Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

:allears: Tubsy's back. Sorta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Renaissance Robot posted:

Force ghost Tubsy incoming? :pray:

:hellyeah: with the weird pyjamas and everything

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

God dammit I loving teared up.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tubsy! Now he and poop can go to Hell and hang out with Fonzie Satan, and if that's not a happy ending I don't know what is.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I love how the old image of being a spirit where you have a halo, are in a toga and playing a harp has been replaced with being in Jedi robes.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Wicker Man posted:

ITSHAPPENING.GIF

Man, I am glad we get some closure with Tubsy. :unsmith:

I hope Aurora at least apologizes for causing the apocalypse that bitch-killed him. :smith:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Literally Kermit posted:

Man, I am glad we get some closure with Tubsy. :unsmith:

I hope Aurora at least apologizes for causing the apocalypse that bitch-killed him. :smith:

I'm not sure it's closure so much as it's foreshadowing, sooner or later Pasqualo is going to Hell remember?

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 19, 2015

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Goddamnit Gob, now you're photoshopping in Ghost Tubsy? Man this Special Edition of It Hurts sucks poo poo.

We better have a sidestory of Poop and Tubsy screwing around in Hell.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Accordion Man posted:

We better have a sidestory of Poop and Tubsy screwing around in Hell.

Playing fetch with flaming skulls :3:

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Hi folks! For anyone who wants to watch me do boring work on the 2nd book, I'll be streaming that for a few hours starting right now. I hope it's okay that I'm posting this here. I don't want to be Mr. Spammy Pants.
http://www.twitch.tv/gobolatula

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Why isn't Poop wearing jedi robes in his force-ghost form?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Slime posted:

It'd be hard for him to lick his ghostweiner if he did.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

Slime posted:

Selfdicklickers are absolutely Sith, so

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...
So will Pasqualo's dad or Hayden Christensen appear next? I must know!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Anarch posted:

So will Pasqualo's dad or Hayden Christensen appear next? I must know!

I hope it's Pasqualo's dad, I miss that horrible emotionally abusive rear end in a top hat.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
always two there are, a master and an apprentice.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Gobolatula posted:

Hi folks! For anyone who wants to watch me do boring work on the 2nd book, I'll be streaming that for a few hours starting right now. I hope it's okay that I'm posting this here. I don't want to be Mr. Spammy Pants.
http://www.twitch.tv/gobolatula

Post to your heart's content, Gobs. You are no Spammy Pants.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Pasqualo doing what he can to watch out for his buddy :allears:

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

These recent pages have been absolutely delightful! Thank you, Gobolatula!

Two Inch Bee
Apr 17, 2003
Damn you, Lyle, and damn your style.
So Pasqualo hasn't spoken since being revived.

I don't have much to say about that fact, it just seems conspicuous to me and I don't think anyone else has pointed it out.

My current best guess is that he inherited some of Aurora's power and when he opens his mouth, boom, second apocalypse. We'll all have to tell new readers about how things get really really interesting around Comic 266.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Two Inch Bee posted:

So Pasqualo hasn't spoken since being revived.

I don't have much to say about that fact, it just seems conspicuous to me and I don't think anyone else has pointed it out.

My current best guess is that he inherited some of Aurora's power and when he opens his mouth, boom, second apocalypse. We'll all have to tell new readers about how things get really really interesting around Comic 266.

I mostly think it's because he doesn't have to, this chapter is all about allie and Pasqualo doesn't really need to be the focus right now. He's probably just saying dumb poo poo about how coming back to life is like a magical girl anime.

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.
Woohoo, it's that lovely time of the month when Gobolatula sent me my sketch request. <3

I requested Zombie King Allison and Poop playing together, 'cause I was feeling sad after Poop's heroic sacrifice, and I got more than I expected!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Filthy Haiku posted:

I mostly think it's because he doesn't have to, this chapter is all about allie and Pasqualo doesn't really need to be the focus right now. He's probably just saying dumb poo poo about how coming back to life is like a magical girl anime.

Yeah I think there is more of a focus on Allison for this, so Pasqy is taking a backseat.

ArchetypeBlue posted:

Woohoo, it's that lovely time of the month when Gobolatula sent me my sketch request. <3

I requested Zombie King Allison and Poop playing together, 'cause I was feeling sad after Poop's heroic sacrifice, and I got more than I expected!

Nice! There was a panel somewhere of them doing this.

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
Pasqualo is normally gabby as hell and makes dorky comments on just about everything. Him not talking is quite conspicuous and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was indicative of something sinister, or at the very least something of importance. He did say earlier that he wanted to just be the "exclamation point" of ally's fight and that he would let it be about her, but having said absolutely nothing since being revived is highly suspicious.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
He was revived with the heart torn out before deciding to break up with Aurora, so who knows what kooky poo poo happens when you reboot a cyborg with old backup parts. :v:

It's interesting she revived him wearing the same outfit he wore at the talent show.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Literally Kermit posted:

He was revived with the heart torn out before deciding to break up with Aurora, so who knows what kooky poo poo happens when you reboot a cyborg with old backup parts. :v:

It's interesting she revived him wearing the same outfit he wore at the talent show.

Well he also lost the heart when Trisssh ripped it out of him and he didn't seem too bothered by her being around, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

TwoPair posted:

Well he also lost the heart when Trisssh ripped it out of him and he didn't seem too bothered by her being around, so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

True! Maybe it's just Aurora bringing him back in a way fondest in her memories of him (the last time they were together as a couple).

It's blatantly not what he was wearing when he died, at any rate, and that is the type of detail Gob likes to throw in to make us :aaaaa: later.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I also got my sketch of the month from Gob! I requested a chance meeting of pre-apocalypse Allison and Poop. It is adorable.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wanna see Fonzie Satan get lippy with Poop and Tubsy.

Wanna see Tubsy punch Satan's skull out of his head. "POW. Gangsta poo poo."

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

Wanna see Fonzie Satan get lippy with Poop and Tubsy.

Wanna see Tubsy punch Satan's skull out of his head. "POW. Gangsta poo poo."

That's probably how he scored the Jedi robes. Satan's immortal so it didn't kill him, but he's got respect for gangsta poo poo so he gave Tubsy some nice duds.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Why is everyone ignoring Tubsy's lips all pursed and ready for kissing as Allison goes through him? :kimchi:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Araenna posted:

Why is everyone ignoring Tubsy's lips all pursed and ready for kissing as Allison goes through him? :kimchi:

Ya I saw that and I was all "Alright, so he DOES feel the same way! "

:shobon:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Oh good, Pasq IS talking!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Literally Kermit posted:

And getting ready to lay the smack down. I'm also loving the look on Jennifer ' s face in panel 3, and the look Bernice is giving her.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Literally Kermit posted:

>:(

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I think Katie's got her "I'M NOT CRAZY" face on right now. Good stuff.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

How do you pronounce that?

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Dr Christmas posted:

It's the sound a dog makes when you're trying to drag it somewhere and it really doesn't want to go.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dr Christmas posted:

I imagine that little disappointed vocalization you might get from Marge after Homer, I dunno, drunk-purchases a hovercraft or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

SatansOnion posted:

I imagine that little disappointed vocalization you might get from Marge after Homer, I dunno, drunk-purchases a hovercraft or something.

I was just gonna post the Marge Growl.

Marge-mind :hfive:

• Locked thread