Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Check out this list of the top 97 plagiarized articles on BuzzFeed. You won't believe number 29!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I cannot fault Buzzfeed for making money in the easiest way possible

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
This website came up with an INCREDIBLE way to make money. You have to see this, wow. I'm speechless. You'll never look at life the same way.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

In the side panel:

"Is Kim Kardashians vagina an inspiration to you?"

I hate this world.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Picnic Princess posted:

In the side panel:

"Is Kim Kardashians vagina an inspiration to you?"

I hate this world.

To be fair, it is. It inspires me to hate the Kardashian even more.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

bunnyofdoom posted:

To be fair, it is. It inspires me to hate the Kardashian even more.

It inspires me. If it is good enough to attach a rapper to an awful human being that is a fashion and paparazzi whore when that rapper has compared both industries to slave drivers and nazis, then who knows what else good sex will make people do?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Spoeank posted:

This website came up with an INCREDIBLE way to make money. You have to see this, wow. I'm speechless. You'll never look at life the same way.

Traditional media CEO's HATE this one simple trick!

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

LoonShia posted:

Don't have a witty comeback? Just repeat things you hear on TV!

#Dudehacks

Tv? It all depends on if you fight a stranger in the Alps.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

The Door Frame posted:

It inspires me. If it is good enough to attach a rapper to an awful human being that is a fashion and paparazzi whore when that rapper has compared both industries to slave drivers and nazis, then who knows what else good sex will make people do?

You make it sound like you think Kanye West isn't a hypocritical piece of poo poo and that has me worried for you.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

bringmyfishback posted:

You make it sound like you think Kanye West isn't a hypocritical piece of poo poo and that has me worried for you.

The tone of this post was so "disappointed mom" it made me ashamed even though I know Kanye is a hypocritical piece of poo poo. :(

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Mocking Bird posted:

The tone of this post was so "disappointed mom" it made me ashamed even though I know Kanye is a hypocritical piece of poo poo. :(

"I'm not angry, dear, I'm just disappointed," as mom gives you "the look" that crushes your soul.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bringmyfishback posted:

Kanye's whole schtick now is that he's actively injecting himself into white culture so you can't ignore him. Don't like his music, so you don't acknowledge him? gently caress you, now he's on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Watching Animal Planet instead? gently caress you, their self-promotion commercials use hooks from his album. It owns

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

death .cab for qt posted:

Kanye's whole schtick now is that he's actively injecting himself into white culture so you can't ignore him. Don't like his music, so you don't acknowledge him? gently caress you, now he's on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Watching Animal Planet instead? gently caress you, their self-promotion commercials use hooks from his album. It owns

I hope he goes the route of Will.I.Am and completely crazy-town, like making cars that homer simpson would drool over

There isn't any amount of money in the world that crazy can't turn into a pile of poo poo

Is that La Toya Jackson ?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

bringmyfishback posted:

Kanye went batshit insane a while ago, I just like his music and want to believe that he's at least a little earnest.... please don't be too mad.... :ohdear:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

The Door Frame posted:

Kanye went batshit insane a while ago, I just like his music and want to believe that he's at least a little earnest.... please don't be too mad.... :ohdear:

Your father and I feel like we just don't know you anymore.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Yea, you do sleep less because you have to get up in the middle of the night to take a piss.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!
Lifehack: lay some newspaper under your sheets so if you feel the need to piss in bed, you don't have to get up!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

Kanye will always have a little place in my heart for the comment Dave Chapelle quoted on the Tonight Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94XJRu6hglw

"'cause my life is dope, and I do dope poo poo."

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Nonbaka posted:

Lifehack: lay some newspaper under your sheets so if you feel the need to piss in bed, you don't have to get up!

Why would I get up, much less lay down the paper?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Karma Monkey posted:

Yea, you do sleep less because you have to get up in the middle of the night to take a piss.

This is also known as being middle aged.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TetsuoTW posted:

Kanye will always have a little place in my heart for the comment Dave Chapelle quoted on the Tonight Show:

Aziz Ansari has some good stories too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqB2X7-j9KQ

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Doing stuff normally?? Why not do it like an rear end in a top hat instead, here's how!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
But that's how you open bananas :confused:

Edit: and doing that with a mango can work. Or you can press too hard, smash the glass and sends shards right up into your palm. Maybe even slice open an artery.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 14:58 on Feb 10, 2015

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

The glass thing is quick and easy for mangos, don't know why you think that makes you an rear end in a top hat.

But the cake thing? Just make yourself a second cake and eat it you fat sack of poo poo.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Gorilla Salad posted:

But that's how you open bananas :confused:

Edit: and doing that with a mango can work. Or you can press too hard, smash the glass and sends shards right up into your palm. Maybe even slice open an artery.

What? :confused: I've never seen anyone open a banana from the bottom in real life.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

twoday posted:

Doing stuff normally?? Why not do it like an rear end in a top hat instead, here's how!

HAPPY
BIRTHY
BR____
(AGAIN)

The perfect crime.

Clumsy Card House
Jan 6, 2008

I've seen the video that the cake gif is from and it wasn't to sneak a piece, it was so the cake part doesn't get exposed to air so it stays fresher longer. Still stupid though.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Len posted:

What? :confused: I've never seen anyone open a banana from the bottom in real life.

I open them from the bottom because I always end up bruising them too much if I open from the top. The peel splits right open at the bottom with just a little pressure. The mango thing works too so I don't know why that's considered dumb, you just have to use a sturdy glass for it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I'm definitely going to try that mango thing because mangoes are delicious but trying to get them out of their peel without making a huge mess is a royal pain.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the mango thing actually works really well and its better than the cube method for quick and easy access to delicious fruit

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Just saw this over in the annonymous confessions thread, thought it would fit here as well:

Is this a joke? Does people actually need to count on their fingers like a child to remember this stuff?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
I count on my fingers to go from August -> 8

I'm 35

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Len posted:

It's one of those things that seems to be really popular on the internet but I also have never seen anyone do it in real life. I just don't get it. Sure it works, but I've been opening my bananas from the top my entire life and can only remember a couple times when I messed it up and bruised it a little. you just make an indent at the base of the stem with your fingernail and pull. Meanwhile people who find out about opening it from the bottom act like they've discovered something miraculous, when it (like most lifehacks) isn't really any easier than the "normal" way. It's just an alternate way to do it.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Murphy Brownback posted:

It's one of those things that seems to be really popular on the internet but I also have never seen anyone do it in real life. I just don't get it. Sure it works, but I've been opening my bananas from the top my entire life and can only remember a couple times when I messed it up and bruised it a little. you just make an indent at the base of the stem with your fingernail and pull. Meanwhile people who find out about opening it from the bottom act like they've discovered something miraculous, when it (like most lifehacks) isn't really any easier than the "normal" way. It's just an alternate way to do it.

It's slightly easier to open from the bottom and sometimes if you try to open it from the top, the stem doesn't want to give, so I have to use a knife. My bananas don't need to be pristine, though. They just need to get in my mouth.

#lifehack - just open the loving banana.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
#LIFEHACK eat the banana with the skin thats where all the nutrients are

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Dry and smoke the banana skins #90slifehacks

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Talk seriously to me, brother.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

captainOrbital posted:

#LIFEHACK eat the banana with the skin thats where all the nutrients are

That's how Kevin Spacey does it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
#LIFEJACK: peel the banana from the bottom and have an extra slipper when you stop eating it halfway because fresh unprocessed food is foreign to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
#LIFEHACK Eat a banana and throw the banana at Mario because gently caress that fat guinea gently caress he thinks he's better than me well I'll show his plumber rear end haha look at his stupid kart slam into a wall

Now you love ME Peach

YOU LOVE ONLY ME

COME TO KOOPA

gently caress YOU DONKEY KONG YOU LEFT THE BANANAS OUT AND NOW THEY ARE MINE

I KIDNAPPED THEM