Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

sirtommygunn posted:

Watt talking about how in all his years of wilderness survival, there has only been one beast to escape him. After several panels of talking about his rival, "That creature, whom I only know as..." "The Sasquatch!" (Andrew Luck steps out of the shadows)

A beast that escaped Watt? It's Romo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

No Safe Word posted:

Romo throws handfuls of towels in the air. Watt shreds them to pieces with his teeth while Romo runs and hides inside a tree.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

No Safe Word posted:

Watt's Texans have only beaten Luck's Colts once, in Luck's first season, in Houston, never in Indy.

Ever

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/houston-texans/teamvsteam?opp=14

A decade of spectacular failure.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chichevache posted:

Watt's Texans have only beaten Luck's Colts once, in Luck's first season, in Houston, never in Indy.

Ever

Which one was Rosencopter?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Watt's role with the texans should be to not just sack opposing QBs but capture them and run off the field with one over his shoulder. Where they can assimilate him in the locker room and then on the next series he comes out playing for the texans.

Actually that works even better as the entire premise for watt going into the wilderness. To hunt down a QB.

Watt storms into the texans war room and tears down draft board and trade options and slams a Bowie knife into the boardroom table... 'gently caress your draft. And gently caress your trades. Give me two months out there.... I'll catch you a damned quarterback.' *puffs cigar*

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

nrr posted:

Watt's role with the texans should be to not just sack opposing QBs but capture them and run off the field with one over his shoulder. Where they can assimilate him in the locker room and then on the next series he comes out playing for the texans.

Actually that works even better as the entire premise for watt going into the wilderness. To hunt down a QB.

Watt storms into the texans war room and tears down draft board and trade options and slams a Bowie knife into the boardroom table... 'gently caress your draft. And gently caress your trades. Give me two months out there.... I'll catch you a damned quarterback.' *puffs cigar*

Yeah, that'd be a pretty epic comic. Where ya at, TB!?!?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Chichevache posted:

Ever

I remember in the Curtis Painter year when the Colts were garbage, seeing the Texans game in Indy late season and thinking "That's their first win"
I think it ended up being their second.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Texans got screwed being in the same division as the Manning Colts for a decade. It would take years for them to even sniff .500 at this rate. I think only the Buccaneers are near that range when it comes to lopsided divisional loses.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Febreeze posted:

I remember in the Curtis Painter year when the Colts were garbage, seeing the Texans game in Indy late season and thinking "That's their first win"

They beat the Titans (by two touchdowns!) the week prior.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Bort Bortles posted:

Which one was Rosencopter?

Rosencopter was in Houston, not Indy. 2008 I believe.

It also remains one of the funniest games ever.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Imagine if Clowney could play. IMAGINE.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Gatts posted:

Imagine if Clowney could play. IMAGINE.

This is the sports forum, you want creative convention

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Febreeze posted:

Was thinking he'd get more and more feral as the comics go on then before training camp his teammates go hunting for him and he's gone completely nuts

Watt by the campfire, eating ribs, talking to unseen "Wilson" on the other side of the fire a la Castaway but without getting a response

talking about best way to sack a qb

when to contain, when to rush

did he ever go to State St. Brats

last frame pans over to Russell Wilson's ripped off head on a stick

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Febreeze posted:

This is the sports forum, you want creative convention

JJ Watt Super Scientist Adventurer and his "Bodyguard" J. Clowney as they go exploring the world classic serialized comics style akin to Indy Jones.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
frightened girl in a tent at night talking into camera about how they haven't seen Aaron in two days

faint call for help from outside

girl grabs camera and runs out, past small hanging QB dolls towards busted out cabin

cabin full of bloody smears of #99 on the wall

goes into basement, sees Aaron Rodgers has been sacked completely into a wall

last frame is of camera dropping while Watt sacks her sideways

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Abugadu posted:

frightened girl in a tent at night talking into camera about how they haven't seen Aaron in two days

girl grabs camera and runs out, past small hanging QB dolls towards busted out cabin

lmao someone do this please

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Abugadu posted:

"WERE YOU TAKING A SELFIE?! YOU WERE TAKING A SELFIE, WEREN'T YOU?! WRAAAGHAAAGHAAAGHAAAGH!"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Probably Magic posted:

"WERE YOU TAKING A SELFIE?! YOU WERE TAKING A SELFIE, WEREN'T YOU?! WRAAAGHAAAGHAAAGHAAAGH!"
lol

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Febreeze posted:

I was there. Dangerous Dan Orlovsky's finest moment.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

JaysonAych posted:

His acting was superb considering he was able to convince the refs to let them march down the field on a carpet of yellow flags.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

trigger warning ffs :smith:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

You won a super bowl last year

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

NFL Valentines are back!

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2015/02/nfl-valentines-for-that-special-someone.html

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

yessssssss

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yeah that's perfect

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Because lord knows he's tried.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Chichevache posted:

Ever

Trigger warning for god's sake

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Ever

Oh I'm fully aware, I just thought the image of Romo individually beating Watt was more relevant.

One of the few Texans games I've attended in person was the first time we actually beat the Colts ever (the 10th time's the charm!). Ron Dayne will forever hold a place in my heart for that day.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

God, I love these. :)

Mr Executive
Aug 27, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

God, I love these. :)

I just printed out the Ray Rice one and glued it to some pink card stock to give to my wife tomorrow.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

JaysonAych posted:

*ahem*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
SBNation dropping truths

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Happy Valentines Day TFF

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/happy-valentines-day-2/

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Spoeank posted:

SBNation dropping truths

oh my god

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
The NFL's official twitter sent this out:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

starting to change my opinion about valentines day

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Azhais posted:

The NFL's official twitter sent this out:

I am in love with this

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Cease and desist letter hitting NFL headquarter from Katy Perry Inc. in 3.2.1....... Does the NFL get a blanket release from infringement from the halftime show agreement?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chichevache posted:

The Bear av works for Chicago fans.

Speaking of, if someone would be willing to get that bear's face in avatar size, I'd totally buy it. Not sure of the text though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.

• Locked thread