Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Have dick pics ever worked for any guy ever?

"Ooo my goodness that IS a lovely penis and I must admit I am intrigued where I wasn't before. I WAS scheduled to speak before the American heart association this Friday after the children's hospital charity fundraiser, where I am a pediatric neurologist but PERHAPS you can fit me in? Between your other sex women? You can? Splendid!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

naem posted:

"Ooo my goodness that IS a lovely penis and I must admit I am intrigued where I wasn't before. I WAS scheduled to speak before the American heart association this Friday after the children's hospital charity fundraiser, where I am a pediatric neurologist but PERHAPS you can fit me in? Between your other sex women? You can? Splendid!!"

I sent one once to a girl, but it was after a few days and she make a bunch of "jokes" about wanting to see a dick pic. It ended up not working out but IDK I don't think it was the thing that caused the problem.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

naem posted:

the more nuts a woman is, the better chance of wetting it up as a result of your dick pic

thats my dick pic story, thank you

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

if you haven't hosed around with perspective when taking a dilz pic and sent it to your target of choice then idkwts

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

opus111 posted:

if you haven't hosed around with perspective when taking a dilz pic and sent it to your target of choice then idkwts

i like to take extreme close ups of my dick head and say its new photos from the mars surface

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

subhuman filth posted:

yeah loving lame generation setting up dates where you end up sitting on a bed together drinking.

such stupid idiots

That's not a date that's a hookup, you're really dumb

Chomp8645 posted:

I can't believe this lame gay generation just goes straight to what they enjoy instead of first going through a pointless song and dance that nobody wants!

Idiots!

Actually girls want to be romanced and made to feel important, actually everyone does. Inviting someone over so you can watch a lovely show or have sex isn't a date or interesting at all to most women since they can do that anytime.

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

There are like 20 posters on all of SA that aren't Gen Y so I guess l-o-l at any burn someone makes trying to pretend they're not completely interchangeable with their target.

Try leaving GBS sometime retard, lol

edit: or your house, lmao

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

epic ownage

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I never leave GBS. whether I'm queuing up at the bank, buying a pastry, framing a dick pick, it's always there on my iphone.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

opus111 posted:

I never leave GBS. whether I'm queuing up at the bank, buying a pastry, framing a dick pick, it's always there on my iphone.

its a lot like purgatory tbh

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Has anyone tried plentyoffish?

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Has anyone tried plentyoffish?

as a matter of fact yes and within 30 seconds I found this

quote:

I'm a Juggalo so I'm very open minded. I'm kind, caring, loving, and knows how to treat a good man. I'm very outspoken and I cuss like a sailor. I smoke marijuana and if you have something against it maybe you should do some research. I have always been independent so I'm not looking for a man to take care of me. To be honest I just need someone that will love me as much as I do and that can be my best friend and partner. I'm skilled in several different trades. I'm very intelligent. I'm the kind of person that tries to see the good in people until they prove otherwise. I'm a Scorpio born in a Dragon Year. If you wanna know anything else just ask. I'm extremely honest. So much so that at times I am so blunt that you could smoke my truth. I am definitely not looking to rush into anything. I am looking to meet someone I share common interests with that i can get to know and hang out with. Maybe drink some beer blow a little smoke together. "I was raised to hustle like a man because I was told never to depend on one."

it came with an inverse myspace angle of her wearing a bandana and face paint while aiming an ar-15 at her phone

Manawski fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 14, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Manawski posted:

I'm extremely honest. So much so that at times I am so blunt that you could smoke my truth.

:stwoon:

I've never seen any juggalos in Ontario but if I ever do I'm finding out what juggalo pussy tastes like

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://critiquemydickpic.tumblr.com/

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

That's not a date that's a hookup, you're really dumb

Actually girls want to be romanced and made to feel important, actually everyone does. Inviting someone over so you can watch a lovely show or have sex isn't a date or interesting at all to most women since they can do that anytime.

Try leaving GBS sometime retard, lol

edit: or your house, lmao

its very rare to see someone get owned this hard; take note, all.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

opus111 posted:

Mydickspace

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

subhuman filth posted:

its very rare to see someone get owned this hard; take note, all.

Actually 3 of us were owned, hard, in one mere post.

Medicinal Penguin
May 19, 2006

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I've never seen any juggalos in Ontario but if I ever do I'm finding out what juggalo pussy tastes like

Faygo?

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

"A 19 year-old showing his abs meets just under 1.4 women for every women he reaches out to, meaning that not only are females responding to his messages, but many are actually contacting him first."

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/

From OkCupid stats these men do the best on average. If ya got it flaunt it, your average girl enjoys pics of abs as much as your average guy likes bikini shots.

I saw that, and I believed it for a while, but in hindsight, I don't think they researched it right. They compared shirtless guys to all guys.... not just guys who were comparably attractive but without shirtless pics.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

naem posted:

only if you're young and trying to bag some milfs. otherwise forget it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can imagine a woman with low self esteem having her day brightened by a respectful dick pic. it's a vulnerable act, which displays confidence and also makes a claim of commitment (to gently caress)

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Today I learned you can't send pictures through tinder messages. Which I guess is some sort of dic-pic defense.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
That's what snapchat is for :dong:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

naem posted:

I did get "That looks so good I want to rub it all over my face" one time, close enough?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

staberind posted:

She's ethic as gently caress. and "never does drugs": uptight hippy.

That's a man. No, really. He's looking for a woman "to protect".

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

After about, IDK maybe 25, people should be required to put something in their profiles about their hangups or fears or something. Nothing seems more weird to me than a girl in her 30s (or anyone, really) who basically describes their life as one fantastic journey for that long after college. I almost prefer the people who telegraph their issues with "I NEED A MAN NOT A BOY" because at least I know I can relate to people who have issues.

naem
May 29, 2011

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

After about, IDK maybe 25, people should be required to put something in their profiles about their hangups or fears or something. Nothing seems more weird to me than a girl in her 30s (or anyone, really) who basically describes their life as one fantastic journey for that long after college. I almost prefer the people who telegraph their issues with "I NEED A MAN NOT A BOY" because at least I know I can relate to people who have issues.

If she seems happy, clean, blank and she's like 30 it means she has rich parents and she's been playing at being a real girl for years like a reverse Pinocchio

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

naem posted:

If she seems happy, clean, blank and she's like 30 it means she has rich parents and she's been playing at being a real girl for years like a reverse Pinocchio

Sadly that stuff also seems to be a big indicator of having a decent body, which is something else I like. If only girls could be hot and normal-brained at the same time :(

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
My self-summary
Alright cunts let’s do this.

1. Don’t message me first
2. Don’t message me first
3. For any reason
4. I will never reply to anyone who ignores what I’m saying and I will block them immediately without reading said message.
5. I WILL NEVER REPLY IF YOU MESSAGE ME FIRST
6. There is literally nothing you can do about this.
7. Messaging me will only serve to mildly annoy.
8. MOVE IT ALONG.
9. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

If I have messaged you though, this might be of interest. It’s my profile! Wow! What? Unheard of!

These are some things I’ve done with life lately: An arts degree majoring in history and French, and I lived in France for almost a year. I spent last year studying media and now I work part time for a student production house. I take improv classes and Beyoncé dance classes. I like to read and I’m in some book clubs.

I’m still figuring out what I like sexually. I’m not great at being dominant, but I want to be. Workin on it. I guess it should go without saying but I try to be constantly mindful of consent always due to its massive loving importance.

I like feminism, comedy, Amy Poehler and all of the food. I’m polyamorous, although admittedly I haven’t really read into it. I’m pretty sure it’s the right term for me. Basically what I want to say is that I don’t like being monogamous, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for people.

KAY. I’m not sure what else is helpful information. I think I’m nice and quite approachable (in life, obviously not on okcupid). I will probably offer you a cup of tea and share my tim tams with you. I super don't care about sports. I am not remotely cool.

You should message me if
Only if I've messaged you.
If I messaged you and you don’t like my profile, please don’t respond explaining why I’m wrong about things. Just don’t reply. I don’t want to argue. I’m really only interested in talking to people who like me. In the context of a DATING site I think that makes plenty of sense.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

yikes

stump collector
May 28, 2007

quote:

KAY.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thats going to be one sad lonely lady :(

naem
May 29, 2011

toggle posted:

No she'll have most of a decade of guys showing up pretending to date her regularly for the sex and will live in a magic mental ego bubble until she ages and transitions then into a cackling cat lady, replacing sex with food

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

Without a picture you don't know that.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm 95% sure I can guess what she looks like just from that profile text.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Sheep-Goats posted:

Homely nerdish chick #573723 with pimples on her chin, thick-rimmed glasses, and enough of a chin/manhands in her main picture to make you wonder.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Faygo, crystal meth and Hep C

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Mentalizer posted:

Faygo, crystal meth and Hep C

And cum. Lots and lots of cum.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Waltzing Along posted:

And cum. Lots and lots of cum.

Like the secret sauce on a poo poo sandwich.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
So, there's a bi dude that's been checking me out a couple times. His profile is just screen after screen worth of text just going on and on in a stream of consciousness. Like, I start getting glassy eyed by the second paragraph. And he dates everything. Like he's been revising it constantly, but always leaving in what was there before and just putting in a new section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Choco1980 posted:

So, there's a bi dude that's been checking me out a couple times. His profile is just screen after screen worth of text just going on and on in a stream of consciousness. Like, I start getting glassy eyed by the second paragraph. And he dates everything. Like he's been revising it constantly, but always leaving in what was there before and just putting in a new section.

post it

• Locked thread