Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kim Jong ill
Jul 28, 2010

NORTH KOREA IS ONLY KOREA.

Not going to happen, as it'd be real awkward to admit posting his profile on an Internet comedy forum when they start dating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Am I the only straight guy on this website now or

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

naem posted:

almost everybpody on the internet now is either gay or a troon.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i mena, if a poster somewhere mentions they:re a girl i assume troon until proven otherwise.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
has anyone ever attempted to make a dating site for only goons? i think it would be an interesting social experiment

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
dont they have a thread forr that in E/N?

sounds like a terrible idea imo

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

has anyone ever attempted to make a dating site for only goons? i think it would be an interesting social experiment

there was a thread that tah tgot closed cos of rape or something lol

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
my mom signed me up for J-date.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I thought it was a mercy killing to keep more women from having to date two worlds

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

naem posted:

I wanna say maybe 30% of the girls you'd actually wanna date label themselves as bi so they can get the tumblr-approved "keep disgusting cishets from viewing my profile" option, because gender binary-rejecting guy = sensitive a-grade male specimen, while it also lets them keep their heterosexuality intact, so "filter bi" is a very real thing with dudes

okcupid lifehack: if you've ever noticed someone look at your profile, only to find them disappear a day later or something, activate your latent gaymode and watch as they magically-reappear

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

I remember around 2007-8 there was a site that showed you goons and /b/-tards in your general area.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

I wanna say maybe 30% of the girls you'd actually wanna date label themselves as bi so they can get the tumblr-approved "keep disgusting cishets from viewing my profile" option, because gender binary-rejecting guy = sensitive a-grade male specimen, while it also lets them keep their heterosexuality intact, so "filter bi" is a very real thing with dudes

okcupid lifehack: if you've ever noticed someone look at your profile, only to find them disappear a day later or something, activate your latent gaymode and watch as they magically-reappear

Thanks for reminding me why my filter has been set to straight girls only since I signed up.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

wanna de-grease a lonely goonette

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

C.P.A.N. posted:

I remember around 2007-8 there was a site that showed you goons and /b/-tards in your general area.

http://www.anonidate.com/

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

trap sprung

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
Awfulyearbook still does that, it's just that literally nobody uses it anymore.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
The best part of dating sites is following the changes in a person's profile as they realize the true nature of men

"If you're handsome and you know it, hit me up"
To
"No douchebags or creeps"
To
"Deleting this"

Or something similar

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sign up to find the one and find out instead that he doesn't exist. We leave it up to you to blame all men, yourself, or to refuse to go down the rabbit hole entirely.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It's always fun seeing someone again in public after you went on a date with and disappeared on.

Maybe she shouldnt have had a weird looking vagina

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Why is it so hard to find a decent Christian women who puts her relationship with Jesus, and her 3 children from 3 different men, first?

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Nation posted:

trap sprung

No seriously, I met my girlfriend on anonidate.com and we've been together for almost 4 years. I talked to a few others, goods weren't anywhere near as damaged as you might otherwise think.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

I'm really confused by the phrase "girls you'd actually wanna date" here.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Scald posted:

No seriously, I met my girlfriend on anonidate.com and we've been together for almost 4 years. I talked to a few others, goods weren't anywhere near as damaged as you might otherwise think.

Double sprung ;DD

stump collector
May 28, 2007

i'm super damaged goods, i get no physical activity, and last but not least, incurable STD

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I this on a man or a woman's profile?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Chomp8645 posted:

I this on a man or a woman's profile?

Woman's. She's otherwise alright, not hideous and seems pretty cool. I'm gonna message her for pics of the scar and herpes :pervert:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

SaltLick posted:

It's always fun seeing someone again in public after you went on a date with and disappeared on.

Maybe she shouldnt have had a weird looking vagina stinky bum

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

nvm

naem
May 29, 2011

toggle posted:

wanna de-grease a lonely goonette

Does this mean blotting her with a paper towel like ulillia and pizza

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Some people are just better fit for monastery life

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

toggle posted:

i like to take extreme close ups of my dick head and say its new photos from the mars surface

Lol.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

There's maybe 20 different variations of this profile at any given moment and tumblr always believes they're real

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

She may be crazy but at least she's not waiting until the second date to mention she has the herp.

Are you hiding what a high match % he is?

Pizzagate Pedophile
Mar 2, 2013

by Lowtax

InFlames235 posted:

There are some hot girls on okcupid too but they usually have a lot of other problems which leads them to needing okcupid in the first place so just being too hot is already a red flag.

Et in arcadia ego

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

There's maybe 20 different variations of this profile at any given moment and tumblr always believes they're real

some of them are, and the best part is when they're gay

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

The best part of dating sites is following the changes in a person's profile as they realize the true nature of men

"If you're handsome and you know it, hit me up"
To
"No douchebags or creeps"
To
"Deleting this"

Or something similar

saw a woman's profile that started with "DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. I DON'T CARE. EVERYONE PLAYS VIDEO GAMES, IT'S NOT A HUGE THING"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

BKPR posted:

saw a woman's profile that started with "DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. I DON'T CARE. EVERYONE PLAYS VIDEO GAMES, IT'S NOT A HUGE THING"

i give this one a pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

naem posted:

Does this mean blotting her with a paper towel like ulillia and pizza

Yes. My sweet greasy computer dumpling

• Locked thread