Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chichevache posted:

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.

Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

^ ^ needs to be a gif though, with that on one panel that lasts for 75-90% of the time and then flashes to 'or bear almost any hole' with jay bending over exposing he butthuorel

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Cease and desist letter hitting NFL headquarter from Katy Perry Inc. in 3.2.1....... Does the NFL get a blanket release from infringement from the halftime show agreement?

Katy Perry might have millions, but picking a legal fight with someone who does business in the billions and who just beamed your shitshow into millions of homes worldwide isn't overly wise.

Muscians love doing the half time show, sure it's going to be poo poo, but it's free advertising to almost unreachable levels of people.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
A lot of words for "the NFL probably owns video of anything and everything that happens during the halftime show."

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Spoeank posted:

A lot of words for "the NFL probably owns video of anything and everything that happens during the halftime show."

For real. She probably didn't even get paid. I really doubt this chick

quote:

'Cause, baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

even had anything to do with putting the halftime show together. Or the words to that song for that matter.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Feb 16, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Goodell probably uses Janet's nipple adornment to interrogate suspected thugs, like a Teutonic Vic Mackey.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Volkerball posted:

For real. She probably didn't even get paid. I really doubt this chick

In fact, I think she actually had to pay the NFL for the privilege of playing. They consider it advertising.

edit: apparently they backed down from that

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2015/01/30/why-katy-perry-isnt-getting-paid-or-paying-for-super-bowl-halftime-gig/

Azhais fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Feb 16, 2015

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Lotta disrespect for Katy Perry in this thread, smdh.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It'll be more fun when Taylor Swift teams up with Kanye and every other verse has Kanye interrupting her with his. Then Beyonce shows up.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gatts posted:

It'll be more fun when Taylor Swift teams up with Kanye and every other verse has Kanye interrupting her with his. Then Beyonce Beck shows up.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Gatts posted:

It'll be more fun when Taylor Swift teams up with Kanye and every other verse has Kanye interrupting her with his. Then Beyonce shows up.

I still dream of a Weird Al / Paul McCartney halftime show.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Worthleast posted:

I still dream of a Weird Al / Paul McCartney halftime show.

Weird Al would own as a halftime. Especially if paired with Lonely Island and Michael Bolton and Akon.

I think they can get a plane or fire works to spell out "I just had sex" and air it on TV.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Weird Al, Tenacious D, and Lonely Island... would loving rock as a halftime show, and that is why it will never happen. :smith:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Chilichimp posted:

Weird Al, Tenacious D, and Lonely Island... would loving rock as a halftime show, and that is why it will never happen. :smith:

Dont insult weird al by making him share a stage with Lonely Island

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

pillsburysoldier posted:

Dont insult weird al by making him share a stage with Lonely Island

If you don't bump The Creep then we can't be friends.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Lonely Island is actually good sorry grandpa

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Lonely Island is pretty good but I'm concerned they peaked four years ago, their last album wasn't that great tbh

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Mr. Goodell, based on market research, we believe MC Chris is the act people want to wait where are you going

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
The results of the online voting in the Pepsi Super Bowl 50 Halftime Extravaganza are in, and here's how you voted America!

One Direction: 6.9 million votes
Taylor Swift: 7.8 million votes
"Weird Al" Yankovic: 15.3 million votes
Rick Astley: 96.2 million votes

Thank you, America, and we'll be seeing you at halftime, where the Super Bowl and Pepsi are truly Together Forever!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Rick Astley performing at halftime would legit own

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

"Never gonna run around and hurt you" seems like the kind of thing Goodell is shooting for.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

"Never gonna run around and hurt you" seems like the kind of thing Goodell is shooting for.

The part where he says he'll never desert you is where he decides to nix the song

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

True and Real posted:

The part where he says he'll never desert you is where he decides to nix the song

The desert is exactly where he's sending the next team though.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
http://imgur.com/a/xzEUx

Sportman
May 12, 2003

PILLS...
PILLS...
PILLS...
PILLS...
PILLS!!!
Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

If you don't bump The Creep then we can't be friends.

This thread just threw me down a 45 minute Lonely Island Youtube hole...I'm not even the least bit sorry.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Strangely, it just feels right.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Sportman posted:

This thread just threw me down a 45 minute Lonely Island Youtube hole...I'm not even the least bit sorry.

Nikki

Nikki

Nikki Nikki Nikki Nikki

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The sherman one had me chuckling.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

So would this, too bad he's starting to look like Reagan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4R8HTIgHUU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chichevache posted:

The desert is exactly where he's sending the next team though.

Hey now, the drought's bad and all but LA ain't a desert yet. Sadly.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Dalton didn't even make the photoshop. :smith:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

This would be better if it was just people who never won a Super Bowl a la Dalton/Romo/Rivers/etc. but oh well

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This belongs here

Kalli fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 17, 2015

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
we often forget how Brian Urlacher overcame Tiny Leg Syndrome to become an NFL star

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I will always remember a drunk Urlacher challenging an MMA fighter to a fight and then chickening out when said fighter called his bluff.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

I lost it at Lebron.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

I will always remember a drunk Urlacher challenging an MMA fighter to a fight and then chickening out when said fighter called his bluff.

Not just any MMA fighter...Bas Rutten. Urlacher is lucky Bas is a chill dude.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah, I couldn't remember who it was. Bas owns

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah, I couldn't remember who it was. Bas owns

dangida dangida dang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5fjmu4899c

My friend has the whole video and god is it hilarious. It calls itself "self-defense," but basically everything in it is how to take out that rear end in a top hat who keeps telling you to gently caress off while he and his family are eating dinner at Applebees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

The NFL should go back to Up With People for their Superbowl halftime.

• Locked thread