Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

at the date posted:

maybe I don't want half a gallon of one kind of ice cream

maybe i'm not a fatty who needs a half gallon of ice cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Jo4JQIQro

]

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i wish i could eat ice cream without my butthole spewing forth like the ganges river

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i wish i could eat ice cream without my butthole spewing forth like the ganges river

i worry about the corpse content of your poop

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

i worry about the corpse content of your poop

certainly smells like death

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's... surprisingly catchy :stonklol:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/01/ncoer-facebook-bullet/

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

not caring here posted:

I've been getting these pints of some supposedly gelato called... talenti?

poo poo's pretty nice, but I wouldn't call it gelato, just nice ice cream.

Talenti owns

get salted caramel

be fat

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Rum Raisin Hagen Daz is pretty dope IMO.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Talenti's pretty good, but if I bought it again it'd probably be for the container I get when I finish it. Hard to compete with ben & jerry's cores these days

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Zeris posted:

Talenti owns

get salted caramel

be fat

I was looking at that today, but opted for sicilian pistachio.

Little chunks of pistachio all through that bitch, they ain't stingy.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
remember visiting italy with my gramps when i was 10, got so fuckin fat on pizza pasta and gelato it fuckin owned

second best sponge
Jun 13, 2003

I'm from Cleveland :tinsley:

Obama Africanus posted:

Good idea get good and drunk while swimming in sorrow and thoughts of death and loss from losing your bro like that.

Nothing bad can happen with that combo at all.

Hey if your not too busy freewheeling down suicidal ideation lane can you help me clean all my guns and clandestinely choke myself in my neighbors garage while I masturbate?

Let's go full retard here Second Best- I bet there's some power tools and wood working in a cook house we could do while tweaking on bath salts and screaming at open eye visual PTSD hallucinations, if you are really set on doing silly dangerous things right now.

Lemme know!

Sober up and process this while you still can. Rarely do we ever truly wish we had drank more when we are walking the same lovely dead friend filled path you are on right now. Sorry about your bro, but you need to be better than drunk right now, though. It's a long goddamn walk and there are more dead buddies up ahead. You'll just be a permanent fixture on the path if you wander along it drunkenly. Real talk.

first, gently caress you.

second..

yeah, its a loving rough road to walk. being a marine infantry man and fulfilling that job req for 4 years is a loving bitch. watching people you served with off themselves on a regular basis sucks too. berating your fellow service men for having a hard time dealing with that poo poo is a loving bitch move. internet tough guy poo poo time. id hit you in the mouth if you said that to my face. but since that will never happen because who cares im going to refer back to the first point i made.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
Its the drunk thread dude this is like the last place I'd real talk in heh

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

also getting drunk after some bad poo poo happens to a friend is literally the last thing you want to do

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

second best sponge posted:

second..

yeah, its a loving rough road to walk. being a marine infantry man and fulfilling that job req for 4 years is a loving bitch. watching people you served with off themselves on a regular basis sucks too. berating your fellow service men for having a hard time dealing with that poo poo is a loving bitch move. internet tough guy poo poo time. id hit you in the mouth if you said that to my face. but since that will never happen because who cares im going to refer back to the first point i made.
Hey man, he doesn't mean it like that. We all understand where you're at. The point Shim's trying to make there is that, even though it sucks real loving hard to lose a brother, you need to keep a level head. Drinking isn't going to help. Not a day goes by that I don't remember my dead buddies, but the one thing that you and I and everyone else here must never do is try to drown our sorrows with booze. Going down that path only leads to more pain and grief. Drop by the Google hangouts thing, man.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

second..

I see you've met shim.

Also join the google hangouts room for serious talk about coping with loss.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

second..

shim was giving you whats known as tough love but hes loving right. when thanatos is knocking at your door you dont wanna start pounding the booze mang

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

anyone go to the intrepid sea/air/space museum in NYC? They reopened the Enterprise Shuttle exhibit after Sandy hosed it up and I'm thinking about dragging the wife and kids down there so I can live my dreams of being a space human being

also they have a restored Concorde and a Phantom II. and a MiG -17 and 21. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been through it.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I haven't been there in quite a while, but it is pretty rad. You absolutely should do it.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Zeris posted:

Talenti owns

get salted caramel

be fat

salted caramel is the best food fad of the last decade.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Stultus Maximus posted:

salted caramel is the best food fad of the last decade.

Counterargument:talenti salted caramel gelato

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
You liked command and conquer generals?

Some guys are making a game with that in their heart.

The factions are the UN, the US, and the military industrial complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfRqrxGQQg4

poo poo is going to own.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Saw American Sniper-it was pretty loving good. Reading what's hollywood vs real life was interesting, but the movie was still pretty good. I'd say the lamest part was when he's at his wedding and they get the call saying they are deploying, so he reveals the SEAL pin on his vest underneath his jacket like he's loving Superman or something. That part was pretty :laffo:

Tried to get the wife to watch it with me, but the second the preview showed him sighting in on a kid she was all 'NOOOOOPE.'

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

poo poo is going to own.

Made by the Wargame guys so I'm pretty excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViWzQOzkxRE

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

anyone go to the intrepid sea/air/space museum in NYC? They reopened the Enterprise Shuttle exhibit after Sandy hosed it up and I'm thinking about dragging the wife and kids down there so I can live my dreams of being a space human being

also they have a restored Concorde and a Phantom II. and a MiG -17 and 21. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been through it.

It's pretty cool. I liked it a lot. You should do it. Also, the kids will probably like the Natural History Museum and a lot of the city parks are pretty rad too. Let me know if you want suggestions for grown-ups only places.

Third World Reggin posted:

poo poo is going to own.
You've got my attention. I just hope they make demining more intuitive.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

It's pretty cool. I liked it a lot. You should do it. Also, the kids will probably like the Natural History Museum and a lot of the city parks are pretty rad too. Let me know if you want suggestions for grown-ups only places.

Marching my Polish conscripts into the minefield was pretty intuitive :shrug:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

N4I, goldmine that SS thread.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Master Bateman posted:

N4I, goldmine that SS thread.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
what's it say about GiP that I went looking for a Waffen-SS thread?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

beanieson posted:

same

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I'm bad at finding emoticons

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Dead Reckoning posted:

Here is what gets my goose

They plan on up to 40 players in a match
Resources: Aluminum, petroleum, electricity, rare earth elements, banks, prisoners of war

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Tom is the best.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

second..

please dont drink yourself to death

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

It means you're home.

• Locked thread