Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I finished in the top 30% despite only playing like... 5 online matches. Easy 15k credits, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Top 1%, mother fuckers. 60k and a BUNCH of items.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Holy crap, Gold Cena is the destroyer of worlds. I fully expect that ability to get nerfed. I should just stack health gear on him so he can live in that last quarter of his health and murder everyone.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Liar Lyre posted:

Holy crap, Gold Cena is the destroyer of worlds. I fully expect that ability to get nerfed. I should just stack health gear on him so he can live in that last quarter of his health and murder everyone.

Working As Intended.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh my god, the game bugs out and you'll just get hit for no reason at times. I lost to a silver card because Paige came in with like 1/4 of her health after Bryan glitch killed my Bryan and the damage stacked to Paige coming in.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Basic Chunnel posted:

I could use a good name if anyone's got one. Or I could go with "B+ is more or less our ceiling" or similar

"The second-most successful TEW LP by default"

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

"The second-most successful TEW LP by default"

"Fewer Words, Better Reigns"

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

What about 'Unfuck This Company'

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

gently caress it, we're going live

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Beef Waifu posted:

Oh my god, the game bugs out and you'll just get hit for no reason at times. I lost to a silver card because Paige came in with like 1/4 of her health after Bryan glitch killed my Bryan and the damage stacked to Paige coming in.

If you're lucky, you'll actually be able to see both enemy characters so you can block until one of them goes away. Most of the time, the second one's invisible so you'll have no idea they're "tagged in" until you start flying around the screen.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I'm shocked that Perfect is losing to Tito in this Supercard round.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

triplexpac posted:

You're Welcome!

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

triplexpac posted:

I'm presuming the lower tier rewards are what's doing it. I need a Legendary Undertaker more than a Legendary Kane, so Tito got my vote.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

triplexpac posted:

Tito's rewards other than Tito are basically better in every tier so it's not a huge shock. And he has a real high speed so even the people going for the pcc card itself might be focusing on him.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Yeah I'm hoping for a leg taker to pair up.

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Fumaofthelake posted:

Yeah I'm hoping for a leg taker to pair up.

to pair up with a Kamala card?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Challenge mode to unlock Cyborg Lesnar just went up. Only one I shouldn't be able to do easily right away is the last one which requires a Cena, who I don't have.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

Challenge mode to unlock Cyborg Lesnar just went up. Only one I shouldn't be able to do easily right away is the last one which requires a Cena, who I don't have.

meanwhile they still haven't put the goddamn android servers up

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

TheJoker138 posted:

I need an Undertaker myself. Probably need a strong silver card too.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Liar Lyre posted:

I need an Undertaker myself. Probably need a strong silver card too.

I've got a Legendary I level 30 something gold Undertaker so that's no problem for me. I may end up just buying the silver Cena to make sure I have one and then put my Legendary II level 30 something gold Bryan and aforementioned 'Taker onto the team and just destroy everything they put ahead of me. That Bryan card is a loving murder machine.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
I would kill a motherfucker right now for a new Diva. I've had this one since like week 2 of release.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

TheJoker138 posted:

I've got a Legendary I level 30 something gold Undertaker so that's no problem for me. I may end up just buying the silver Cena to make sure I have one and then put my Legendary II level 30 something gold Bryan and aforementioned 'Taker onto the team and just destroy everything they put ahead of me. That Bryan card is a loving murder machine.

I'll probably just do the same except with a Silver Taker and just use my Gold Cena and Trish to do the dirty work.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Liar Lyre posted:

I'll probably just do the same except with a Silver Taker and just use my Gold Cena and Trish to do the dirty work.

I want a gold Cena so loving bad. The whole extra damage as he loses life thing would make some of the last tier fights in single player so much easier.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Toshimo posted:

I would kill a motherfucker right now for a new Diva. I've had this one since like week 2 of release.

You've been playing since week 2 of release and don't have any legendary cards?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

triplexpac posted:

You've been playing since week 2 of release and don't have any legendary cards?

Originally, my account was broken and I couldn't play KotR. After that got fixed, I made a bit of progress, but I took some time off, just in time to get Sheamus as my solitary double Epic from KotR before they changed KotR. Basically, I had a bunch of bad luck and timing for quite a while that made me have to take a break from the game before I really, really grew to hate it.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Toshimo posted:

Originally, my account was broken and I couldn't play KotR. After that got fixed, I made a bit of progress, but I took some time off, just in time to get Sheamus as my solitary double Epic from KotR before they changed KotR. Basically, I had a bunch of bad luck and timing for quite a while that made me have to take a break from the game before I really, really grew to hate it.

Haha fair enough! I was just imagining someone actually playing this game from launch and never progressing, that would take some dedication.

I can handle Supercard and it's bullshit, but Immortals loving you over with the "CPU gets 2 attackers" glitch at the very end of a Main Event match is just too much.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

triplexpac posted:

Haha fair enough! I was just imagining someone actually playing this game from launch and never progressing, that would take some dedication.

I can handle Supercard and it's bullshit, but Immortals loving you over with the "CPU gets 2 attackers" glitch at the very end of a Main Event match is just too much.

I actually just broke into Legendary by levelling up that Sheamus. Guess which diva I got:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Toshimo posted:

I actually just broke into Legendary by levelling up that Sheamus. Guess which diva I got:

You can have some of my divas if you want. I've got three epic pros, two legendaries and a couple of UR and un-pro'd Epics. If they ever release a diva-only RTG mode I'll be set.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I've bought three discounted Gold packs for Immortal so far.

Lumberjack Big Show

Lumberjack Big Show

Lumberjack Big Show

At least he's a Legendary II now.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Toshimo posted:

If it's any consolation a strong manager will be well worth it in Road to Glory events, and high level support cards are hard to get.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I got told I was in the top 5% but I only got a new title out of it, did i misread it or what.

And yeah I saved up for a gold, got Necrotaker, and the only real difference he's making is that now I have to fight teams of all-golds in online play. He's very slow and often will just stand there and eat a super while I frantically try to block. I'm bad at WWE: Immortals.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Does Legendary work like Pro in Supercard, where I ought to level up as much as I can before feeding one Necrotaker to the other, or should I just do it immediately?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Finally bought my first Gold pack. Got Trish and two buff cards for characters I don't have. Not as bad as possible, but I wanted Brock or HHH.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Jonny Angel posted:

Does Legendary work like Pro in Supercard, where I ought to level up as much as I can before feeding one Necrotaker to the other, or should I just do it immediately?

Nope, you don't even have the option to level the 2nd card

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I wish there was some recycling system in Immortals. Some way to take my bronze Show and Kane and Nikki and all these other cards I have but will never use, grind them into a nutritious slurry, and use it to empower HHH.

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

Tito's rewards other than Tito are basically better in every tier so it's not a huge shock. And he has a real high speed so even the people going for the pcc card itself might be focusing on him.

Also, Tito Santana rules.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I took a break from Supercard right around the time that Survivor tier was introduced, and now I'm playing again. What's the deal with the blue Survivor Stings? Did they hand them out for free? It seems as though I run into a lot of them in exhibition.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

ZDar Fan posted:

I took a break from Supercard right around the time that Survivor tier was introduced, and now I'm playing again. What's the deal with the blue Survivor Stings? Did they hand them out for free? It seems as though I run into a lot of them in exhibition.

They were a reward in the first Road to Glory event, which was calibrated somewhat generously (all the fights were based on your own deck tier) and so enabled people to get to the top prizes without needing both a ridiculously powerful deck and a significant cash investment. Needless to say, the whales who paid their way to PCC card wins weren't happy, and letting people get all the prizes without spending money is suboptimal for maximising profits, so later events were made much harder to do well at. End result is a lot of Stings around but not other reward cards.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
The game is now basically divided into two camps-- those with blue Stings, and those without. They gave them away like crazy and if you skipped that event you're completely hosed because they trump most max pro legendaries on most stats*. So if you don't have anything that can beat them, don't frustrate yourself by trying KOTRs. I finally got my second Survivor pair, so maybe I will have a reasonable chance in a KOTR again soon.

*Max pro legend Hogan can beat him on charisma, thank god, that has saved me so many matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Immortals got its first Challenge, and the reward is Cyborg Brock Lesnar. But it's a grind, mainly because it requires currency you can only get doing normal challenges. This is where a second deck makes sense.