Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Goobish posted:

Awesome! I'll be over in a jiffy, and did you already visit my town or should I re-open after my visit?

I didn't stop by yet. I was actually worried I wouldn't be able to, because I've had problems with my DS connection for the past couple of days, but it seems to have sorted itself out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Sociopastry posted:

:( I'm starting to like Greta less and less. She's kinda getting pretty snotty to me. I think I'm gonna try and get her to go into boxes soon.

I added you as a friend since you seem to be a very active new player, like myself! Also I have two kitty villagers, and I assume everyone moves out eventually? I'm trying to keep my kitties, but if one moves you can have dibbs :)

Oh and my code is somewhere on the list. Or just press my ?, because I've posted it a billion times.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Goobish posted:

I added you as a friend since you seem to be a very active new player, like myself! Also I have two kitty villagers, and I assume everyone moves out eventually? I'm trying to keep my kitties, but if one moves you can have dibbs :)

Oh and my code is somewhere on the list. Or just press my ?, because I've posted it a billion times.

Cheers! How old is your town? I've got a pretty good assortment of hybrid flowers, you can take any of them except for the pink roses. I'll be opening my town tomorrow at 5pm GMT -7. :3:

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Sociopastry posted:

Cheers! How old is your town? I've got a pretty good assortment of hybrid flowers, you can take any of them except for the pink roses. I'll be opening my town tomorrow at 5pm GMT -7. :3:

Registered November 10th. Pretty much same rules with my town. But if anyone wants pansies dear lord come get them. Leave the hybrids, but regular pansies are engulfing my town.

Oh and cosmos too! I hate the orange ones so take some if you want, but leave pink or whatever other fancy hybrid.

Goobish fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 15, 2015

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I have so many goddamn pansies and tulips in my town. I really need to get rid of them.

Also, whoever told me to farm beetles on the island after 7, you're amazing. With the bell ordinance, I'm making 7-800k per trip, and that's without any sharks.

FluxFaun fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jan 15, 2015

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-
Anyone interested in a Sweets Exterior for their house? Nook has it on sale today for the next hour and a half in my town.

Oh, and numbers 7 and 9.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
So for flowers, there's pansies, lilies, cosmos, violets, and tulips. Are there any other types of flowers you can get that I don't know about?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shnooks posted:

So for flowers, there's pansies, lilies, cosmos, violets, and tulips. Are there any other types of flowers you can get that I don't know about?

Roses and carnations!

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Anaxite posted:

Anyone interested in a Sweets Exterior for their house? Nook has it on sale today for the next hour and a half in my town.

Oh, and numbers 7 and 9.

I added you and could use the 7!

My numbers today are 20, 38, 30, and 5. I'll open up in an hour or so.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

Goobish posted:

I added you and could use the 7!

My numbers today are 20, 38, 30, and 5. I'll open up in an hour or so.

Ah! Well, I'll open up then. Unfortunately my mayor's bingo card has been used up, but you're welcome in. Have to close up now.

...And it finally happened, accidentally sold my silver net. If anyone's got any net for sale, that'd be great.

Anaxite fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jan 15, 2015

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If nobody gets to you before 4ish EST (about 5 hours from now), I can give you one for free.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

Thanks! I might not be around, but I'll try to get in touch if I am.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Hey guys, Greta's going to be in boxes on the 20th. I'll post again then, but I'm just letting people call dibs. Also, I'll be opening my gates at 6pm -7 GMT tonight!

The Middleman
Jun 2, 2003

What would Jigglypuff do?

Sociopastry posted:

Hey guys, Greta's going to be in boxes on the 20th. I'll post again then, but I'm just letting people call dibs. Also, I'll be opening my gates at 6pm -7 GMT tonight!

Hey Socio, I'll be adding you today so we can visit. Sounds like you're fairly new into your town like I am. And major shouts to Goobish; you really helped me out last night!

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Sure! is your FC on the goonlist?

Goobish
May 31, 2011

The Middleman posted:

Hey Socio, I'll be adding you today so we can visit. Sounds like you're fairly new into your town like I am. And major shouts to Goobish; you really helped me out last night!

Aw thanks :3: Goon love is best love. Also I lied and haven't opened up yet for bingo fanatics, but I plan on opening soonish. If real life stops being a jerk ;)

E: okdoky, I'm open now! Also, "oranges" are premium at my Re-tail today. I'm guessing that's not as exciting as perfect oranges, but figured I'd mention it just in case anyone wants to take advantage of that.

Goobish fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 15, 2015

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Hey guys, I'm opening my gates for a little while before dinner! I'll be opening again later, but if you want to come in early, that's fine, too.

My rules are:

Don't take the red, white, or pink roses. All other flowers are fair game!
Please don't talk to Julian, Groucho, Deli or Cyrano. They're my favorites and I don't want them moving. Greta will be in boxes on the 20th, feel free to talk to her! Diva, too.
If you would like to touch a thing, just let me know!

That's it, see you guys soon!

E: gates are open!

FluxFaun fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jan 15, 2015

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Gates will remain open, but I'll be afk. Feel free to stop by!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My gates are also open! I'm planning to stay open overnight. And you're welcome to come whenever Anaxite...I think I added you awhile ago. Lemme know if you don't see Foxtable on your list.

(e - if I'm not around when you come Anax, I have a set of tools sitting to the right of my house by the pair of blue roses. All three are for you for real :3:.)

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jan 16, 2015

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

closing gates temporarily, need to charge things and make dinner, I'll be open again later!

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Goddamn villagers won't wear my clothes and patterns I get for them. Ungrateful bastards.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

My gates are open but I'm afk.

Numbers for today are: 23, 40, 38 and 43

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

Manuel Calavera posted:

My gates are also open! I'm planning to stay open overnight. And you're welcome to come whenever Anaxite...I think I added you awhile ago. Lemme know if you don't see Foxtable on your list.

(e - if I'm not around when you come Anax, I have a set of tools sitting to the right of my house by the pair of blue roses. All three are for you for real :3:.)

I think we're not friends right now... I added you recently and you're still an unknown person on my 3DS.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Hey guys, Willow the snooty sheep is in boxes today. Would anyone like to give her a good home?

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

Genovera posted:

Hey guys, Willow the snooty sheep is in boxes today. Would anyone like to give her a good home?

Yes! Absolutely. I've added you, and if I can come over right now, I'd love to have her.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Anaxite posted:

Yes! Absolutely. I've added you, and if I can come over right now, I'd love to have her.

Gates are open!

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

Thank you! Sorry for leaving so quickly; I'll take good care of her.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Oh, and Tammy is in boxes! She's an uchi cub villager. Anybody want?

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
If anyone needs carnations, I have a bunch on north side of the beach that up free for taking. I just ask that you don't take a ton so that everyone has a chance, and don't take the blue or purple roses. Carnations only come in three colors and they cross-breed easily so one of each color should be enough to get started.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anaxite posted:

I think we're not friends right now... I added you recently and you're still an unknown person on my 3DS.

Woops, my bad! I've added you just now. We can try again tonight!

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Ribbot is moving out! He's a jock frog terminator and a pretty cool guy all-around. Let me know if you want him.

And More fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Jan 16, 2015

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
drat, I would love him but I have no room, and no one has pinged me about moving out lately. :sigh:

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

And More posted:

Ribbot is moving out! He's a jock frog terminator and a pretty cool guy all-around. Let me know if you want him.

I'll take him!

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

TwoSheds posted:

I'll take him!

You can grab him now if you want. Gates are open.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

And More posted:

You can grab him now if you want. Gates are open.

Can't now. I'm at work :(

I'll try to be on tonight but if anybody else wants him before that they can snag him first.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

TwoSheds posted:

Can't now. I'm at work :(

I'll try to be on tonight but if anybody else wants him before that they can snag him first.

Oh, that's too bad. I'll see if I can open again in 9-10 hours, but no promises.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
I bought this last week and have been organizing my town into neat little orchards. I've got two other copies (daughter/girlfriend) who have been playing on and off for a while, so it has made it easier to get fruits and stuff. Thus far, just apples (native), peaches, and oranges. Also picked up bananas and coconuts for my beach, and the L-word fruits whatever they are called.

Finished my first public works (fountain) and two-expansions on my house already.

Also made my own outfit using the pro-style stuff and drew a nice shirt/tie/vest. Addictive game.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Mizufusion posted:

If anyone needs carnations, I have a bunch on north side of the beach that up free for taking. I just ask that you don't take a ton so that everyone has a chance, and don't take the blue or purple roses. Carnations only come in three colors and they cross-breed easily so one of each color should be enough to get started.

I would love to grab some carnations! Will you be back open sometime today or tonight? I don't see you as open currently.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

LLJKSiLk posted:

Addictive game.

Yes yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly Omelet
Sep 2, 2011

And More posted:

Oh, that's too bad. I'll see if I can open again in 9-10 hours, but no promises.

If TwoSheds can't, I would love to take him. Ribbot is probably my most wanted villager. Who couldn't live a frog bot!?

• Locked thread