Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Oh god [timg] that poo poo and what jesus christ fanfic wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

fanged wang posted:

lmao is that from 2

60 hours of motion captured sex

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
:69snypa:

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Archimago posted:

Also, I actually like fanged wang's posting. Not enough to nom on him yet though. Because capitals.

(New Vegas is installed now.)

i aint mad atcha

dont forget to put boobs on your molerat

GERALT OF CYDIA
Jun 11, 2011

yo mama apt-gets dwarf cock

fanged wang posted:

i bet that dwarf cock is crazy thick

There's a very good reason why your mother sucks dwarf cock

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

fanged wang posted:

i aint mad atcha

dont forget to put boobs on your molerat

:sun:

After looking at your posting history I'm unironically impressed. I would've accidentally capitalized an I or something at some point. You are a master of your art form.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
it's not that hard honestly

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

Speaking of spergs, some dude on the official forums apparently made a list of a bunch of stuff that's been said in interviews and whatever else:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/33354-Interviews-and-Articles-2015?p=1542435&viewfull=1#post1542435

Some information in there I hadn't read before.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

peep that next gen titty glisten :love: :love: :love:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
the great thing about the witcher is that if you cum in his hair nobody can really notice

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Dongattack posted:

the great thing about the witcher is that if you cum in his hair nobody can really notice

maybe that's not hair....

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

midnightclimax posted:

:staredog:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

midnightclimax posted:

:stonklol:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
the only good part of any witcher game was the AHM HORNAY guy. he was constantly hornay, and unafraid to let the world know. ahm hornay too, bud.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I asked poland and this one doesn't have the AHM HORNAY guy, so you might want to just skip it.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

fanged wang posted:

peep that next gen titty glisten :love: :love: :love:

thats one oily titty... and another one next to it?? very good

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the amount of titties this game will have will be proportionate to my enjoyment of it, im just not sure if itll be a positive or neg correlation

Archimago posted:

Jesus H. Christ, you have used literally (seriously) zero capital letters in any of your posts; I don't even know how the gently caress that's possible.

You have paragraphs, at least. Your Shift key is right below your Return key--use it for gently caress's sake.

Back on topic: Has anyone played TW1 with the new 'Enhanced Edition' of Rise of the White Wolf? How is it? It looks interesting, might do a playthrough with that + FCR here shortly.

But before that, I own New Vegas and have never played it and you guys have convinced me to install it.

lol

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Blue Raider posted:

the amount of titties this game will have will be proportionate to my enjoyment of it, im just not sure if itll be a positive or neg correlation
Does it have to be independent sets of titties, or does the same set of titties appearing multiple times also count multiple times?

Who could have anticipated the transformational effect that post would have on the thread?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

The Sharmat posted:

Does it have to be independent sets of titties, or does the same set of titties appearing multiple times also count multiple times?

Who could have anticipated the transformational effect that post would have on the thread?

one man could

i wont tell you who

but one man could

one man could

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Archimago posted:

Speaking of spergs, some dude on the official forums apparently made a list of a bunch of stuff that's been said in interviews and whatever else:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/33354-Interviews-and-Articles-2015?p=1542435&viewfull=1#post1542435

Some information in there I hadn't read before.

This was interesting.

quote:

- weapons (including swords) will not last forever and can end up dull if used too much, which will result in minimal damage. You need to regularly pay a visit to a craftsman to maintain it

This rarely turns out fun, it's one of those things that turn into a chore in open world games. But we'll see.

quote:

skill tree is really massive. There are 5 trees (according to witchersite there was 4, so I'm not sure who is closer to the truth), each has 5 tiers and each tier contains 5 skills. Every skill has 3 or 4 levels to unlock. Even though later Geralt will gain more skill points per level it's still will be impossible to unlock all of it

after unlocking the skill it needs to be activated. You do that by putting it into separate tree, which contains a limited number of slots (it will increase with character's progress). Activated skills affects Geralt's fighting style. Activating set of skills from the same category will increase it's effects. It adds another layer to preparations and tactical planning, as you have to choose an appropriate set of active skills depending on what kind of opponent you going to face (for example, if you going to fight with heavily armored knights, you can activate Igni upgrade that allows you to melt armors)

So at least 100 skills, cool! I don't quite understand the second paragraph, though. Do skills that are not activated not have any effect at all or do only activated skills give bonuses? It says skills affect Geralt's fighting style, so does that mean there are no non-combat skills?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
If one place says five skill trees and another place says four, my guess is four "real" trees and one "training" tree, like what TW2 had.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

oily titty(s) aside, i'm actually real excited for this game

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i am too i just it has more colorful places now rather than town in forest boring battlefield and hosed up castle

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
The Eternal Battle in Act 2 of TW2 is actually a really pretty and impressive environment that you simply never get a chance to stop and admire.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

the reason you never get a chance to stop and admire it is because you're spending every millisecond trying to stay alive in spite of the loving arthritis ghost you're playing as

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Yeah. Or because of all the wraiths and draugrs and poo poo.

The skybox in particular is really nice, with the comet becoming fuckhuge and red, and massive clouds of crows everywhere. But you never have any reason to look up and almost never have a chance too even if you know to do it.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

The Sharmat posted:

I'm happy with the results.

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

This rarely turns out fun, it's one of those things that turn into a chore in open world games. But we'll see.

So at least 100 skills, cool! I don't quite understand the second paragraph, though. Do skills that are not activated not have any effect at all or do only activated skills give bonuses? It says skills affect Geralt's fighting style, so does that mean there are no non-combat skills?

I agree, weapon degradation doesn't sound like fun, but maybe they'll pull it off in a meaningful/not stupid way.

Being able to "remap" skills to fit a situation sounds interesting though. The way I read that is as you get more skillpoints (or whatever they're calling them) they aren't stuck in wherever you put them and you can change them around to fit the situation. Or perhaps some are permanent and the "upgrade" ones can be moved around to change the affect of signs and such.

In W2 weren't all skills combat skills, aside from a few that affected potions that could still arguably be considered "combat" skills? Or am I crazy?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Archimago posted:

I'm happy with the results.

I agree, weapon degradation doesn't sound like fun, but maybe they'll pull it off in a meaningful/not stupid way.

Being able to "remap" skills to fit a situation sounds interesting though. The way I read that is as you get more skillpoints (or whatever they're calling them) they aren't stuck in wherever you put them and you can change them around to fit the situation. Or perhaps some are permanent and the "upgrade" ones can be moved around to change the affect of signs and such.

In W2 weren't all skills combat skills, aside from a few that affected potions that could still arguably be considered "combat" skills? Or am I crazy?

One skill affected ingredient harvesting rates, though that's like vegetarian combat.

Another one allowed mutagens to drop when crafting potions.

Outside of those...yeah, pretty much all combat related.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I've asked the devs in their various QAs but nobody wants to tell me if there is next gen male nudity in W3. Less tits and more cocks please.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

I've asked the devs in their various QAs but nobody wants to tell me if there is next gen male nudity in W3. Less tits and more cocks please.
Now now, it's not a zero sum game. We can have the same amount of tits even if cocks are included in the game. Potential actual TW3 Spoiler: there is apparently a "nude Geralt" model in the game according to some of the leaked stuff but I have no idea how valid it is and the file name might simply refer to the naked from the waist up model in the bath scene in the above screenshot rather than him actually having genitalia.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

The Sharmat posted:

Now now, it's not a zero sum game. We can have the same amount of tits even if cocks are included in the game. Potential actual TW3 Spoiler: there is apparently a "nude Geralt" model in the game according to some of the leaked stuff but I have no idea how valid it is and the file name might simply refer to the naked from the waist up model in the bath scene in the above screenshot rather than him actually having genitalia.

how big is his dick?
on one hand i would like to relate to the protagonist so a small penis would be best, but on the other hand i also want "to be the man" and as such i would be disapointed with anything less than 12 inches

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Dongattack posted:

how big is his dick?
on one hand i would like to relate to the protagonist so a small penis would be best, but on the other hand i also want "to be the man" and as such i would be disapointed with anything less than 12 inches

the dilemma we all face.......

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Dongattack posted:

I TRIED TO PLAY THE WITHCER 2 BACK WHEN IT CAME OUT BUT IT WAS REALLY HARD AND I ALSO GOT KINDA BORED

i had the same problem. got to the part where there was a big ghost army and got bored and quit because of the ten millionth "go do a bunch of tiny little thigns all over" quest

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

the dilemma we all face.......

Speak for yourself.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Frog Act posted:

i had the same problem. got to the part where there was a big ghost army and got bored and quit because of the ten millionth "go do a bunch of tiny little thigns all over" quest

i quit almost instantly as soon as i hit that village+swamp area and everything was confusing and like a million quests rained into my questlog and i didnt even know how to craft yet

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

the gently caress happened to this thread?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

DOOP posted:

the gently caress happened to this thread?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Dongattack posted:

how big is his dick?

Also, how are penile physics modeled?

...wait, this isn't my :nexus: account. Uh, I hope it has a deep story with implications based on your actions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
geralts d can't be too big he has to please a wide variety of women and fantastical creatures so for my immersion <9 inches PLEASe

• Locked thread