Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Torrannor posted:

Did you miss the news out of France? With the Islamist terrorists attacking the satire magazine?

Also, the last Monday demonstration was the biggest yet, they don't seem to get traction in West German cities but they are mobilizing more and more people in Dresden.

I've read about it in the meantime, that was just sad. At least the reactions from both sides are somewhat heartwarming. The West and Muslims from all over the world condemning the terrorists together. :3:

And no wonder about Dresden, the east of Germany is full of skinheads and other assorted scum. As long as they stay in the east, they'll safely stay irrelevant. You can start shivering in fear when they gain traction outside of Nazitopia.

Welp, that's what I get for trusting information from weird men on the internet. Apologies to the people of Dresden, everyone!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Libluini fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mightypeon
Oct 10, 2013

Putin apologist- assume all uncited claims are from Russia Today or directly from FSB.

key phrases: Poor plucky little Russia, Spheres of influence, The West is Worse, they was asking for it.
Please dont confuse the Montagsmahnwachen with Pegida, thank you very much.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Mightypeon posted:

Could you bring me up to speed on the most recent agreed-upon MH-17 talking points of the Montagsmahnwachen? Also on any possible development of remotely-plausible explanations on how the US are trying to force Europe into a nuclear war with Russia because profit.

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

Mightypeon posted:

Well, the difference is that you have even more loonies on the Montagsmahnwachen instead of just Pegida-Wutbürger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu51GPusMMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGQEzNsgboI

Enjoy Reichsbürger, Deutschland GmbH people, Chemtrailer, White Power Bills und Janes, FED/CIA/USA/Mossad/the Jews did it!-Crowd, Duginists & Euroasianists and some wacky Jan van Helsing Systemkritiker. I like the fact that Querfront Else (Jürgen Elsässer) is trying to bridge Montagsmahwachen with Pegida. His Wahnwichtel buddy KenFM is also already quibbling about a false flag or a security service thingy in Paris ( https://www.facebook.com/KenFM.de/posts/10152518547006583:0 ). Usually his arguments boil down (even this one) into quoting Swiss historian Daniele Ganser, who did a lot of research into Gladio and NATO stay behind networks. Ganser uses a lot of suggestions and conspiracy theories in building his thesis in his book because his sources are not that solid (see http://www.sehepunkte.de/2009/04/14558.html or Gregor Schöllgens review http://www.buecher.de/shop/nato/nato-geheimarmeen-in-europa/ganser-daniele/products_products/detail/prod_id/23352992/ ). I think he's also into 9/11 conspiracies nowadays.

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwsOi0ypuSI

edit: I forgot Mario "I am Anonymous" Rönsch (he just has a facebook page called Anonymous Kollektiv) and Lars "Jewish Finance!11" Mährholz. Nice little network they have going there.

bignose fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jan 8, 2015

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

bignose posted:

Well, the difference is that you have even more loonies on the Montagsmahnwachen instead of just Pegida-Wutbürger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu51GPusMMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGQEzNsgboI

Enjoy Reichsbürger, Deutschland GmbH people, Chemtrailer, White Power Bills und Janes, FED/CIA/USA/Mossad/the Jews did it!-Crowd, Duginists & Euroasianists and some wacky Jan van Helsing Systemkritiker. I like the fact that Querfront Else (Jürgen Elsässer) is trying to bridge Montagsmahwachen with Pegida. His Wahnwichtel buddy KenFM is also already quibbling about a false flag or a security service thingy in Paris ( https://www.facebook.com/KenFM.de/posts/10152518547006583:0 ). Usually his arguments boil down (even this one) into quoting Swiss historian Daniele Ganser, who did a lot of research into Gladio and NATO stay behind networks. Ganser uses a lot of suggestions and conspiracy theories in building his thesis in his book because his sources are not that solid (see http://www.sehepunkte.de/2009/04/14558.html or Gregor Schöllgens review http://www.buecher.de/shop/nato/nato-geheimarmeen-in-europa/ganser-daniele/products_products/detail/prod_id/23352992/ ). I think he's also into 9/11 conspiracies nowadays.

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwsOi0ypuSI

edit: I forgot Mario "I am Anonymous" Rönsch (he just has a facebook page called Anonymous Kollektiv) and Lars "Jewish Finance!11" Mährholz. Nice little network they have going there.

I know some posters who would fit right in :haw:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

By the way, this is the wannabe-youth wing of the AfD.

~from_a_more_cultured_time.jpg~

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

blowfish posted:

The guy on the left looks conspicously südländisch. :hitler:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

blowfish posted:

Guy on the left looks like he's barely holding it in.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Randler posted:

Maybe they should incorporate the requirement of having proper ary-, erm, occidental heritage. A Nachweis, if you will :v:

Fake Edit: Ahaha, I only just spotted the loving bow tie.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Fahrscheinkontrolle, Fahrkarten und Stammbücher bitte. :hitler:

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

Randler posted:

His name is Robert Wasiliew, seems like somebody of the far outskirts of the Ostland :hitler:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

bignose posted:

His name is Robert Wasiliew, seems like somebody of the far outskirts of the Ostland :hitler:

The dangers of race mixing.

Perestroika posted:

Fake Edit: Ahaha, I only just spotted the loving bow tie.

A white bow tie and a cheap business suit, the pinnacle of taste.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hahaha good lord what a bunch of losers

e: the two guys in the middle look like they have devil horns :devil:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

System Metternich posted:

Looks like someone could use a good dose of Verstand.

Also what is it with far right idiots never progressing beyond the mental ability of a three year old? "Problem bad. Hit problem symptom. Hit problem symptom again till problem go away".

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

blowfish posted:

Also what is it with far right idiots never progressing beyond the mental ability of a three year old? "Problem bad. Hit problem symptom. Hit problem symptom again till problem go away".

Fixed.

To reach a large number of people you have to provide a simple concise message.

One of Lenin's slogans: "Peace! Bread! Land!"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I guess that's one way to do gender equality.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Riso posted:

Fixed.

To reach a large number of people you have to provide a simple concise message.

One of Lenin's slogans: "Peace! Bread! Land!"

I think his point is that in the modern political scene, far-right parties are much more likely to race to the lowest common denominator than far-left ones.

But that's populism for you. It's poo poo no matter which side does it.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

The second guy from the left is free to ask for my papers any time he wants as long as he is shirtless.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Torrannor posted:

The second guy from the left is free to ask for my papers any time he wants as long as he is shirtless.

:frogsiren:A Very Important Message To Our Junge Alternative Members:frogsiren:

We Are Not Gay :sissies:

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe

blowfish posted:

Ich hab Angst dass die mir gleich eine Heizdecke verkaufen wollen.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

System Metternich posted:

Come on, 'fess up, you shopped their banner over random pictures. Nobody could be that oblivious, right? ...right? :ohdear:

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Drone posted:

I think his point is that in the modern political scene, far-right parties are much more likely to race to the lowest common denominator than far-left ones.

But that's populism for you. It's poo poo no matter which side does it.

Except it isn't true. What the thieving foreigners are to the right, the dastardly wealthy are to the left.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Riso posted:

Except it isn't true. What the thieving foreigners are to the right, the dastardly wealthy are to the left.

Dude come on, I know you are probably a nazi and all but even you must agree that the wealth divide and shrinking middle class is a real problem. It's kind of a valid point to have. The rich are taking more than their share from the cake, that's kind of a dick move. Being angry is understandable.

Compare that with right wing stuff like "Gas geben!" and the general hostility towards foreigners and European integration. What is even the argument here? The EU is a money making machine for Germany, who is dominating and even exploiting it like mad. Why would you ever want less economic integration if you were a nationalist? How is this not populism?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Perestroika posted:

Come on, 'fess up, you shopped their banner over random pictures. Nobody could be that oblivious, right? ...right? :ohdear:

Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots :v:

In other news:
:downs: Hey town council we have too many asylum seekers and nowhere to put them, should we buy some containers?
:viggo: No way, that costs :10bux:. Let's put them in that empty leftover concentration camp building instead, that couldn't possibly send an unfortunate message!

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Riso posted:

Except it is true. I invite everybody to google the Wahlplakate of both far left and far right parties and see who has more attack slogans. (Hint: It's not the left. Even the MLPD typically talks about wanting the Mindestlohn, etc., rather than kicking bankers or whatever your particular strawmen are up to these days.)

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

The Bagida and anti-Bagida protests in Munich blocked my way to the cinema yesterday. Had to park a couple hundred meters further away. Booo. I looked a bit at the protests though and it was kinda fun and exciting.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Die SPD nimmt die Sorgen der Menschen natürlich ernst. Indem sie jetzt einen neuen Anlauf zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung unternimmt. :allears:

Welsh Rarebitch
Jun 5, 2011
Always fishing for the police union vote. But I suspect most of them to be drawn towards AfD and CDU anyway.

Also probably the reason why cannabis is still criminalized despite a coalition agreement proposing otherwise with the Greens.

gipskrampf
Oct 31, 2010
Nap Ghost
http://www.epochtimes.de/Pegida-Dem...5-a1214133.html

quote:

Ein Redner, der als „Frank Ingo“ vorgestellt wurde, präsentierte die Liste aller „Gidas“. Die Medien hätten versucht, auf Facebook gefälschte Pegida-Gruppen zu eröffnen, um Verwirrung zu stiften, so der Redner. Dies seien alle geprüften Pegida-Ableger in Deutschland:

Legida (Leipzig, Sachsen), Hoygida (Hoyerswerda, Sachsen), Cegida (Chemnitz, Sachsen), Erzgida (Erzgebirge, Sachsen), Kogida (Kottbuss, Brandenburg), Bärgida (Berlin), Magida (Magdeburg, Sachsen-Anhalt), MV-Gida (Stralsund, Rostock, Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern), Pegida NRW (...), Saargida (Saarbrücken, Saarland), Bagida (München, Bayern), Pegida Baden-Württemberg, Pegida Stuttgart (Baden-Württemberg), Pegida Baden-Württemberg (Baden-Württemberg, Bodensee, Neckar-Alb), Pegida Baden-Württemberg Ulm Alb-Donau, Kagida (Kassel, Hessen), Pegida Franken (Bayern), Pegida Frankfurt-Rhein-Main, Hamgida (Hameln, Niedersachsen), Olgida (Oldenburg, Niedersachsen), HH-Gida (Hamburg), Bregida (Bremen), Pegida Würzburg (Bayern), Mügida (München, Bayern), Pegida Mannheim (Baden-Württemberg), Bragida (Braunschweig, Niedersachsen), Kagida (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg), Hagida (Hannover, Niedersachsen), Pegida Trier (Rheinland-Pfalz), Nügida (Nürnberg, Bayern). Das sind die Aktuellen, weitere sind gerade im Aufbau und werden folgen.“

Die verschiedenen Kürzel der Gidas seien Absicht, so Frank Ingo. Die Presse wisse schon lang nicht mehr, welche Gidas echt sind und welche nicht. Die Dresdener wüssten es jedoch und überprüften alle ihre Ableger.

Um einige Gruppen hatte es vergangene Woche Wirbel gegeben, weil bekannte Rechtsextreme versucht hatten, sich die wachsende Bürgerbewegung zu Nutze zu machen. Die Dresdener Gruppe distanzierte sich im Zuge dessen ausdrücklich von Kögida (Köln), Dügida (Düsseldorf) und Bogida (Bonn). Nur „Pegida NRW“ sei echt, hatten die Organisatoren auf Facebook mitgeteilt.

Did nobody ever realized all these names sound somewhat ridiculous? And why are there both Mügida and Bagida in Munich? Splinter groups?

Edit: I forgot Pegida Switzerland (coincidentally led by a neo-nazi): https://www.facebook.com/pages/PEGIDA-Schweiz/1375719372729377 Because we definitively cannot allow the Germans to be more islamophobic than us. :colbert:

gipskrampf fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jan 14, 2015

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

gipskrampf posted:

Did nobody ever realized all these names sound somewhat ridiculous?

You seriously expect people in a shittier knockoff PEGIDA to have self awareness?

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

A lot of hate speech against Green politician Cem Özdemir under a post by Pegida founder and convicted drug dealer Lutz Bachmann.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
So a woman named Karoly Mogyorosi (obviously not a German name) wants to deport people born in Germany, because they have a turkish name. Makes sense.

"Wem Deutschland nach unseren Werten nicht passt soll und muß gehen!"

Maybe they should take their own advice, because their 'values' are obviously not supported by the majority of Germans. I hear their convict leader really liked his time in South Africa (until he was deported).

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Ariernachweis

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
It's really unbelievable that this man dares to call the same people Nazis who call him a subhuman animal and declare he should be beheaded. The nerve!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

'Er soll sich in sein stinkisches "Land" verpissen.' Uhh, I believe the correct term is 'Ländle'.

In lighter news: hoooly poo poo

quote:

Alkohol und Drogen waren bei Zwischenfällen im Landkreis Ostprignitz-Ruppin im Spiel, in deren Mittelpunkt vier junge Männer aus Dänemark stehen. Das meldete die Brandenburger Polizei am Mittwoch auf ihrer Internetseite unter der Überschrift "Dänen – Außer Rand und Band". Am Dienstag war die Polizei kurz vor 20 Uhr wegen einer Randale zu einem Supermarkt nach Kyritz gerufen worden. Ein Mann hatte sich laut Polizei dabei sogar im Verkaufsraum erleichtert und anschließend aus einem Regal verpackte Bettwäsche genommen, um sich zu reinigen. Danach warf er weitere Waren aus den Regalen. Als die Beamten eintrafen, fuhr gerade ein Auto mit dänischem Kennzeichen davon – allerdings hatten die beiden Insassen offensichtlich zwei Freunde vergessen, die noch vor dem Supermarkt standen; beide waren angetrunken.

Nach Feststellung der Personalien (und Sicherstellung eines Butterflymessers und eines Schlagrings) auf der Polizeiinspektion Neuruppin durften die 23 und 24 Jahre alten Dänen wieder gehen.

Es dauerte keine Stunde, bis die beiden wieder auffielen – dieses Mal durch Randale in einer Tankstelle in Neuruppin, bei der beide Männer die Eingangstür mit Fußtritten beschädigten. Einer der beiden warf zudem einen Feuerlöscher gegen eine Scheibe. Die Männer wurden in Gewahrsam genommen, doch in der Zelle klagte einer von beiden über Platzangst und fing laut Polizei an, mit dem Kopf gegen die Wand zu schlagen. Ein herbeigerufener Arzt ließ den Mann zwangseinweisen. Weil einer der Männer bei der Festnahme blutete, vermutet die Polizei obendrein eine Verbindung zu einem Einbruch, der sich am selben Abend in der Stadt ereignet hatte: An der eingeschlagenen Fensterscheibe zu einem Büro haftete frisches Blut.

Damit nicht genug: Kurz vor der Tankstellenrandale rückte die Polizei zu einem Unfall auf einer Landstraße in der Nähe aus. Ein Auto war im Straßengraben gelandet – jenes, das nach dem Zwischenfall im Supermarkt davongerast war. Weil sich beide Insassen, jeweils Mitte 20, laut Polizei auffällig verhielten, wurde ein Drogentest vorgenommen: Der eine hatte Cannabis, der andere Amphetamine genommen. Gegen beide schrieb die Polizei Anzeigen, weil sie jeweils behaupteten, am Steuer gesessen zu haben. Trotz allem kamen die Männer wieder auf freien Fuß – was die Polizei sicherlich bedauert. Denn sie musste Mittwochmorgen um sieben Uhr erneut wegen der Dänen losfahren. Dieses Mal grölten sie an einer Tankstelle in Wittstock herum. Jetzt wanderten die Männer hinter Gitter, wobei einer später wegen seines Zustands zur Sicherheit ins Krankenhaus gebracht wurde.
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/eins-zwei-polizei-junge-daenen-poebeln-und-randalieren-in-brandenburg/11230412.html

Is northern Schleswig-Holstein like this all of the time?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Dane, where is my car?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Smirr posted:

'Er soll sich in sein stinkisches "Land" verpissen.' Uhh, I believe the correct term is 'Ländle'.

In lighter news: hoooly poo poo

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/eins-zwei-polizei-junge-daenen-poebeln-und-randalieren-in-brandenburg/11230412.html

Is northern Schleswig-Holstein like this all of the time?

Nope, it's mostly the single most boring place on earth. Also typically the drunks are homegrown. (Sometimes drunk Germans wreck poo poo in Denmark, too.)

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
kriminelle dänen raus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
sofort ausweisen von diese Schweine