Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Sour Diesel posted:

Tough poo poo Peyton, you will never be better than NFL icons like Eli, Flacco, and Russell Wilson.

What a horrible sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

davecrazy posted:

Dude can't throw anymore. It's depressing.

honestly if he was young manning he would have destroyed the colts

or thrown hilarious punt picks like he used to

Also Luck took half the time to get 3 playoff wins than manning did lol

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.
Also Broncos fans are the loving worst, Jesus

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
♪ I should find a new team now ♪

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 12, 2015

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
I look forward to the robot arm Peyton gets surgically attached in the offseason

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

♪losing feeling in my arm♪

:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Im so happy and sad

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wheez the roux posted:

♪ never won a second ring ♪

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"COME ON PAYTON" - Broncos Fans.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Poonerman posted:

any time you feel bad for peyton remember that he endorses papa john's
♪ I've got mine so gently caress the poors ♪

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I've hated Peyton forever and I'm trying not to feel sorry for him.

Father time's a bitch. Dude would've had like 5 rings by now if the Colts gave a poo poo about defense or runningbacks while he was there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sophia posted:

Also Broncos fans are the loving worst, Jesus

I won't argue with this.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Ramadu posted:

What a horrible sentence

♪ act-ual-ly it's Cool and Good ♪

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.
Real talk, the fact that the colts were able to dump Peyton before he got old and, while enduring only one bad season, get another generational prospect who is literally named "Luck" would be hilarious if it wasn't absolutely infuriating. No idea why more people don't dislike this team.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Sophia posted:

Can't wait to lose to loving Tom Brady again in a playoff game

This but unironically.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

♪losing feeling in my arm♪

:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Peyton will drag the Broncos to 9-7 next year and lose in the first round to the Chargers

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Top Hats Monthly posted:

♪ I should find a new team now ♪

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Sour Diesel posted:

Father time's a bitch. Dude would've had like 5 rings by now if the Colts gave a poo poo about defense or runningbacks while he was there.

Also, the o-line towards the end.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

♪ I should find a new team ♪

syllables, chump

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Gumbercules posted:

Real talk, the fact that the colts were able to dump Peyton before he got old and, while enduring only one bad season, get another generational prospect who is literally named "Luck" would be hilarious if it wasn't absolutely infuriating. No idea why more people don't dislike this team.

gently caress the colts for their good circumstances, meanwhile you have all these other teams that never get this break

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Top Hats Monthly posted:

♪ I should find a new team ♪

♪ top hats can't count syllables ♪

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sour Diesel posted:

Hey, they had Edge until he died.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Perpetual Ascent posted:

I know this makes me sound like a big crybaby, but it really makes me feel bad to read all these posts ripping Manning to shreds. :smith:

Me too.

It makes me sick knowing that loving Eli is going to have more rings than him.

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Kalli posted:

I don't know how I'd feel.

Pretty sure I'd root for Brady against the Patriots.

Yeah but it's like... Luck is also Manning? Sort of? If we were starting Jake Locker or something it wouldn't be as big of a question

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Sour Diesel posted:

Uh, Edge owned a ton.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
this is why I want Tom Brady to get a career ending injury

Watching a great QB wither away to nothing and just sort of sadly wander off the field is sad

Let him go out gloriously with hope still in him

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
now time for the afterparty with tina fey and amy poehler

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Gumbercules posted:

what, me worry?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Poonerman posted:

Best Papa Johns pic

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.

Gumbercules posted:

They aren't a real threat yet. These playoffs may change that.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Bad Caller posted:

gently caress the colts for their good circumstances, meanwhile you have all these other teams that never get this break
This is the reason why I always doubt my allegiance to the Bears :smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
♪ Dad loves Cooper more than me ♪

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

It makes me sick knowing that loving Eli is going to have more rings than him.

Actually this is funny and awesome

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sour Diesel posted:

The defense was mediocre at best most of the time he was there but man he had a pretty decent string of RBs for a while there.

e: Beaten, although I remember Addai being ok for a while? Maybe I'm wrong on that. Edge was awesome.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Sour Diesel posted:

The Colts defense is a few pass rushers away from being scary, and the wide reciever corps is young and the best in the NFL with a qb going into the prime of his career

it could very well start this year what should have happened with manning

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
♪ Time to watch the Golden Globes ♪

♪ Amy and Tina are funny ♪

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

they had pretty good defenses at times (notably when sanders was active), and they invested a lot in runningback there, including bringing in edge who would be a no doubt hall of famer if he didnt blow his leg out.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Poonerman posted:

now time for the afterparty with tina fey and amy poehler

partys moving to a new house yall http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693993

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Poonerman posted:

who cares

• Locked thread