Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

slam that whale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I think my absolute favorite is when someone is like
Favorite TV shows:
"I don't have a/watch TV..."

Typical Friday Night
"Probably marathoning Orange is the New Black, Girls, Always Sunny, House, (insert 9 other TV shows) on Netflix!" edit forgot "while drinking wine"

Do these fake hipsters not understand even if you watch TV shows on an iPad screen, you are still watching TV? I cannot believe how much I see this.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

toggle posted:

was in a long term relationship that I thought would end in marriage. Then I met someone else and fell head over heels in love with him. Sadly, although there was a lot of love there, the age difference proved insurmountable, and so we are now just good friends.

SIGN ME UP

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

quote:

Are you either vegetarian or vegan?

A: Yes

“90% of the time ”

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

is semen vegan?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Ribsauce posted:

I think my absolute favorite is when someone is like
Favorite TV shows:
"I don't have a/watch TV..."

Typical Friday Night
"Probably marathoning Orange is the New Black, Girls, Always Sunny, House, (insert 9 other TV shows) on Netflix!" edit forgot "while drinking wine"

Do these fake hipsters not understand even if you watch TV shows on an iPad screen, you are still watching TV? I cannot believe how much I see this.

NO COMMERCIALS

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

quote:

My self-summary
I'm polyamorous and Christian and queer and I like talking about what happens when you make all those things overlap. I also like board games and dark beer and pretending to argue about really frivolous things.

I live in West Philly aka Best Philly.

Maybe I'm aromantic? Romance confuses me for sure and I'm not sure that it's different than wanting to sex someone. But I'm very interested in those long-term committed partnership things. I think going to the grocery store is very romantic. Also, like, sex is pretty minimally important to me. I'm into the hand-hold-y cuddly thing. But maybe wanting to cuddle with someone *still* isn't the same as feeling romantic about them? Seriously I'm just so confused.

I've got a wife, but not that kind of wife. They're neat.

Pronouns he/her. Like it says up there, I'm non-binary and genderfluid. I am both a woman *and* a man, and if your sexuality is such that you are not attracted to both dudes and ladies, you are not attracted to me.

This is a new shiny OKCupid profile to get the new shiny gender and sexuality options. I have a weird binary one too, I don't know if I should delete it or what.

Oh yea and I'm vanilla! I keep forgetting that maybe I should say that up front.
What I’m doing with my life
Trying to make the shirt dress happen again.

Talking about everyone's drat feelings all the time.

Making sure we don't run out of office supplies.
I’m really good at
Google calendars. Spreadsheets. Being the banker in board games. Refusing to explain my schemes.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Oscar Wilde. Joey Comeau. When everyone else was reading Harry Potter, I was reading Mercedes Lackey.

My Netflix is all over the place. I like sad movies best but I will probably watch anything you put on, and almost never go home and watch the thing you recommended.

I listen to 90s country, Nick Cave, P!nk, and every recording of Jesus Christ Superstar and Hedwig.

I like tacos a whole lot. Everything is a fold away from being a taco.
The six things I could never do without
Ugh I give up on this question it's so gross no one ever answers it well.

Let's just put "glitter" six times, okay? Or maybe glitter five times and "waking up in the morning picking glitter out of my teeth" for the last one.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How to get churches to teach consent well. Jesus Christ Superstar and other Bible fanfiction. Logistics.
On a typical Friday night I am
Huddled.
You should message me if
You want to drag me back to karaoke with promises of cuddling and brunch after.

You're super weirded out by the idea of being in a couple, but you also want a person to sleep next to consistently.

Our interests overlap and we should hang out sometime! Pals are great.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

slam that whale

Wet it up

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

stealing this for the tumblr thread

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Hadaka Apron posted:

Our interests overlap and we should hang out sometime! Pals are great.

How can your interests possibly overlap with this mess

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Dating in washington always meant having to pretend you like nick cave at some point

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
What the gently caress is bible fan fiction? Like instead of Judas backstabbing Jesus, he fucks him in the rear end?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Divine Comedy and Paradise Lost are both good examples of bible fan fiction id say

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Cless Alvein posted:

What the gently caress is bible fan fiction? Like instead of Judas backstabbing Jesus, he fucks him in the rear end?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6151781/1/God-x-Jesus

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Cless Alvein posted:

What the gently caress is bible fan fiction?

The Book of Mormon.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

The new testament is Jewish bible fanfic

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

lonesomedwarf posted:

signing up now

ADAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when i first signed up for okcupid one of the first women i saw was a homestuck character. her photo was a cosplay and the profile was written in bizarre text speak. she looked like a literal clown and was asexual "S0 G00D LUCK B0YS"

(i did not know it was homestuck til someone on these forums told me, hello friend.)

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx

A crazy person on the internet posted:

My self-summary
------ is every state i ever lived in.

I date only Real slender healthy handsome down-to-earth intelligent or semigenius slightly muscular-toned computer-literate men who gets things done. I like men who like games (as long as it doesn't involve mental "games" or abuse).

I am a slender healthy young adult down-to-earth semigenius intelligent Agnostic Christian nerd.

I am very serious about what type of man i want.

Almost everyone deserves love, but we all have preferences. After all the heck a few people put me through I deserve another and better man.

Btw, I already filled my former profiles out so many times in the past that I got tired of filling them out. My old profile was very long (O_O around 6 pages) and noone was reading it.

I come from a family with many mensa-leveled people including doctors, engineer/s, etc.

I am still trying to obtain a bf and for some reason men would stop contacting me for no reason. I wonder what is wrong with me? I look geeky, because i am. I also have pcos, so be nice to me and i shall reward thee for tolerating a woman who suffers from a natural common ailment.

I wish to start as friends for a few weeks before i decide to date. I am here for serious dating only.

This profile is being renovated or deleted.

All I am trying to do is find the right someone I can friend or more/love! I deserve another chance at a good life!

I have more info to add here, but it needs to be abridged for faster easier reading. I have been on & off this site for around 3+ years, because I had bad luck in the past and trying again! I am not the type to give-up easily.

Ask me many questions, because It will help you get to know me.

I’m really good at
I have a good sense of humor and I am a visual learner.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Too much to list here. I'm sort of a fan of Bart Baker and a fan of Damon Albarn. RIP Robin Williams.

You should message me if
If you want to meet me or/and want to be friends.

This is fake right? No one is actually THIS crazy, right?

quote:

If one of your potential matches were overweight, would that be a dealbreaker?
Yes, even if they were slightly overweight. Men don't need as much body fat as women, because women need a few extra pounds so they are able to be bio moms.

:biotruths:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

really need pictures to match the crazy. in fact make it like one of those matching games you'd do as a kid

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

quote:

I am still trying to obtain a bf and for some reason men would stop contacting me for no reason.

hmmmmmmm

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Lord Lilf posted:

I come from a family with many mensa-leveled people including doctors, engineer/s, etc.

Francostein's sister?

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx

SaltLick posted:

really need pictures to match the crazy. in fact make it like one of those matching games you'd do as a kid

Ask and you shall receive.

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
OKC should have a hot/crazy scale you can rate profiles on instead of "stars". Would save people a lot of time..

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lord Lilf posted:

did she just eat a lot of shellfish

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

she looks like a slightly deflated mrs potato head

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

did she just eat a lot of shellfish

pcos

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Lord Lilf posted:

Looks like Rocky Dennis

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

looks like the type of girl who would poison grandmas in a retirement home

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

:fella:Life is overwhelming:fella:

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

That's not a date that's a hookup, you're really dumb

Actually girls want to be romanced and made to feel important, actually everyone does. Inviting someone over so you can watch a lovely show or have sex isn't a date or interesting at all to most women since they can do that anytime.

Try leaving GBS sometime retard, lol

edit: or your house, lmao

hey guess what most people just get laid off the internet now. and guess what, sometimes girls just wanna get laid but like don't want to bother going out to a meat market. "wanna come over and watch a movie?" has been codeword for "wanna bang?" since I was like 15

what are you like 30 or something?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

hey guess what most people just get laid off the internet now. and guess what, sometimes girls just wanna get laid but like don't want to bother going out to a meat market. "wanna come over and watch a movie?" has been codeword for "wanna bang?" since I was like 15

I am a loving idiot cause one time I got invited over "for a movie" and we watched the whole movie
I had just gone through a breakup too. God drat I suck.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
i'm nearly "mid 30s" and "watch a movie" still means drinking and loving, assuming neither party is creepy/lied a lot about their appearance, hygiene etc.

kind of like the way almost nobody over 30 has an old timey job that pays well for good work and offers a pension etc. any more. pretty sure it has more to do with the time we're in than exactly how old you are!

edit: definitely feel bad for the next generation or two though. they're all going to be hooking up and working food service in their 70s while global warming kills everything

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx

Jomo posted:

OKC should have a hot/crazy scale you can rate profiles on instead of "stars". Would save people a lot of time..

She clearly scores highly on the crazy scale. Hot? Not so much.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

:sterv:

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
What on earth is pcos? It sounds like a loving trigonometric function.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Police Community Officer Support, so like traffic wardens and those guys in hi-viz jackets who yell at naughty children but can't actually arrest anyone.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

Actually just losers get laid off the internet since regular people have friends or ex lovers they can gently caress. I hope it didn't really take you this long to think up this awesome post because you still just seem like a giant idiot. The dude didn't get responded too because it was the lamest attempt at a hookup ever - which he called a date. And you had to also waste a lot of effort talking about dates even thou you still haven't proven you know what a date is. Idk if you can read too well m8 but this is the OkCuties thread where people post funny stuff about the dates/bf they want. You should probably go hang out in the tinder thread since you don't know what a date is or what women want

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Feb 17, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Actually just losers get laid off the internet since regular people have friends or ex lovers they can gently caress. I hope it didn't really take you this long to think up this awesome post because you still just seem like a giant idiot. The dude didn't get responded too because it was the lamest attempt at a hookup ever - which he called a date. And you had to also waste a lot of effort talking about dates even thou you still haven't proven you know what a date is. Idk if you can read too well m8 but this is the OkCuties thread where people post funny stuff about the dates/bf they want. You should probably go hang out in the tinder thread since you don't know what a date is or what women want

Lol

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Actually just losers get laid off the internet since regular people have friends or ex lovers they can gently caress.

what do they do if they just want an awkward shag and never to see them again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stottie Kyek posted:

what do they do if they just want an awkward shag and never to see them again

text her sister

• Locked thread