Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
As a long shot, does anyone have the pieces for a Land Raider turret around? I'm rehabbing tanks and mine did a walkabout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Soulfucker posted:

Something arrived in my mail today:

:getin:

Since my group is fairly non-competitive I don't really care about lovely rules as long as my army is the prettiest on the table.

It's too late for me :v:

Awesome! Will you be painting in a really retro style or something more contemporary?

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

SRM posted:

Awesome! Will you be painting in a really retro style or something more contemporary?

Pretty sure if he did them retro they'd have to come with a seizure warning.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Hixson posted:

This thread is terrible

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

SRM posted:

I haven't decided yet! I did think briefly about doing them in a retro style like your fantastic Ultramarines, but I'm not that good at painting. What will probably happen is a theme similar to my regular Harlequins, just to keep things somewhat consistent.
Image for reference:

(They've murdered a Daemon Prince every time I've fielded them against Chaos Space Marines. My opponents are terrible.)

Hra Mormo posted:

Pretty sure if he did them retro they'd have to come with a seizure warning.

:catdrugs:

Yeah, pretty much.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

Hollismason posted:

I think the whole idea of them is that they are a supplement to the other 2 books and a way to play them within campaigns and such. When I look at a release I don't immediately think what's the strongest build I can make ,but what's the most fun I could get out of this? Their rules are like top tier amazingly broken, but they are not terrible rules at all.

Kind of sucks we're not getting the full range of Harlequins, Mimes and the Great Harlequin seem to be missing.

Dude, you don't need to sell me on Harlequins. How many times have I said they are my absolute most favorite thing about this dumb game and setting? They could be the worst things ever and I'd still collect a whole force of them.

Captain Invictus posted:

Well I mean it's a german-inspired army(mostly), so yeah. It's a definitely solid update to the design though, and "just modifying a core aspect of the design" is not exactly immaterial. It's also incorporated the APC aspect of it into the hull more than just having a big bloated-looking thing on the back of it. Here's multiple angles of it that shows it's more than JUST a german half-track. It's much more recessed and streamlined despite being angular as gently caress.

Clearly, saying "it's just a [blank]" is hyperbole, and I'm not saying it doesn't look cool, but it's hardly a counter to the claims that the tank designs are uninspired.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Chaplain Aston posted:

The uniforms of the Imperial Guard are camouflaged in order to protect their wearers by hiding them from sight.
The principle is that what the enemy cannot see he cannot kill. This is not the way of the Adeptus Astartes. A Space Marine's armour is bright with heraldry that proclaims his devotion to his Chapter and the beloved Emperor of Mankind. Our principle is that what the enemy can see, he will soon learn to fear...

adamantium|wang posted:

Use Eisenkern Valkirs with whatever 3rd party head you like:

I came here to post the quote above, but holy poo poo is that a cool looking kit.

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyDAkLWJAoA

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Feb 11, 2015

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Soulfucker posted:

I haven't decided yet! I did think briefly about doing them in a retro style like your fantastic Ultramarines, but I'm not that good at painting. What will probably happen is a theme similar to my regular Harlequins, just to keep things somewhat consistent.
Image for reference:

(They've murdered a Daemon Prince every time I've fielded them against Chaos Space Marines. My opponents are terrible.)

:catdrugs:

Yeah, pretty much.

I think you could pull it off - your harlies look good, it would just be a case of a different color palette. I think they'd look good in the more modern color palette you have going on too, I just have an obvious boner for retro models and paintjobs.

Texmo
Jun 12, 2002

'Time fer a waaagh from above!

Hollismason posted:

In actual 40k news, have they released the Harlequin Painting guide yet or is that still unreleased? I wanted to see if it was any good. Most of their painting guides are good. Specifically want to see how they do their diamond pattern.

The diamond pattern had a guide in the first Harlequin WD; the gist of it was do a full coat of brightest color, then draw diamond fishnet outlines on with a thin brush, fill in the pattern with the second colour, and then tidy up the black lines and add highlights to the color.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
The fantasy rules for the new bloodthirsters was posted over on the fantasy thread. If they're ported over relatively intact we could see one with a str 5 flamer, and hatred(characters).

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe

Beerdeer posted:

As a long shot, does anyone have the pieces for a Land Raider turret around? I'm rehabbing tanks and mine did a walkabout.

The heavy bolter turret? The one from the razorback kit will fit.

If you need a rhino, grab a razorback and use the turret for your LR.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Getting Variant Bloodthirster types would be pretty awesome. Also those leaks of the Harlequins seem to indicate a type of formation they get.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 11, 2015

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I haven't played since 5th Edition but a friend is starting up some Orks so I'm getting back into it with him. I've been following releases from outside the game but I'm having a real hard time deciding what to go for. I would have stuck with Orks but I don't want to cramp his style. I guess the goal is to introduce him to the game in a fun way whilst ending up with a cool, workable force for myself. I guess I'd be learning the game over again too.

Narrowed it down to a few choices, guess I'm looking for some advice since I'm out of touch.

1) The Third Eye, Chaos Space Marines. Tzeentch leaning but ultimately undivided. No egyptian iconography, but definite sorcery and demonology involved. I'm drawn to these because I love the Dark Vengeance chosen and the demonforge aspect of CSM. Offers me the most leeway in terms of conversions and modelling opportunities. Wide variety of units to play around with as I can incorporate Daemon stuff to mix it up. Get to play around with the Psychic phase. Downsides are that Tzeentch demon and regular CSM models are rubbish. Is a list with few actual marines workable? If I'm gonna convert everything I don't want to make 40 dudes.

2) Dark Eldar. Ive got a few unassembled Dark Eldar units kicking around from before I went on hiatus and I still love the hellraiser fleshcrafting S&M aesthetics. The speed, deep striking and shooting all appeal to me. The Coven supplement seems to add some cool stuff too. Wide variety of units to play around with and great modelling opportunity along with pretty much all of the models being baller to start with. Every time I see a well painted Dark Eldar army I get a twinge of desire. People seem to be pretty upset with the new codex however and they don't get involved in the psychic phase. Could be a frustrating re-introduction to the gaming aspect?

3) Necrons. I like the aesthetic and a lot of the models are great. Ghost Ark, Shield Lych Guard, Triarch, Immortals, Flyers are all beautiful. New codex seems quite powerful and would probably be a decent "beginner" army. Don't really inspire me from a conversion standpoint and again no psychics. Feel like they will get stale on the tabletop with the slow, durable, good at shooting archetype. Worried my friend won't have as much fun fighting against them.

4) Black Templars + Inquisition. I love Inquisitors and burning people first, asking questions later. I can only worship the Emperor if I take it to a ridiculous, over the top zealousness. Would have a hell of a lot of fun modelling the infantry but I just can't get inspired by space marines on the tabletop. Bored of the Rhino chassis but Dreadnoughts are cool. Feel like all the fun in this one is in the modelling and the gaming will be flat.

I dunno! I've been swimming in this for a few days now and I'm just paralyzed by choice. Help me goons.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Zog it, get orks for both, play the far superior Gorkamorka :orks101:

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Miles O'Brian posted:

I haven't played since 5th Edition but a friend is starting up some Orks so I'm getting back into it with him. I've been following releases from outside the game but I'm having a real hard time deciding what to go for. I would have stuck with Orks but I don't want to cramp his style. I guess the goal is to introduce him to the game in a fun way whilst ending up with a cool, workable force for myself. I guess I'd be learning the game over again too.

Narrowed it down to a few choices, guess I'm looking for some advice since I'm out of touch.

1) The Third Eye, Chaos Space Marines. Tzeentch leaning but ultimately undivided. No egyptian iconography, but definite sorcery and demonology involved. I'm drawn to these because I love the Dark Vengeance chosen and the demonforge aspect of CSM. Offers me the most leeway in terms of conversions and modelling opportunities. Wide variety of units to play around with as I can incorporate Daemon stuff to mix it up. Get to play around with the Psychic phase. Downsides are that Tzeentch demon and regular CSM models are rubbish. Is a list with few actual marines workable? If I'm gonna convert everything I don't want to make 40 dudes.

2) Dark Eldar. Ive got a few unassembled Dark Eldar units kicking around from before I went on hiatus and I still love the hellraiser fleshcrafting S&M aesthetics. The speed, deep striking and shooting all appeal to me. The Coven supplement seems to add some cool stuff too. Wide variety of units to play around with and great modelling opportunity along with pretty much all of the models being baller to start with. Every time I see a well painted Dark Eldar army I get a twinge of desire. People seem to be pretty upset with the new codex however and they don't get involved in the psychic phase. Could be a frustrating re-introduction to the gaming aspect?

3) Necrons. I like the aesthetic and a lot of the models are great. Ghost Ark, Shield Lych Guard, Triarch, Immortals, Flyers are all beautiful. New codex seems quite powerful and would probably be a decent "beginner" army. Don't really inspire me from a conversion standpoint and again no psychics. Feel like they will get stale on the tabletop with the slow, durable, good at shooting archetype. Worried my friend won't have as much fun fighting against them.

4) Black Templars + Inquisition. I love Inquisitors and burning people first, asking questions later. I can only worship the Emperor if I take it to a ridiculous, over the top zealousness. Would have a hell of a lot of fun modelling the infantry but I just can't get inspired by space marines on the tabletop. Bored of the Rhino chassis but Dreadnoughts are cool. Feel like all the fun in this one is in the modelling and the gaming will be flat.

I dunno! I've been swimming in this for a few days now and I'm just paralyzed by choice. Help me goons.

CSM marines suck, you are going to wind up with cultists. But really you should play demons primary

Dark Eldar are a great expansion book to cherry pick for Eldar. :v:

Crons just got a new book and you like most of the good things. Play Wraiths and let the orks beat themselves to death fighting them.

Marines are strong, the IQ supplement with warbands and Coteaz is pretty good. Marines aren't really rhinos anyway, they are more of bikes or minimal scouts to bring airplanes and big guns.

e: really play what you want, which sounds like CSM/demons. Make a summoner, have him explode turning into a demon, live the dream.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Cataphract posted:

Dear god that's brilliant.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Miles O'Brian posted:

I think you'll be very happy with Necrons, you like the way they look, they just got a great new codex, and games versus Orks are always pretty good with the Necrons. Plus, their kind of sort of enemies.

Also Necrons are no longer the slow moving, shooting army, they've actually got a good number of really good CC units.

It's a well rounded codex, it has it's drawbacks but overall it's just a good codex. You can also do unkind things with it if you want to have super squads of doom which is always fun to play.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Feb 12, 2015

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Miles O'Brian posted:

Honestly, if your looking to play for fun pick what ever you want and go with it, its the best way to get started. If your looking for the general power levels of each army then I would say the following:

Top-Tier: Knights, Eldar, Tau:
Mostly 6th Edition codexs, before the general "balancing" of armies began. Nearly unbeatable in the hands of a skilled player.

High-Tier: Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Necron, Daemons:
Very strong with loads of good builds, all great choices which won't disappoint.

Middle-Tier: Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Grey Knights, Tyranids, Dark Eldar, Orks
All 7th edition codexs, these guys got hit a little too hard with the "balance" stick but are still fun to play with, while having some good strong builds. None are a bad choice.

Low-Tier: Dark Angels, Chaos Space Marines: Both the initial codexs in 6th edition, they have their gimmick builds, but suffer greatly from age and some horrible, horrible unit design. Play for the fluff but i'd wait until they get a 7th edition update (thats if they ever do).

Don't bother unless you like the fluff and models and have loads of cash-Tier: Sisters of Battle: Just don't.

Again that is just my personal opinion. I would advise against Dark Eldar as a starter army. They are great to play and my favourite army to play with but their learning curve is worse than EVE: online so I use somethign else first.

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

Cataphract posted:

Adding to this - NEVER buy the Rhino kit. Always buy the Razorback kit...

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Uroboros posted:

Still trying to accept the last name Mondragon...

Read The Milagro Beanfield War because it's delightfully zany yet has socio-political commentary. Jose Mondragon is the one that starts the kerfuffle.

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Feb 12, 2015

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ghost Hand posted:

Adding to this - NEVER buy the Rhino kit. Always buy the Razorback kit...

The immolator kit is great too. Same price as the razorback with all that bling for the most popular army.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Ive been toying around with my tourney necron army.

So far I have

Illuminor Szeras

Ghost Ark + Warriors
Ghost Ark + Warriors
10 Immortals with Gauss + Night Scythe

Triarch Stalker
5 Praetorians

Annihilation Barge

3 Wraiths with whip coils.

That leaves me with 106 pts to spend. Should I splurge out for some deathmarks or more immortals? Alternatively, I could drop Illuminor for a commandbarge of death and destruction.

DJ Dizzy fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Feb 12, 2015

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
I'd invest in one or two more models in the wraith unit if you want it to be a threat that cannot be easily solved with volume of fire. If you just want them to defend against enemy assault though, 3 could be plenty.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

ANAmal.net posted:

That actually seems legit - normal Drop Pods you have to disembark as soon as you land, but the Lucius lets you stay embarked, apparently? And it's an Open-Topped vehicle, so yeah, No Escape hits would happen if you flamer-ed at it. No idea what facing those hits would be on, though - front armor vs side would make a difference on how effective/hilarious that strategy would be.

Probably side armour since it makes up half the model's facings (and similar to how blasts used to hit vehicles in editions past), but I'd love to see it happen at least once :allears:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
He's limited to 3 because 1 Wraith counts as two Tigurius.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Again that is just my personal opinion. I would advise against Dark Eldar as a starter army. They are great to play and my favourite army to play with but their learning curve is worse than EVE: online so I use somethign else first.

Seconding what Foul Ole Ron says here. I'm loving my Dark Eldar and Harlequins are making me even more excited for the builds I want to play, but I'd highly recommend starting with a less rules-sensitive army. You can almost never go wrong starting with either Guard or a flavor of Space Marine.

The most important part is to play the faction you get the most excited about or enjoy painting the most. Playing the top-tier competitive #1 world army with the best tournament sweeping netlist when you aren't into the units and don't enjoy to paint them won't be nearly as satisfying as playing the army you really dig.

That said, I talked a new guy through Blood Angels tonight. He bought his codex and first tactical squad along with the razorback kit. I kicked him down with a spare captain I had and he's going to get a box of scouts when his tax return comes in. We chatted about the units and where he wants to go with them, which guys he really digs (Death Company) and we came up with a preliminary 500, 1000, 1500 point list that all builds off each other and gets him to where he wants to be. Even I was running lists in my head and thinking how much fun they'd be. poo poo's contagious.

If you're stuck between two or more armies and can't choose, check out some battle reports or ask again and we'd be happy to compare.

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
I'm still surprised at all the lists that have Tau on the top-top. It was my understanding once they lost Eldar battle bros and Disco-Buff-Commander attached to riptides the army was brought to reasonable power. I don't recall them winning or even placing high in any 7th big events so far.

Reading the Torrent of Fire data is helpful but it's hard to balance it since the environment seems to warp frequently, I think they have a few old charts that include a few seasons of data that blur the truth a bit.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

WhiteOutMouse posted:

I'm still surprised at all the lists that have Tau on the top-top. It was my understanding once they lost Eldar battle bros and Disco-Buff-Commander attached to riptides the army was brought to reasonable power. I don't recall them winning or even placing high in any 7th big events so far.

Tau are still crazy strong. Think the current list involves a piranha formation, but a local guy here has yet to be beat with it.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Tau lists tend to have obvious weak points; whether or not one's list can exploit those weaknesses is another matter. Piranhas were always extremely underrated by basically everyone besides AbusePuppy. IIRC he's been saying that Piranhas are good for a while.

Necrons are super overrated right now. People are still in the honeymoon phase with them, I guess. They have major weaknesses that used to be mitigated by simply spamming as many tesla destructors as one could fit into a list. Now destructor chassis cost 30 points more than they used to. Slightly better Wraiths aren't going to make up the difference. It's hard to say that Necrons were "nerfed" per se but I predict that they will fall in competitive standing, not that they were placing super high or anything.

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

Fun Shoe

Phyresis posted:

Tau lists tend to have obvious weak points; whether or not one's list can exploit those weaknesses is another matter. Piranhas were always extremely underrated by basically everyone besides AbusePuppy. IIRC he's been saying that Piranhas are good for a while.

Necrons are super overrated right now. People are still in the honeymoon phase with them, I guess. They have major weaknesses that used to be mitigated by simply spamming as many tesla destructors as one could fit into a list. Now destructor chassis cost 30 points more than they used to. Slightly better Wraiths aren't going to make up the difference. It's hard to say that Necrons were "nerfed" per se but I predict that they will fall in competitive standing, not that they were placing super high or anything.

Dont forget that tesla now can't stack with snapfiring.

From reading the codex, Neceons still are a strong army but they have lost a lot of the gimmicks that made them super competitive.

I for one wont miss muliple use res-orbs, tesla barges, flyers being able to jink while still being able to shoot effectively and not being able fight a Necron Hq in close combat without being mind-shackled.

Edit: Just wondering, asides from close combat, whats another general tactic which works against the Tau?

Foul Ole Ron fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Feb 12, 2015

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Edit: Just wondering, asides from close combat, whats another general tactic which works against the Tau?

Even with a lot of twin-linked shots, Tau still have trouble with flying monstrous creature spam. A swarm of Hive Tyrants and Crones is a bit more than they can deal with.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

WhiteOutMouse posted:

Reading the Torrent of Fire data is helpful but it's hard to balance it since the environment seems to warp frequently, I think they have a few old charts that include a few seasons of data that blur the truth a bit.

Buff commander with a crisis team armed with double missile pods is no joke. Along with missilesides, a couple iontides and something to buy time and keep close combat units back.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

Master Twig posted:

Even with a lot of twin-linked shots, Tau still have trouble with flying monstrous creature spam. A swarm of Hive Tyrants and Crones is a bit more than they can deal with.

Tau do have options for Skyfire and the terror of FMC spam is slightly lessened by Riptides/Broadsides with their 2+ saves and Riptides with their near-constant 3++, etc. Sure, Nids put out a ton of shots, but when only 1/6 of them at doing any damage it's still a lot of work. The near complete lack of AP2-3 shooting save Warp Blast and Exocrines make it a real grind for the Tyranid player. It's basically a fight to see if the Tau will fail their saves or the Tyranid player will take a hit/wound and fail their Grounding check. As soon as anything hits the ground it'll be blasted to pieces. It's a fairly even and generally frustrating experience for both sides.

I don't really look forward to fighting Tau in the upcoming GT, but I figure 2-3 of my 5 battles will be against them. :smith:

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Unless they're working with Ethereals (which most won't be), they have middling leadership scores and can be forced off the table or at least disrupted by morale checks. They are also obviously terrible at psychic defense. Pinning Riptides with The Horror is pretty satisfying.

PierreTheMime fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Feb 12, 2015

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Master Twig posted:

I disagree with that. I wasn't even running the buffmander missile team and I took apart Hulksmash's Nid air/summoning list pretty easily.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

PierreTheMime posted:

Unless they're working with Ethereals (which most won't be), they have middling leadership scores and can be forced off the table or at least disrupted by morale checks. They are also obviously terrible at psychic defense. Pinning Riptides with The Horror is pretty satisfying.

WOM won the semi-finals in his bracket at Nova by casting Terrify (or whatever the LD check power is) on a giant Farsight/Shadowsun/Bodyguard unit of > 1000 points, and they rolled an 11 and a half inch too much to stay on the board. The dude, one of the guys from Stomping Grounds, was pretty upset.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord
I really do need to get up to NOVA at some point. It seems like a great hammy time.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Honestly, if your looking to play for fun pick what ever you want and go with it, its the best way to get started. If your looking for the general power levels of each army then I would say the following:

Top-Tier: Knights, Eldar, Tau:
Mostly 6th Edition codexs, before the general "balancing" of armies began. Nearly unbeatable in the hands of a skilled player.

High-Tier: Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Necron, Daemons:
Very strong with loads of good builds, all great choices which won't disappoint.

Middle-Tier: Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Grey Knights, Tyranids, Dark Eldar, Orks
All 7th edition codexs, these guys got hit a little too hard with the "balance" stick but are still fun to play with, while having some good strong builds. None are a bad choice.

Low-Tier: Dark Angels, Chaos Space Marines: Both the initial codexs in 6th edition, they have their gimmick builds, but suffer greatly from age and some horrible, horrible unit design. Play for the fluff but i'd wait until they get a 7th edition update (thats if they ever do).

Don't bother unless you like the fluff and models and have loads of cash-Tier: Sisters of Battle: Just don't.

Added to these in case you have a 30k player in your area, I'd rate Adeptus Mechanicus as High-Tier and Legions and Solar Auxilia as Middle-Tier.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

PierreTheMime posted:

I really do need to get up to NOVA at some point. It seems like a great hammy time.

Come on down, dude. Join the fun with the Narrative. Instead of hyper-competitive gt stuff, we drink a whole lot and have a ton of fun. Plus, it's a team thing so even if you're terrible, like me, you can still have a great time with your buds.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

The Sex Cannon posted:

Come on down, dude. Join the fun with the Narrative. Instead of hyper-competitive gt stuff, we drink a whole lot and have a ton of fun. Plus, it's a team thing so even if you're terrible, like me, you can still have a great time with your buds.

I'd have to convince the wife about it, which is an Olympic feat. I suppose I could look up good things for her to do in the area with the kid. Were I a bachelor once again it would be easy, but now it's literally planning a family vacation and then abandoning the wife/kid to go shoot imaginary space lasers. I tricked her into letting me go play the local GT already, so we'll see. It would be cool to see some of you all after years of posting about space barbies together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Opinions towards the models being equal, would I be better off picking up a void raven bomber or one or two of the fighters for some extra tank hunting and air protection?

• Locked thread