Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!
Got a few more spots at the goonglow vendor mall if anyone else wants to sell drugs to these clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnsey
Apr 19, 2005
taming still a ball ache to GM?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Surfing Turtle posted:

Got a few more spots at the goonglow vendor mall if anyone else wants to sell drugs to these clowns

I'd love to put a bow vendor there too but if you don't want anyone else selling them there that's obviously understandable

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Server seems pretty busy still. Starting to see more group fights, videos etc. they keep making more endgame type stuff for people to do and dungeons have people in em.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
I often have to go to multiple spots to find a spawn to camp.

They did a town invasion today and there were at least 100 people there.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Barnsey posted:

taming still a ball ache to GM?

Big time.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Anyone interested in selling me lovely vanqs for this talisman of power quest? I need 23 more!!

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm running out of lovely maces and swords to throw on my vendor. I might actually have to go hunting soon. My vendor has enough gold to not wink out of existence for another 600 days.

How do you price your weapons? I got a ton of Force and Power and currently just sell random bags for 3k, but I'm thinking about doing like 750gp per and selling them that way instead.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I place them in a jumble in my vendor's bag and price them by whatever comes to mind. Usually cheaply. I'm not much help when it comes to having a successful vendor, besides selling off a gently caress ton of skill scrolls I didn't want for pennies.

e: Oh, I sold two taming scrolls, that's how I got all that money.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Ask oomf he is moving a lot of product through the vendor mall right now.

unbeatable
Mar 13, 2006
I'm number one

Surfing Turtle posted:

Ask oomf he is moving a lot of product through the vendor mall right now.

I am oomf, but the armor is selling 3x as fast as the weapons.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

unbeatable posted:

I am oomf, but the armor is selling 3x as fast as the weapons.

Oh right can't keep track of you fuckers. I honk it's cause there's just more weapons out there. Armor is a little more time consuming so people probably don't bother selling it.

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

Surfing Turtle posted:

Where are you right now so I can guild you

hey man, forgot to check back here. could you still guild me? i now have some time to actually play the next few days.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

skull pressure posted:

hey man, forgot to check back here. could you still guild me? i now have some time to actually play the next few days.

I'll be home in half an hour unless another emissary is on .

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

skull pressure posted:

I'm online now, where are you?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm online now, where are you?

Looks like server just went down.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Well I was online, just went off to update my client with this new stuff. Maybe I took down the whole thing?

e: Whee, new UOFLauncher keeps crashing and won't update.

ee: Ah there we go.

eee: Says ready to play, but doesn't launch gently caress all. Good times.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jan 30, 2015

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

Well I was online, just went off to update my client with this new stuff. Maybe I took down the whole thing?

e: Whee, new UOFLauncher keeps crashing and won't update.

ee: Ah there we go.

eee: Says ready to play, but doesn't launch gently caress all. Good times.

Make sure you updated your client from EA.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Surfing Turtle posted:

Make sure you updated your client from EA.

Doesn't seem like the UO AutoPatch client works anymore. How did you do it?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

Doesn't seem like the UO AutoPatch client works anymore. How did you do it?
Download the classic client from http://www.uo.com/Client-Download run it and it will uninstall UO. Then run it again it will reinstall then run the UO.exe and it will patch.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Anyone know who Abraham is? lovely red attacking shoppers at the goon mall.

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

hey, i'm doing this update thing, hope i don't break all of it, but i'm down to meet up with someone when it's finished. i see some dude advertising for some kinda goon market, is the market itself a good place to find one of you?

alright it worked, skype is jacoberinriley if that makes things easier for anyone.

12:15 edit: gotta run for a little, will be back around 2-3 pacific if anyone can help me then

pig guts fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jan 30, 2015

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

skull pressure posted:

hey, i'm doing this update thing, hope i don't break all of it, but i'm down to meet up with someone when it's finished. i see some dude advertising for some kinda goon market, is the market itself a good place to find one of you?

alright it worked, skype is jacoberinriley if that makes things easier for anyone.

12:15 edit: gotta run for a little, will be back around 2-3 pacific if anyone can help me then

Did anyone grab you?

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

nope, i ended up being for longer than expected though. i'm home now if you wanna gimme a hand.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

skull pressure posted:

nope, i ended up being for longer than expected though. i'm home now if you wanna gimme a hand.

Go to west brit bridge by the bank ill meet you there whats your char name?

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

my character name is fartgod, i'm omw there now

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

skull pressure posted:

my character name is fartgod, i'm omw there now

Standing here by the poker table.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Are you coming?

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

yeah my internet took a poo poo for a second. can you meet me at the poker tables next to the bank?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

skull pressure posted:

yeah my internet took a poo poo for a second. can you meet me at the poker tables next to the bank?

I've been standing here since you said you were on your way.

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

thanks for the guilding!

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
So I've been trying to deal with the lag, it's pretty awful but stealing is fun

One guy I got three Vanqs from during these champ town spawns

"you have made my night"

:D

"unenjoyable"

:(

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

i've been dealing with lag too, glad to know it's not just me. i keep freezing up at the worst times.

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

I blame it on my own sick pride
Sugartime Jones
Anyone know how long it takes to get your passwords reset? Been waiting for a few days now.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I pm'd shane on irc and he reset 2 account passwords for me within minutes. Also did you have a name change or do a bunch of people have the same avatar as you?

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Charles Bukowski posted:

I pm'd shane on irc and he reset 2 account passwords for me within minutes. Also did you have a name change or do a bunch of people have the same avatar as you?

Alright I will try to get ahold of him on IRC instead of the forums then.

As far as i know I am the only person with this avatar and I've never had a name change.

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

i made some all in one crafter guy, i know it requires money to get it going but if anyone has any advice they'd like to share, i'd love to hear it. now that i've been getting used to the controls and i'm able to actually pull health bars off enemies pretty easily now, provo archer is so much fun. getting a little worried about my young status lifting soon since i almost always run into a red while farming.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Navraz posted:

Alright I will try to get ahold of him on IRC instead of the forums then.

As far as i know I am the only person with this avatar and I've never had a name change.

NAVRAZ ITS YOUR BOY TPAIN ARE YOU COMING BACK?!

We thought you went clinically insane after you grinded taming to gm in like 2 weeks.

Navraz
Sep 17, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Surfing Turtle posted:

NAVRAZ ITS YOUR BOY TPAIN ARE YOU COMING BACK?!

We thought you went clinically insane after you grinded taming to gm in like 2 weeks.

Yeah I've spoken with Shane and gave him all the info i got so i hope he will reset them soon™

And yeah i did burn myself out on UO pretty bad when i did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig guts
Apr 12, 2008

what would the next step up be from despise? not getting a response in irc, and this place is super boring and easy at this point.

• Locked thread