Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gounads
Mar 13, 2013

Where am I?
How did I get here?

bobula posted:

My boyfriend told me recently that he wishes I could give him amazing orgasm-inducing bjs.

Every straight man in all of history has thought that.

quote:

I have gotten him off plenty of times with my mouth, but I think it's usually through persistence and not actually feeling amazing. He says what I do feels good but there's a different set of moves to make him come and he doesn't know how to describe the right things to do, which isn't a whole lot of help. I tried looking it up but it seems to be a "learn what he likes" kind of situation. :|

Explaining afterwards is hard. I squeeze my wife when she does things that feel better in real time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Gounads posted:

Every straight man in all of history has thought that.

Explaining afterwards is hard. I squeeze my wife when she does things that feel better in real time.

If you don't want to squeeze, some people like to make appreciative noises when something's good. Occasionally I'll even use words like "wow that's really good keep doing that please".

But yeah real time during the act communication makes sex better.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have two signs one is felt with the word GO inlaid with green letters, I bap her on the head when she does well. The other is sandpaper with Stop on it, I smack the dog poo poo out of her when she stops.

It seems to work pretty well.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Before I click that link I am already positive it's grapefruit lady.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Kazvall posted:

Winner!

RangerScum
Apr 6, 2006

lol hey there buddy

Kazvall posted:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Are there any markers that actually come off of skin well? I get that even sharpies will come off skin completely given the right solvent, but I don't have to use acetone or some ungodly chemical to remove the faint marks that most "washable" markers leave behind. Only soap and water

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Nail polish remover isn't that scary.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Anne Whateley posted:

Nail polish remover isn't that scary.

I was thinking more the acetone/mineral spirit paint thinner that I used use to pull permanent marker out of my skin as a kid. Either way, that poo poo will dry your skin out, is expensive in the quantities I'm looking for and reeks.

I just want a marker that can be washed off in a shower with nothing more harsh than a soft loofah and regular old soap

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 22, 2015

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Kazvall posted:

I don't want to emptyquote this but I've gotta quote this.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

The Door Frame posted:

I was thinking more the acetone/mineral spirit paint thinner that I used use to pull permanent marker out of my skin as a kid. Either way, that poo poo will dry your skin out, is expensive in the quantities I'm looking for and reeks.

I just want a marker that can be washed off in a shower with nothing more harsh than a soft loofah and regular old soap

I didn't think "kids" is a word id ever use in a recommendation post in the sex thread... But try some kids bath markers or something maybe? The big kid brands have tons of "easy clean" pens. When I'm not phone posting I'll see if I can find what I mean on amazon for you.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

The Door Frame posted:

Sharpies and the such come off of skin much, much better with ethanol. I've used both Vodka and Hairspray to get it off enough that it looks like a weird shadow, and I'm pale as all hell.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

Kazvall posted:

I love you all

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Never incorporated a grapefruit before, but otherwise I can vouch for that technique bobula. :v:

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Kazvall posted:

This.

Also, for washable marking, how about lipstick or eyeliner?

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Bollock Monkey posted:

Also, for washable marking, how about lipstick or eyeliner?

Yeah, if you're going to write gently caress PIG or SEX HOLE on your partner, lipstick is the classiest way to do it. Just get some makeup wipes (they have them cheap in the travel supply sections at Target/Wal-Mart/etc.) and you're good.

E: What about SEMEN DEMON?

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur

The Door Frame posted:

Crayola kids washable markers. Not regular Crayola; they have a washable line. 8 color package is around $3.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I would love to draw on my partner with lipstick since it has a great texture and would be sexier than markers, but that poo poo will get all over my sheets and I only have one fitted sheet left after dropping hookah coals on my other one

I will check out the new washables, hopefully crayola got much better since the last time I bought them

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

The Door Frame posted:

I would love to draw on my partner with lipstick since it has a great texture and would be sexier than markers, but that poo poo will get all over my sheets and I only have one fitted sheet left after dropping hookah coals on my other one

Get a cheap blanket and put it down on top of your sheets/blankets. If the lipstick doesn't wash out no big deal.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
The only thing I can think of that magically washes off everything is maybe watercolors or face paint. Or just don't do whatever you're gonna do in a bed?

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Try washing off the marker with olive oil. Works like a charm and won't dry out your skin.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

bobula posted:

My boyfriend told me recently that he wishes I could give him amazing orgasm-inducing bjs. I have gotten him off plenty of times with my mouth, but I think it's usually through persistence and not actually feeling amazing. He says what I do feels good but there's a different set of moves to make him come and he doesn't know how to describe the right things to do, which isn't a whole lot of help. I tried looking it up but it seems to be a "learn what he likes" kind of situation. :|

Nobody gave the obvious one size fits all solution: pig tails

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

I'm glad I decided to visit the thread today.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

Arnold of Soissons posted:

What does this mean

Also, I feel like there must be another way than putting citrus on his dong.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

bobula posted:

What does this mean

Steering handles.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

bobula posted:

What does this mean

It means if you have pigtails, the BJ is better for him. And yes, please do not use grapefruit to improve your sex life. Unless you want to, I guess.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Extra points if you eat the grapefruit afterward because they're healthy for you. Not sure if there's a way to make eating grapefruit sexy but that could make it alright even if you know you're loving a grapefruit.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I need a bit of advice. My boyfriend is very well endowed and it's making sex a little difficult. Missionary is fine because he can't go super deep, but cowgirl, doggy style and butterfly is hard for me because it's painful if he gets too excited and goes to deep. I'd love it if he could go as deep and as hard as he wants to, because I also really enjoy getting it hard. Is there something I can do to make this easier?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If he's hitting your cervix I'm not sure what else can be done for those positions? If its something else, be more specific.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Nope, that's really the long (hur) and short of it. It's not so much a problem in missionary because I actually like very light tapping on my cervix, but in any other position it's like a battering ram knocking on my hermetically sealed shame basket. It's gotten worse since I've lost a bunch of weight, too, because there's not as much padding so he goes deeper.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Then he needs a cock ring that acts as a bumper pad. If this does not exist, I will invent it.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Try using a pillow or something in between you and him during the positions to make it harder to go in so deep maybe?

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

That might work, at least for cowgirl.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Sex Questions Megathread III: It's like a battering ram knocking on my hermetically sealed shame basket

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Spooning positions, reverse cowgirl and lotus might help out
He also needs to learn how to not mash your cervix. I get the excitement, I really do, but after maybe the fourth or fifth time, it kind of becomes unacceptable to have it regularly happen

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Nothing's sexier than a woman with the same hairstyle as a 10 year old.... seriously though, pig tails weird me out, just do a high ponytail. It serves the same purpose as a handle and appeals to more people

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Mak0rz posted:

Sex Questions Megathread III: Like a battering ram knocking on my hermetically sealed shame basket

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

Spooning positions, reverse cowgirl and lotus might help out
He also needs to learn how to not mash your cervix. I get the excitement, I really do, but after maybe the fourth or fifth time, it kind of becomes unacceptable to have it regularly happen

He was a virgin before he started dating me- he's still learning things. Up to this point it's been all oral sex and mutual masturbation, it's only recently that we've progressed to PIV sex. He's learning, but he still slips up sometimes and gets too excited. He always backs off immediately when I say "ow", though. I'll def try spooning, I hadn't thought of that.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

bobula posted:

What does this mean

I doubt they mean for you to actually use a grapefruit, I think that's mostly intended to get the motion down which is the important part.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kimmalah posted:

I doubt they mean for you to actually use a grapefruit, I think that's mostly intended to get the motion down which is the important part.
Actually, no. The grapefruit is essential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, no. The grapefruit is essential.

Maybe it you really really want to get a yeast infection if you decide to do anything else. :shrug: