on a slide made from sheet metal

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Hogge Wild posted:

Could you tell more about these mercs?

Not really. From what I gather, they are just guys who have no official ties to the PLA or the Chinese Government. It's not like they are Blackwater type org that the government hires.

Edit: Now that I think of it, "mercenary" was the direct translation his electronic dictionary gave us, so it might be more along the lines of the "temporary worker" route than a separate entity.

Blistex fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jan 2, 2015

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003

Blistex posted:

When we were looking at these (similar) photos back in 2008 I had to use GLadder with Firefox as GIS would lock up after the first three or four pictures due to the Great Firewall of China.

More like the Great Whitewall Tires of China

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Hogge Wild posted:

What are these scams?

Probably the most common one involves leading you to a bar and having you buy drinks for yourself and some women and then the tab comes in and everything is marked up like 10x.

There's some variation in how it starts but it usually involves a Chinese guy and two girls asking you to take their picture and seeming really interested in you. In one of the tourist heavy mall/market areas of Shanghai I went to there were like 6 groups around the various entrances all working that same scam.

I'm not counting the cheap knockoffs you can buy as scams since you should know that's what you're getting when you go into that type of market. I bought a bunch of stuff while I was there and almost all of it broke in hilarious ways within a few months of getting back. I got enough use of them to justify the practically nothing i spent on them though so whatever.

Read a travel guide and research poo poo online before heading to any area frequented by tourists and you'll be fine.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

kliksf posted:

More like the Great Whitewall Tires of China

They have a special stencil for tires and they just use a rattle can the day before the parade.

Also, I almost forgot the best part of my wife's cousin's army days.

He was a a CS nerd and a gun nut before he joined up and he and his friends would go play airsoft or paintball a lot. They all wanted to join up together, but he was the only one who could convince his parents that the PLA wasn't a horrible idea (his parents did a big, "told you so" after he retired at the end of his term. Anyway he's been in the PLA for going on 4 months before they tell him that he and the rest of the soldiers are going to get some Range Time. They were all overjoyed, and assumed that they would spend the whole day at the range going through boxes and boxes of ammo, going there every day from then on until they were all shooting 100% bullseyes. None of them can sleep the day before.

The day of they all get dressed, have chow (pun) and line up to get their rifles and ammo. They are each given a Type-97 assault rifle with the auto option locked out with some sort of pin through the sheet metal. He just assumes, "we're training, got to crawl before we can run". They are marched to the range and it looks like a typical one you'd see in a movie. Big grass field, earth berms at the end with a white square target in the middle of each, and about 50 lanes to fire from with benches, tables, and mats flat on the ground (learn to shoot from each position). At this point everyone is just about vibrating with excitement, and can't wait to go to town on the targets. The night before everyone was making boasts about who would be the best shot of the group, and bets were made.

The instructors read them the riot act, go over different safety principals they had learned in the class, and then had everyone file into 5 lines to collect their ammo. Everyone goes into the lines and the first 5 people take a magazine out of the large boxes and move to the firing line. Everyone else has to wait until they are done before they are allowed to grab a magazine. At this point people waiting in line are reassuring each other than this is just the first day, and they are being treated like babies to keep everyone safe until they get some practice.

The first 5 shooters start firing and in less than 10 seconds they have expended the three rounds that were in their magazines. There are 4 instructors hovering over each shooter, and they visually inspect the rifle, make sure it is empty, remove the magazine, and send the recruit to the back of the line. The next soldier in each of the 5 lines grabs a magazine, and the process repeats itself until everyone has fired twice (6 rounds for the day). Best part is that everyone was using the same 5 targets for the whole day and nobody could tell who was actually hitting it, doing well, or missing completely. That night they console themselves by saying, "we're just learning, tomorrow will be different".

<6 Months Later>

They go to the range for the second time in their military career and the process is exactly the same. That was pretty much the point where he lost all faith in the PLA and decided to get out as soon as his initial term was up.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Hogge Wild posted:

Crossposted from the india.jpg thread:

lol one guys son hid his phone in his underwear and had it confiscated then his dad tried to bribe the teacher, when he refused the dad punched him in the face

quote:

"I hoped my son would do well in the exams. This supervisor affected his performance, so I was angry," the man, named Zhao, explained to the police later.

i can kind of admire this, in america it would be "oh no i never touched him you cant prove it he fell and hit his head you'll hear from my lawyer" and the court case would drag on

this dudes like "my son isnt smart enough to pass without cheating and this guy stopped him from cheating so i hit his face" to a journalist interviewing him for a globally viewed news article lol

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

Probably the most common one involves leading you to a bar and having you buy drinks for yourself and some women and then the tab comes in and everything is marked up like 10x.

There's some variation in how it starts but it usually involves a Chinese guy and two girls asking you to take their picture and seeming really interested in you. In one of the tourist heavy mall/market areas of Shanghai I went to there were like 6 groups around the various entrances all working that same scam.

I'm not counting the cheap knockoffs you can buy as scams since you should know that's what you're getting when you go into that type of market. I bought a bunch of stuff while I was there and almost all of it broke in hilarious ways within a few months of getting back. I got enough use of them to justify the practically nothing i spent on them though so whatever.

Read a travel guide and research poo poo online before heading to any area frequented by tourists and you'll be fine.

I had like 4 or 5 groups of 2-3 people at a time straight up walk up to me and ask to take their picture with me in Shanghai (brown bearded guy smoking a cigar, they probably thought I was Fidel Castro). I remember one group acting super interested in what I was doing there, etc., but I never got invited into a scam bar like that.

Also, I bought a bunch of stuff with the expectations that it would all break promptly, and actually got a few pleasant surprises. The knockoff Nintendo DS Lite and R4 flashcard I paid a total of $45 for work perfectly, and the "Ray-Ban" and "Dolce & Gabbana" eyeglasses I picked up ($110 total for exam, both frames and lenses), are still scratch-free and going strong almost 4 years later.

All 4 watches I bought either stopped working within a month or lose about 3 minutes every hour, so there is that. (On one of them, none of the 3 little chronometer dials actually do anything, nor do the buttons on the side).
Haggling was fun as hell though. Ask the price, they type it out on a calculator. Counter with 1/4 of their price, sit through the shpiel, and walk away. Wait for them to chase you down, offer you half price, and settle at 1/3rd. Our local contact told us if you pay more than half the original price, you didn't haggle well enough.

The best thing was the whole time you're trying to get a $30 watch for $10, the staff is swearing on their ancestors' graves that what you are getting is an honest-to-god, 100% genuine Omega/Rolex/other $3000 watch.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

Accretionist posted:

~Infographic~

This can't happen under current circumstances because Chinese cities actually have green belts, much like the UK. If you take the train from Hong Kong to Guangzhou, you'll pass a shitload of farms that are still there because the paranoid government insists on cities providing for their own food security to a certain degree. Even in this infographic, you can see that the dense parts are separated by agricultural regions. The government would have to remove that policy to make a PRD supercity.

camgirl fangirl
Jan 17, 2008
EAT MORE

drunk asian neighbor posted:

I had like 4 or 5 groups of 2-3 people at a time straight up walk up to me and ask to take their picture with me in Shanghai (brown bearded guy smoking a cigar, they probably thought I was Fidel Castro). I remember one group acting super interested in what I was doing there, etc., but I never got invited into a scam bar like that.

Also, I bought a bunch of stuff with the expectations that it would all break promptly, and actually got a few pleasant surprises. The knockoff Nintendo DS Lite and R4 flashcard I paid a total of $45 for work perfectly, and the "Ray-Ban" and "Dolce & Gabbana" eyeglasses I picked up ($110 total for exam, both frames and lenses), are still scratch-free and going strong almost 4 years later.

All 4 watches I bought either stopped working within a month or lose about 3 minutes every hour, so there is that. (On one of them, none of the 3 little chronometer dials actually do anything, nor do the buttons on the side).
Haggling was fun as hell though. Ask the price, they type it out on a calculator. Counter with 1/4 of their price, sit through the shpiel, and walk away. Wait for them to chase you down, offer you half price, and settle at 1/3rd. Our local contact told us if you pay more than half the original price, you didn't haggle well enough.

The best thing was the whole time you're trying to get a $30 watch for $10, the staff is swearing on their ancestors' graves that what you are getting is an honest-to-god, 100% genuine Omega/Rolex/other $3000 watch.

This is funny because you think you out haggled them. Really you're trying to get a $1 watch for $10.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

fineX posted:

This is funny because you think you out haggled them. Really you're trying to get a $1 watch for $10.

Gotta get that pengyou price

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

fineX posted:

Yes it is crazy how people selling items try to sell them for more than their cost. This is unique to China.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

fineX posted:

Yes, instead of $30-40. Obviously I'm not dead stupid enough to think I got what I wanted at factory cost or some poo poo. I was just saying that the realistic price to pay for that kind of thing is 1/4-1/3 of what they initially offer you.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

hilarious and appropriate that the dick state is part of 2 megaregions

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Blistex posted:

These he is not sure about since nobody is allowed near them except their drivers.

are these medium or short range ballistic missiles? where do they fit in a nuclear triadish sort of scheme? this includes the russian variants; i imagine that for the soviets the point was that you could treat them similar to boomer subs, hiding them in vast expanses of taiga forest so that it would be unlikely to whack every means of launching missiles if it came to a nuclear exchange

Fojar38
Sep 2, 2011

Sorry I meant to say I hope that the police use maximum force and kill or maim a bunch of innocent people, thus paving a way for a proletarian uprising and socialist utopia

also here's a stupid take
---------------------------->

Frostwerks posted:

hilarious and appropriate that the dick state is part of 2 megaregions

i kinda like how montreal is just hanging out by itself and nobody knows where the gently caress to put it

camgirl fangirl
Jan 17, 2008
EAT MORE

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Yes, instead of $30-40. Obviously I'm not dead stupid enough to think I got what I wanted at factory cost or some poo poo. I was just saying that the realistic price to pay for that kind of thing is 1/4-1/3 of what they initially offer you.

Sorry what I was getting at is you should pay like 1/10 or less of the offered price, 1/3 is still overpaying a lot.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

fineX posted:

Sorry what I was getting at is you should pay like 1/10 or less of the offered price, 1/3 is still overpaying a lot.

Mofos gotta eat, yo. I'm happy to pay a few bucks over cost, my inner cheapskate is satisfied getting a decent price without trying to hit as close to cost as humanly possible.

Content edit: I bought my dad a few Lacoste polos at the mall in Shenzhen, now he has me buy like a dozen every time I go; in his words "I can get 10 knockoffs for the price of 1 real one, if each knockoff lasts me a month I've more than got my money's worth."

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Good Citizen posted:

There are much more casual scams as well. In just one day in Beijing I ran into restaurants that had special menus for foreigners that have different prices (or only set menus at $60/head), restaurants that charge more than the price on the menu or just tack on imaginary items that you never ordered or ate, and cashiers that try to shortchange foreigners. If you're really lucky you can get all three in a single transaction.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

My first time in, I didn't understand those little tax/receipt bills they give you (as far as I understand it, they give you these little stamped money-looking bills as proof you spent a certain amount at that store/restaurant), and my repeated requests for an actual receipt at one restaurant ended with them comping my meal for some bizarre reason.

5er
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Frostwerks posted:

are these medium or short range ballistic missiles? where do they fit in a nuclear triadish sort of scheme? this includes the russian variants; i imagine that for the soviets the point was that you could treat them similar to boomer subs, hiding them in vast expanses of taiga forest so that it would be unlikely to whack every means of launching missiles if it came to a nuclear exchange

Those are the surplus SCUDs they couldn't manage to sell to Syria before it became gauche in the face of U.S. relations to do so.

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

hakimashou posted:

I found some pics, the first is from new years eve pregaming 07-08, my first time out of the PRC since september, my first civilized meal since then, in HK:

nothing says civilised like rolls of toilet paper on your dining table

everyone snapping pics of their toilet paper spread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Blistex posted:

They have a special stencil for tires and they just use a rattle can the day before the parade.

Also, I almost forgot the best part of my wife's cousin's army days.

He was a a CS nerd and a gun nut before he joined up and he and his friends would go play airsoft or paintball a lot. They all wanted to join up together, but he was the only one who could convince his parents that the PLA wasn't a horrible idea (his parents did a big, "told you so" after he retired at the end of his term. Anyway he's been in the PLA for going on 4 months before they tell him that he and the rest of the soldiers are going to get some Range Time. They were all overjoyed, and assumed that they would spend the whole day at the range going through boxes and boxes of ammo, going there every day from then on until they were all shooting 100% bullseyes. None of them can sleep the day before.

The day of they all get dressed, have chow (pun) and line up to get their rifles and ammo. They are each given a Type-97 assault rifle with the auto option locked out with some sort of pin through the sheet metal. He just assumes, "we're training, got to crawl before we can run". They are marched to the range and it looks like a typical one you'd see in a movie. Big grass field, earth berms at the end with a white square target in the middle of each, and about 50 lanes to fire from with benches, tables, and mats flat on the ground (learn to shoot from each position). At this point everyone is just about vibrating with excitement, and can't wait to go to town on the targets. The night before everyone was making boasts about who would be the best shot of the group, and bets were made.

The instructors read them the riot act, go over different safety principals they had learned in the class, and then had everyone file into 5 lines to collect their ammo. Everyone goes into the lines and the first 5 people take a magazine out of the large boxes and move to the firing line. Everyone else has to wait until they are done before they are allowed to grab a magazine. At this point people waiting in line are reassuring each other than this is just the first day, and they are being treated like babies to keep everyone safe until they get some practice.

The first 5 shooters start firing and in less than 10 seconds they have expended the three rounds that were in their magazines. There are 4 instructors hovering over each shooter, and they visually inspect the rifle, make sure it is empty, remove the magazine, and send the recruit to the back of the line. The next soldier in each of the 5 lines grabs a magazine, and the process repeats itself until everyone has fired twice (6 rounds for the day). Best part is that everyone was using the same 5 targets for the whole day and nobody could tell who was actually hitting it, doing well, or missing completely. That night they console themselves by saying, "we're just learning, tomorrow will be different".

<6 Months Later>

They go to the range for the second time in their military career and the process is exactly the same. That was pretty much the point where he lost all faith in the PLA and decided to get out as soon as his initial term was up.

This blows my mind as I have a civilian-gimped Type 97 rifle (5-round magazine, safety in the wrong place, mag release on the wrong side, :canada:) and yet I can shoot it more than PLA soldiers can :psyduck:

Cacator fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jan 2, 2015

• Locked thread