Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Dominic White posted:

Presumably it's Unholy poo poo, being a demon and all.

Ally probably really needs a shower right about now.

That reminds me, she didn't dedicate her attack to Aurora at all. Maybe because she's "not dead," but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Chronojam posted:

That reminds me, she didn't dedicate her attack to Aurora at all. Maybe because she's "not dead," but still.

Yeah, she's just KO'd. And remember that she's carrying around a spare Pasqualo-heart too, so he's probably fine.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Also the whole "caused the apocalypse because of a misunderstanding" thing. :v:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Chronojam posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's why since she knows she's not dead.

It's nice to see that table that was put out for the family is doing well. Also someone on the website mentioned Maddie is wearing Trisssh's old outfit :aaa:

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Aurora only got sucker-punched and Ally was really in the moment. I'm pretty sure there's a good reason the Hellbeast decided not to follow through after she got got.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This comic :allears:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Ragnar34 posted:

e: lol, wasn't there a time when you guys were reading this together in the bad webcomics thread because you thought this was a bad webcomic?

No. That never happened. Please report to MiniTrue for debriefing.

Besides that was before the comic went SSJ. Twice.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The key to the space rhinos' defeat will be the incredible amount of storage space inside her husband's dick.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dominic White posted:

Ally probably really needs a shower right about now.

This is an even better excuse for her terrible smell than the previous one about fighting dogs.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I hope she gets a new stomach.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Wicker Man posted:

Also :mrgw: at Elvis on page 2.
Zombie Elvis grabs a Cyborg titty.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Parts Kit posted:

Zombie Elvis grabs a Cyborg titty.

Pasqalo's mum looks very conflicted about this turn of events.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Darth Walrus posted:

Pasqalo's mum looks very conflicted about this turn of events.
May be a grabby zombie, but it's still Elvis.

Chronojam posted:

Holy poo poo
Not really sure I wanted to call that one, but...yeah.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Parts Kit posted:

May be a grabby zombie, but it's still Elvis.

Not really sure I wanted to call that one, but...yeah.

Plus, I bet when you're mostly robot, zombies become a whole lot less gross. What's a little rotting flesh to someone who's mostly made of metal?

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

tlarn posted:

Then page 100 was posted and the irony disappeared. Then people started noticing all the little details and callouts that were there since the beginning and weren't edited in. I think when the thread got all caught up, it was twenty or so pages into the apocalypse?

The comic when Tubsy punched the dude's skull out is when the scroll wheel warriors all paused to take note at what was happening. That is when the comic really started to take off. Nobody posts it anymore though.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Dominic White posted:

Yeah, she's just KO'd. And remember that she's carrying around a spare Pasqualo-heart too, so he's probably fine.

hes probably fine anyway since teh demon said it takes peoples souls and carries them inside of it so thats probably why he didnt get up... well pceace

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Nathilus posted:

No. That never happened. Please report to MiniTrue for debriefing.

Besides that was before the comic went SSJ. Twice.
If it was to have happened, it would require the existence of a "bad webcomics" thread. Friend Computer took care of that one.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DACK FAYDEN posted:

If it was to have happened, it would require the existence of a "bad webcomics" thread. Friend Computer took care of that one.

Can I tell him or do one of you want the honors?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Literally Kermit posted:

Can I tell him or do one of you want the honors?
The bad webcomics thread will exist as long as bad webcomics exist. So, forever. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO COMICS.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Feb 5, 2015

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Oh, it finally did end up in the chat crew place? Now I can get my daily recommended dose of Penny and Aggie.

...I guess technically you get that dose by not reading it.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Elysiume posted:

The bad webcomics thread will exist as long as bad webcomics exist. So, forever. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO COMICS.

That thread likpates.

Although seriously wouldn't mind if Megg, Mogg and Owl spinned off its own thread like this one did. It's legit awesome.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
I love this comic

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
HAPPY EARLY, LATE, OR ON TIME BIRTHDAY CHRONOJAM!

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.

Frionnel posted:

I love this comic

Please pay respect to the lost memory of manga in this apocalypse'd world.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

RandomPauI posted:

HAPPY EARLY, LATE, OR ON TIME BIRTHDAY CHRONOJAM!

:swoon: early, but this is also great all the same

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Happy early Birthday, Chronojam! I'm probably going to be drunk as gently caress on your B day so forgive me if I'm not more official.

Aurora is so adorable when she is upset :3:

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Some good avatar material in this page.

become zombie
become king of zombies
anally eviscerate demon

solve greece's economic crisis

edit: dag the first one's big as a JPG; PNG'd for half the size, second one only shaved off 4KB but still better.

tlarn fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Feb 6, 2015

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

tlarn posted:

edit: dag the first one's big as a JPG; PNG'd for half the size, second one only shaved off 4KB but still better.

That's what Ally said.

Wait...

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
How come everything Ally does is amazing.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I really hope the title is a reference to the oft-underrated track from Danny Elfman's brief solo project. The lyrics really fit, darkness can never laugh too long if you laugh in it's face *creepy Danny Elfman laugh*

pathetic little tramp fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Feb 6, 2015

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

I really hope the title is a reference to the oft-underrated track from Danny Elfman's brief solo project. The lyrics really fit, darkness can never laugh too long if you laugh in it's face *creepy Danny Elfman laugh*
It most definitely is!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Gobolatula posted:

It most definitely is!

That tune is very catchy. The lyrics seem to fit the moment.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Gobolatula posted:

It most definitely is!

Nice! I would have apparently found this out if I'd visited the website first; now you know my terrible secret that I watch this thread for the latest comic because my RSS is slow. (I do always visit the website too, usually the next morning because by then there's a better chance the comments have found out some minor detail I never would have caught).

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Aurora seems to be missing a tooth, how hard to you think it would be to find a hella rad gold one to replace it in a post apocalyptic world?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Probably not that hard, but there's no guarantee the source won't gross you out.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Aurora seems to be missing a tooth, how hard to you think it would be to find a hella rad gold one to replace it in a post apocalyptic world?

Aurora only needs for someone to imagine it.

But first, she needs to imagine Pasq coming back to sorta-life as a cyber-zombie.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Cat Mattress posted:

Aurora only needs for someone to imagine it.

But first, she needs to imagine Pasq coming back to sorta-life as a cyber-zombie.

I bet she still has that heart

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Hi folks! Just to let you know, I reached my first Patreon milestone today and I'll be recording my podcast with my friends every month!

We'll be recording our first podcast in a while tomorrow, so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer them!

Thanks a lot for your support, guys!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Gobolatula posted:

Hi folks! Just to let you know, I reached my first Patreon milestone today and I'll be recording my podcast with my friends every month!

We'll be recording our first podcast in a while tomorrow, so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer them!

Thanks a lot for your support, guys!

How long until It Hurts!! becomes a bizarre fetish comic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

How long until It Hurts!! becomes a bizarre fetish comic?

It...it's not?

Well. Now having all this Satan/Pasqualo's mother fanfiction on my hard drive just feels sort of silly.

• Locked thread