Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Speaking of older eps, I'm working on my backlog and in 274 they talk about the Silk Road and Bitcoins, when was the last time you heard anyone talk about either of those? Definite through-the-looking-glass moment for me :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

C-Euro posted:

Speaking of older eps, I'm working on my backlog and in 274 they talk about the Silk Road and Bitcoins, when was the last time you heard anyone talk about either of those?

Today.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Shows how much I watch the news, I guess.

Also either in that same ep or the one right after, they talk about a survey that found people are most likely to get laid on a Wednesday, and I get home that evening and find my downstairs neighbor has his extremely vocal ladyfriend over for the night. UYD's weird prescience to my life might be my secret favorite part of the show, it seems like every episode has one discussion of something that I either just encountered in my life, or that I encounter shortly after hearing the episode.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
UYD coming to Nashville in May, more live dates being announced soon

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Goldtooth Inc? That's a pretty awesome name if that is Jonathan's label/promotion/whatever

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

CortezFantastic posted:

Goldtooth Inc? That's a pretty awesome name if that is Jonathan's label/promotion/whatever

It's the promoter for the Nashville gig. You think jdawg is smart enough to follow through on registering a personal domain like that? Given how many trillions of dollars in business ideas the boys have given away over the years. But that definitely is a dope domain

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Man I wish I could pull of having gold teeth, it's a dope look.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Uh oh, getting dangerously close to Florida :ohdear:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I would love it if they did a show in each of the other 49 states and just never went to Florida.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Whoever it was in this thread that once upon a time pointed out how Jonathan always, always says "now..." before he brings up/changes to a new topic of discussion, I hate you. I hate you so loving much.

I just cannot stop noticing it after it this thread pointed it out. He does it so very much. It's not the necessarily the worst verbal crutch someone could have, it's just that he reliably and predictably says it at the beginning of his sentences every single time he brings up a new topic from Seth's cards, and I can't help but notice it without fail -- and since he does it so reliably often it has become a constant source of distraction. Thanks for that, dawg.

Once you hear it, you cannot un-hear it. So now I'm paying it forward, may the rest of you join me in my endless cycle of silly "now" induced distraction.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Damo posted:

Whoever it was in this thread that once upon a time pointed out how Jonathan always, always says "now..." before he brings up/changes to a new topic of discussion, I hate you. I hate you so loving much.

I just cannot stop noticing it after it this thread pointed it out. He does it so very much. It's not the necessarily the worst verbal crutch someone could have, it's just that he reliably and predictably says it at the beginning of his sentences every single time he brings up a new topic from Seth's cards, and I can't help but notice it without fail -- and since he does it so reliably often it has become a constant source of distraction. Thanks for that, dawg.

Once you hear it, you cannot un-hear it. So now I'm paying it forward, may the rest of you join me in my endless cycle of silly "now" induced distraction.

It could be a cue to get Seth to shut up. I used to do a radio show and I'd have to say "anyway" really clearly when my co-host needed to end whatever rant he was on at the time.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Damo posted:

If you think that's bad, listen for how many times he says "like" in every sentence

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Damo posted:

holy poo poo people using discourse markers this is unacceptable

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

a starwar betamax posted:

holy poo poo people using discourse markers this is unacceptable

You seem angry for no reason. Were you one of the people that called the voicemail about Star Wars?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
just got my tickets for atlanta. stoked. i got to see them a couple of years ago at largo but i'm excited to see they're touring new places.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Finally.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

goldblums eyes posted:

You seem angry for no reason. Were you one of the people that called the voicemail about Star Wars?

you seem unable to differentiate sarcasm from genuine emotion. you good, dogg?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Carlton Banks posted:

If you think that's bad, listen for how many times he says "like" in every sentence

in essence

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

E: Doesn't matter. Hope UYD releases new merch soon.

goldblums eyes fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 7, 2015

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

goldblums eyes posted:

I left a very angry rant on craigslist

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

a starwar betamax posted:

I left a very angry rant on craigslist

Regarding Mexican babies – gently caress ‘em.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

22 killed in an Egyptian soccer riot this week. Please say a small prayer for the Ultras Yellow Dragons, our adopted Egyptian football hooligan mob, for their upcoming fixtures before you go to bed tonight.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
That reminds me, I was watching Blade Runner earlier. Cult classic. :smug:

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

TheFallenEvincar posted:

That reminds me, I was watching Blade Runner earlier. Cult classic. :smug:

Before my time.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

I'm only seeing 107-300. And the archive.uhhyeahdu.de site or whatever is just streaming I think? I had so many saved and I got through the 40s when my external HD went belly up so I don't know how to download those old ones

Beeez
May 28, 2012
It goes all the way back to 1 for me, I don't know what to tell you.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
446 out.

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion

Caper posted:

I'm only seeing 107-300. And the archive.uhhyeahdu.de site or whatever is just streaming I think? I had so many saved and I got through the 40s when my external HD went belly up so I don't know how to download those old ones

Ah, they used to have a link to a torrent of the first 400 episodes, but it seems to be gone after the redesign. Not sure if they just forgot to add it or if it's gone for legal reasons. It's probably still somewhere out there, I'm just not entirely sure about linking it in this thread.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Caper posted:

you can download from the uhhyeahdu.de site you click on the download symbol under the thumbs up/down

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Sitting here with my beard, letting my long hair doooown
Looking at these tattoos and wonderin'

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Why, good morning front page of ESPN.com

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

WDIIA posted:

whoa I can't believe they are dismissing get hardy's charges........ what's seth gonna say

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

That guy was SO BAD at flying planes!!

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Oh man if I were him I wouldn't ever fly again, or I would fly all the time? Either the gods are really on your side, or they hate you, how would you know though?

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

WDIIA posted:

Oh My Fucking

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

Their website even has a podcast section.

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat

Red_Museum posted:

Their website even has a podcast section.

Everything about this makes me think it's a cover for a scam or cloaked right-wing PAC or something. Here's the rear end in a top hat behind it: http://tayorockson.com/mission/ Yep he's got a mission statement.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Um Yeah Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

I can see that the words he's using here are English, but they're not making any sense together. What the poo poo is this?