Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Zereth posted:

Did make.

Made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Bongo Bill posted:

Failing to understand the difference between a queen and a princess is the sort of blunder that Splashmaster would make.

I meant Peridot called herself "technically a Princess."
I did forget that Cordelia is from somewhere else in space entirely, and not from the Space Kingdom/The Moon though.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

But queen just older, fatter princess :saddowns:.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Gruckles posted:

I meant Peridot called herself "technically a Princess."
I did forget that Cordelia is from somewhere else in space entirely, and not from the Space Kingdom/The Moon though.

Also she's a cat person rather than a bunnyman.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Hey, wanna guess something about the Space Kingdom Princess?

Captain Caboodle.

He is the space princess.

Not joking, I will be disappointed if this isn't the case.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
He certainly has that flavour of princess personality, and he doesn't get stage fright!

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
He's a catmans though, so he can't be a bunnymans princess.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

It's like the Windsors. The space royalty dropped out but instead of ditching it like the Flower Kingdom, they imported.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

It's basically confirmed from Peridot's name and ear shape that she's from the Crystal Kingdom, anyways.

And we've learned that Ametrine is the Princess from that Kingdom, so no. Cordelia and/or Peridot are not the space princess(es).

inverts
Jul 6, 2014
New page.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

So is GM suggesting RM off herself?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

ConanThe3rd posted:

So is GM suggesting RM off herself?

Well, Cucumber already picked up two pieces of boss loot, and they're all headed that way eventually.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I meant that more in the "Am I reading this right?" sense, rather than a "This is an unbelievable turn of events!" one.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I don't think we know exactly what GM is asking RM yet, since we don't know what the "accessory" is yet, or what RM's greater plan is. I'm thinking maybe the accessory is involved in the way she's making people forget about other people?

It sounds like G is either asking R to use the accessory in a specific way, or to just give it to her.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I'm guessing the "accessory" is whatever's letting Rosemaster wipe everyone's memories every time someone disappears (like Nautilus or Peridot).

e: f,b

e2: If the guess about the "accessory" is right, my theory is that Glitchmaster is gonna use it to wipe everyone's memory of herself from existence, and thus be able to sneak up on NK without him ever seeing it coming.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 17, 2015

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
It's pretty obvious that this is the "accessory" they are talking about.

How could Rosemaster be wiping peoples memories with something she doesn't have?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

life_source posted:

It's pretty obvious that this is the "accessory" they are talking about.

How could Rosemaster be wiping peoples memories with something she doesn't have?

Glitchmaster entering the Princess R contest!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Found the accessory: http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-524/

Sato
Apr 28, 2013

That looks like an azalea she's holding to me, which is the name of Mr. R's assistant. It also looks like Nautilus recognizes an azalea on a dress she's seen before on this page:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-553/

My (current, at least) theory is that Mr. R's assistant is the Flower Kingdom princess who has been captured/brainwashed by Rosemaster and that "darling little accessory" she's talking about is Azalea, which makes sense considering every DM before now has tried to kidnap the local princess. Nautilus would know the Flower Kingdom princess so it makes sense that Rosemaster would keep her away from the contest and stop her from ruining the illusion.

What that has to do with the golden trophy is beyond me but I have a feeling Saturday will be involved somehow if just because she's all about looting and this is her home kingdom.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Almond saw this game in a magazine once and got upset when the game ended up cancelled.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Sato posted:

That looks like an azalea she's holding to me, which is the name of Mr. R's assistant. It also looks like Nautilus recognizes an azalea on a dress she's seen before on this page:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-553/

My (current, at least) theory is that Mr. R's assistant is the Flower Kingdom princess who has been captured/brainwashed by Rosemaster and that "darling little accessory" she's talking about is Azalea, which makes sense considering every DM before now has tried to kidnap the local princess. Nautilus would know the Flower Kingdom princess so it makes sense that Rosemaster would keep her away from the contest and stop her from ruining the illusion.

What that has to do with the golden trophy is beyond me but I have a feeling Saturday will be involved somehow if just because she's all about looting and this is her home kingdom.

By god, Sato, you've cracked the case! You may not play by the book, but dammit, you get results!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So...
Cosmo knows Glitchmaster and might be working for her:
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-508/

Glitchmaster impersonates the Nightmare Knight:
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-509/

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-519/

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Feb 19, 2015

life_source
May 11, 2008

Scene ends with bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Man, it's like I can physically feel the sound of abrasive static in this scene, rising louder and louder from the background until it suddenly cuts out, just now, as we move to elsewhere.

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:
I've been imagining this whole scene (really, all of Glitchmaster's scenes) with the appropriate musical accompaniment.

I know everybody else gets an Earthbound vibe from Glitchmaster, but I can't stop thinking of the Nanashi no Game LP.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Castomira posted:

I've been imagining this whole scene (really, all of Glitchmaster's scenes) with the appropriate musical accompaniment.

You linked to the wrong one

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
...Cucu's going to wind up grabbing the trophy. The narrative inevitability of that just became clear.

inverts
Jul 6, 2014
New page.

I kind of think the trophy is the thing that Rosemaster and Glitchmaster need, but for some reason they're incapable of getting it themselves so the fake contest is orchestrated to have the winner bring the trophy to Rosemaster.

life_source
May 11, 2008

It probably has some kind of barrier around it that prevents villians from taking it.

This is also probably why Nautilus is "a threat" to Rosemaster's plan. As someone who has preserved knowledge from ancient times, she would know what the trophy does, and why it would be weird for a fashion mogul to want it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

... and then Almond was eaten by a Mimic.

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Chard posted:

... and then Almond was eaten by a Mimic.

Gonna be an adorable Mimic to match how adorable Almond is in this :3:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Cucumber looks pretty resigned to his sister's antics now. Depression or Maturity?

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

WarpedNaba posted:

Cucumber looks pretty resigned to his sister's antics now. Depression or Maturity?

Potato potato?

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

I bet the letter to Sir Carrot is in the chest.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Oh poo poo, that's genius. Of course the flower would be the trap, and the chest makes a bunch of sense.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
I just caught up with this comic after honestly getting pretty bored with it at the end of chapter 1/start of chapter 2. The writing has become surprisingly engaging (for the longest time I was only along for the ride for the art and style), especially everything relating to Nightmare Knight. This page right here is the strongest in the entire comic so far. I'm pretty sure I'm just repeating popular opinions, but yeah.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

No, Almond. Rule number one is to hit the chest with your weapon first to make sure it isn't a mimic. Duh.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

You don't know that before you encounter your first one, though.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Sometimes attacking a chest can damage stuff inside! Almond is just sensibly putting loot ahead of her own safety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Almond, shortly:

Regy Rusty posted:

A TREASURE CHEST ATE ME :mad: