Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Coffee And Pie posted:

This is a good shoe post.

Here's my less impressive shoe purchase, some Vans Authentic Classics

Another solid shoe post.

Got some bean boots since I live in the snowhell that is New England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

App13 posted:

Another solid shoe post.

Got some bean boots since I live in the snowhell that is New England.

I thought those were backordered for months after the snowpocalypse that Buffalo got a little while ago. :confused:

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

I thought those were backordered for months after the snowpocalypse that Buffalo got a little while ago. :confused:

Local LL Bean outlet had a bunch

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Sappo569 posted:

Shoes for work

Shoes for running

very good shoe post. finally.

those work shoes are beautiful. what are they? cole haan? I can't read that.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Since we're posting shoes, I bought these a few weeks ago. I love them.

Nike Air Max 2014 Royal/Volt

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Lascivious Sloth posted:

very good shoe post. finally.

those work shoes are beautiful. what are they? cole haan? I can't read that.

Yep Cole Haan

The brown is a little richer than the picture gives off too.

I probably should have opted for the ones with the neon blue soles though right?

Content:
Also ended up getting 3000 rounds of this

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Speaking of shoes.

Got these for a cool $50.

Got these today right as the north east winter death storm was approaching. Clarks Fawley Hi Goretex.

Speaking of workout supplements.

Still figuring this out, first time I took it I felt like I could slow down time. Today I think I went to the gym too soon after lunch and chicken teriyaki + scoop of this + HIIT oly lifting workout did not have me feeling so hot. Smells loving delicious though, and when I'm on it it pumps me up like a loving monster.

Grabbed these from lululemon, extremely comfortable, overpriced of course, but I love them.

Not usually my style, but Zanerobe joggers are the most comfortable pants that I own.

And on the way home picked up a classic to help ride out the storm.

prezbuluskey has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Jan 27, 2015

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

500GB Samsung 850 Evo, $185 after stacked discounts from Newegg:

Cooks Standard Tri-Ply 3 qt saucepan to replace my previous tri-ply 3 qt that boiled dry, $46 down to $10 after promotions and rewards points:

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice
I'm trying to save money this year, but, sigh:

- A hotel room located within walking distance of this year's gay pride parade route from hotels.com
- Tickets to the local Song of the Sea showing
- Tickets to Sufjan Stevens

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Flipperwaldt posted:

Yeah, what is similar, though? You want to mess around with synths and drums, Caustic is pretty great. The demo is free without ads. Doesn't save or export, but keeps what you're working on between sessions. It'll cost you like $7.5 to lift those restrictions, so still not excessive for something you could write an album in.

If it has got to look like an lcd computer game, I've got nothing for you.

Should you have some idevice, there's a whole iOS music production app thread in the Musician's Lounge.

Thanks, this helps.

I meant similar in the sense of just simple synth like programs to mess around on. The most complex thing I'd eventually use it for would be into/outro music for youtube videos.

Other than that I'm just looking for a time waster. I did pick up Figure by Propellerhead. It's pretty fun.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

legsarerequired posted:

I'm trying to save money this year, but, sigh:

- A hotel room located within walking distance of this year's gay pride parade route from hotels.com
- Tickets to the local Song of the Sea showing
- Tickets to Sufjan Stevens
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the opposite of saving money. :negative:

Cierra
Feb 14, 2007
dead
I bought a new 3DS

So I can play this game,

And the best game ever. :cool:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The last one in stock at Guitar Center. Fuuuuuuck, it sounds so filthy once you dial it in correctly. I love it :circlefap:

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

The last one in stock at Guitar Center. Fuuuuuuck, it sounds so filthy once you dial it in correctly. I love it :circlefap:

Fuuuck I've wanted one of those for a while now. Have you messed around with it much yet?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Fuuuck I've wanted one of those for a while now. Have you messed around with it much yet?
Only playing some White Stripes songs with it and poo poo :haw: I just got it a couple hours ago. But it's ridiculously fun for those and the tone sounds real similar, which owns.

Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007

prezbuluskey posted:

Got these today right as the north east winter death storm was approaching. Clarks Fawley Hi Goretex.

Oh drat these are nice. I seriously need to retire my beeswax leather boots and these seem like just the type of replacement I was looking for.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ChocNitty posted:

Leonardo Da Vinci by Artibras.

It's a massive treasure trove. It weighs 11 pounds. It has over 1,500 illustrations and covers the wide range of fields he worked in.
Hey I usually read this piece of poo poo thread for laughs at the pathetic trash people buy but I bought a copy of this book cuz of this post so thanks!!!!

colas
Feb 14, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Hey I usually read this piece of poo poo thread for laughs at the pathetic trash people buy but I bought a copy of this book cuz of this post so thanks!!!!

ok

colas has a new favorite as of 06:28 on Jan 27, 2015

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought Bayonetta 2 for the WiiU and Saints Row 4 + Gat out of Hell for the Xbox One

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

colas posted:

lol, houses and cars...
It is possible to have bad taste in houses and cars

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
ok

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

colas posted:

lol, houses and cars...

He could have proposed to his wife atop Mount Olympus while battling three tigers and sacrificing six goats all the while serving hand caught sushi, hand fed foie gras, and Beluga cavier, with a hand cut diamond personally dug, found , and chiseled from his own ego.

I Am Not Spor has a new favorite as of 06:35 on Jan 27, 2015

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I Am Not Spor posted:

He could have proposed to his wife atop Mount Olympus while battling three tigers and sacrificing six goats all the while serving hand caught sushi, hand fed foie gras, and Beluga cavier, with a hand cut diamond personally dug, found , and chiseled from his own ego.
You edited this post and it still turned out looking like this. Good lord

I Am Not Spor
Dec 13, 2006
all the better to glomp you with

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

You edited this post and it still turned out looking like this. Good lord

$1200 laptop and the touch screen is dead and the keyboard is starting to die. I'd edit it again but :colbert:

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Here's another pathetic purchase for you to laugh at. Fried chicken, the most pathetic type of chicken available.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

colas posted:

Here's another pathetic purchase for you to laugh at. Fried chicken, the most pathetic type of chicken available.
That's actually a great purchase. Kudos

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I Am Not Spor posted:

$1200 laptop and the touch screen is dead and the keyboard is starting to die. I'd edit it again but :colbert:

Should have bought Alienware bro

colas
Feb 14, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Should have bought Alienware bro

No, buy a book about a gay Italian artist or burn your money.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

Butt Savage posted:

Oh drat these are nice. I seriously need to retire my beeswax leather boots and these seem like just the type of replacement I was looking for.

Thanks. This is literally exactly what I did. The beeswax DBs got smelly after a business trip to LA so I gave them a funeral, these are an awesome replacement for North East livin.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

colas posted:

No, buy a book about a gay Italian artist or burn your money.

I wish you made that choice instead of a computer.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

I wish you made that choice instead of a computer.
drat...caustic

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Shut the gently caress up, holy poo poo.

Pre-ordered this, since they were probably my favourite games growing up and still hold up quite well

(Digital download, so no nice box art to show)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Why would you possibly preorder a digital download?

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Bip Roberts posted:

Why would you possibly preorder a digital download?

Maybe there's some bonus content for preorders.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

15% off the listed price for preordering!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Definitely gonna pick that up then!

:dance:

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

I got tickets to see Modest Mouse, Joywave, and Welcome to Night Vale. All three events are within a few weeks of each other so March-April should be pretty exciting.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

kannonfodder posted:

Shut the gently caress up, holy poo poo.
It was 18 hours between my last post and yours, so, you look like a retard.

A CRUNK BIRD has a new favorite as of 11:27 on Jan 28, 2015

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Hope you don't expect LEGO clutch quality :downs: