Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

There is no proof that he was killed because of racist motives.
Might have been an errant shard of glass from Leipzig I suppose.

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Danes?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

http://www.fr-online.de/pegida/pegida-rudert-lutz-bachmann-zurueck-,29337826,29582678.html

:newlol:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Goddamn Danes coming here and taking over our hobbies!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

:lol::lol::lol:

Titanic ist ein Organ der Lügenpresse und gehört wegen Rassismus und Verleumdung verboten. Unterm Führer wäre sowas nicht passiert.

Nur tote Satiriker sind gute Satiriker :colbert:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I think you need to actually have some kind of positive Ruf first, before it can be ermordet by someone. Wo kein Schaden, da kein Richter.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert, Lebt es sich ganz ungeniert.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
I have to admit for once I actually did laugh out loud once I got to the "Heil Hitler, and have a nice day" line.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

botany posted:

I have to admit for once I actually did laugh out loud once I got to the "Heil Hitler, and have a nice day" line.

Same here, the comedic timing is perfect. One of the best things Titanic's done in a while.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jüdisches Lügenwiki Wikipedia posted:

Bachmann ist durch die Begehung von zahlreichen, unterschiedlichen Straftaten (u.a. Körperverletzung, Einbruch und Diebstahl)[2] mehrfach strafrechtlich in Erscheinung getreten[3][4] und wurde unter anderem 1998 zu drei Jahren und 8 Monaten Haft verurteilt. Kurz nach der Verurteilung entzog er sich jedoch der Justiz und flüchtete nach Südafrika, wo er zwei Jahre lang unter falschem Namen lebte, aber schließlich von der Einwanderungsbehörde identifiziert und nach Deutschland abgeschoben wurde.[5][6] Nach zwei Jahren Haft in Deutschland wurde er vorzeitig auf Bewährung entlassen.[7]

Auf den Demonstrationen sprach Bachmann von „kriminellen Asylanten“ und von armen Rentnern, die in unbeheizten Wohnungen säßen und sich „kein Stück Stollen“ mehr leisten könnten, während „Asylbewerber in luxuriös ausgestatteten Unterkünften lebten“.[19]

Oh Lutz, please tell me more about those kriminelle Asylanten. :allears:

Did you steal that poor Rentners Stollen and Heizungsthermostat, Lutz? Is this what PEGIDA is all about? A big cover-up?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

Oh Lutz, please tell me more about those kriminelle Asylanten. :allears:

Did you steal that poor Rentners Stollen and Heizungsthermostat, Lutz? Is this what PEGIDA is all about? A big cover-up?

Wegen der Unterwanderung der Polizei durch subversives Gedankengut haben Volksdeutsche das Recht in die eigene Hand zu nehmen. Vergeltungsaktionen gegen degenerierte Bittsteller und Einwanderer sowie ihr Eigentum sind davon voll und ganz eingeschlossen.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

waitwhatno posted:

Jüdisches Lügenwiki
I'm chuckling so hard at this.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

GaussianCopula posted:

Red Army Faction did kill a few people.

Well, they killed Germans.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAbrPNugQXc

Muss man doch mal sagen dürfen

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yh8idyNNwQ

Finally our lizard-in-chief shows its true face. But who will win: the reptoid NWO or the dastardly ZOG? :tinfoil:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

System Metternich posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yh8idyNNwQ

Finally our lizard-in-chief shows its true face. But who will win: the reptoid NWO or the dastardly ZOG? :tinfoil:

Das Merkel ist enttarnt :tinfoil:

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe
So what's this with everyone in Germany suddenly talking about analysing poems?
Did Goethe rise from his tomb or something?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Looks like the next Monday demonstration got cancelled due to to security concerns by the police. Which is kinda weird, considering the media thus far always said that dangerous muslim extremists were something made up by PEGIDA.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Default Settings posted:

Did Goethe rise from his tomb or something?
I'd have noticed that, it's like 20 minutes away.

Nah, apparently a 17-year-old tweeted about how school didn't teach life skills, i.e. she had no idea about how "tax, rent or insurance" worked but could write poetry analysis in four languages. And because there's nothing Germans love more than to talk about whether their education system is efficient enough I guess people are running with it? I mean, it's a fair point and life skills should be a part of the curriculum, on the other hand it was a common complaint 15 years ago when I was at school and turns out doing your tax and paying your rent is actually pretty easy!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I dread seeing subjects like law or taxes being taught instead of literary interpretation, because while schools already suck at the latter it'd be a clusterfuck letting teachers talk about areas that involve money and change regulary.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Randler posted:

Looks like the next Monday demonstration got cancelled due to to security concerns by the police. Which is kinda weird, considering the media thus far always said that dangerous muslim extremists were something made up by PEGIDA.
I mean, as far as I've heard, PEGIDA aren't even that much about actual islamic extremism as they are about asylum seekers all being fraudsters, keep pork on our menus and could the homosexuals shut up already.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
A girl complaining about having learned 3 languages in school is lacking perspective a bit.
And there is a certain insensitivity observable here - right after we had this huge thing with Western values, and how an ideological thing, like free speech, can be more important than lives, somebody seems to argue that we should become more efficient and materialist.

Randler posted:

the media thus far always said that dangerous muslim extremists were something made up by PEGIDA
That's a claim made up by you.

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe
Ah, so it's just the same old discussion about "humanistische Bildung".

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Cingulate posted:

Listen to WDR 1live during work. :colbert:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

I mean, as far as I've heard, PEGIDA aren't even that much about actual islamic extremism as they are about asylum seekers all being fraudsters, keep pork on our menus and could the homosexuals shut up already.

It's funny, I never even heard about the dreaded "Gender-Mainstreaming" that's supposedly being pushed everywhere until I started reading AfD party programs and that PEGIDA pamphlet.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Admittedly, an islamist attack on PEGIDA would be absolutely terrible, politically speaking, considering how much it would legitimise them.
It seems like a fairly smart idea. You can count on some deranged leftists gloating, and next thing you know Merkel is again turning with the wind and doing to asylum homes and certain european laws like she did with nuclear power plants.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Perestroika posted:

It's funny, I never even heard about the dreaded "Gender-Mainstreaming" that's supposedly being pushed everywhere until I started reading AfD party programs and that PEGIDA pamphlet.
You didn't get all of the outrage over that gender studies professor who insisted on being called professx or something, Lann Hornscheidt?

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!

Cingulate posted:

You didn't get all of the outrage over that gender studies professor who insisted on being called professx or something, Lann Hornscheidt?

You mean the five minutes at work one day when everybody said "what an idiot", shrugged, and carried on?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Cingulate posted:

A girl complaining about having learned 3 languages in school is lacking perspective a bit.
And there is a certain insensitivity observable here - right after we had this huge thing with Western values, and how an ideological thing, like free speech, can be more important than lives, somebody seems to argue that we should become more efficient and materialist.

:ssh: School has never been cool, outside of the middle class.

All Akademikerkinder in this thread, I see.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'd have noticed that, it's like 20 minutes away.

Nah, apparently a 17-year-old tweeted about how school didn't teach life skills, i.e. she had no idea about how "tax, rent or insurance" worked but could write poetry analysis in four languages. And because there's nothing Germans love more than to talk about whether their education system is efficient enough I guess people are running with it? I mean, it's a fair point and life skills should be a part of the curriculum, on the other hand it was a common complaint 15 years ago when I was at school and turns out doing your tax and paying your rent is actually pretty easy!

As a teacher and a parent I shudder every time pupils speak out about the skills they feel they should/should not learn in school. The former category invariably include dumb materialist stuff any non-dumb person would pick up within several weeks of living as an independent adult and the latter invariably includes Everything I have To Do At This Moment. As if that same teenager wouldn't piss and moan three lessons into Tax-paying 101.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Also, tax paying is trivial as long as you're employed because your employer does it for you.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Randler posted:

Also, tax paying is trivial as long as you're employed because your employer does it for you.

That's totally missing the point of spoiled teenagers complaining about random stuff. Which is none.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I was going to joke about PEDIGA people seeing the police ban as the establishment's latest measure to silence them, except then I had a lapse of judgement and went to mdr.de and that was the very first comment to a relevant article.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
To be fair to spoiled teenagers, at least Hans Magnus Enzensberger agrees. I remember reading an open letter by him where he complains about all the parents complaining to him that their offspring got a 5 analyzing his poems.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I wish Leibniz would still be around to get angry complaint letters about Melanie-Maria from Unterbocknhausen failing the calculus exam.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Grendels Dad posted:

To be fair to spoiled teenagers, at least Hans Magnus Enzensberger agrees. I remember reading an open letter by him where he complains about all the parents complaining to him that their offspring got a 5 analyzing his poems.

Ahahaha, that's really hilarious.

Also schools should focus more on giving students the ability to deal with real life indeed. But not how to fill out their tax forms.

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jan 18, 2015

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
So, a 17year old that is on twitter and speaks 3 languages is unable to search the web for some basic information? Sorry, thats just stupid. I'm not going to defend analysing poems because in my experience it's not the most fun/productiv activity, especially if your teacher things that he should not only teach you different poetic forms, meters and rythms but also wants you to understand how evil cooperations are and tries to indoctrinate you with his leftist agenda (I got a teacher to flip me off one time because I wouldn't budge in my convictions, ahh those were the days) but if people dont know anything about "taxes, rent and insurance" at age 17 there is something wrong with them not the school.
People who want the school to teach more economics dont really want that, because real economics (more than German schools teach at this point) is really hard. It's also worth noting that math teaches you all the tools you need to understand taxes, rent and insurance, you just have to use it. But my guess is that this girl hates math (she toke 3 foreign languages, which is mutually exclusive with a STEM focus in the Abitur afaik) and is very sheltered.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

GaussianCopula posted:

So, a 17year old that is on twitter and speaks 3 languages

If she can actually write complex texts in 4 languages, she should be very thankful for her education.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

German class should teach that you can't fit well-reasoned criticism into 140 characters. Or how to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Grendels Dad posted:

As a teacher and a parent I shudder every time pupils speak out about the skills they feel they should/should not learn in school. The former category invariably include dumb materialist stuff any non-dumb person would pick up within several weeks of living as an independent adult and the latter invariably includes Everything I have To Do At This Moment. As if that same teenager wouldn't piss and moan three lessons into Tax-paying 101.

As long as you teach kids how progressive taxation works because drat do popular misconceptions about this cause damage.

Cingulate posted:

If she can actually write complex texts in 4 languages, she should be very thankful for her education.

Ya this is pretty much an instant job, no further study required.