Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Tatum Girlparts posted:

A chance for a better life? DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP, said the middle class white person who makes a living literally drawing cartoons.

Reminder that Rall holds the opinion that gays getting married means they are selling out their lifestyle of being edgy sex-maniacs. Being illegal makes them cooler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

A chance for a better life? DON'T DO IT IT'S A TRAP, said the middle class white person who makes a living literally drawing cartoons.

Hey! Don't insult cartoons like that you gently caress.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

You're very close but it's actually this:

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/about/

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Internet Webguy posted:

Reminder that Rall holds the opinion that gays getting married means they are selling out their lifestyle of being edgy sex-maniacs. Being illegal makes them cooler.

abolish the institution of marriage

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

They sure are salty about Obama doing a funny video. Can you imagine these guys sitting there and watching it and just getting madder and madder at seeing the president have fun. Just gritting their teeth harder with each passing second and veins standing out on their foreheads and purpling deeper and deeper because Obama is smiling.
Don't stop.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I'm convinced Rall is some kind of crypto-conservative.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Now I need to know Rall's opinion on bitcoin.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

You're very close but it's actually this:

http://oathkeepers.org/oktester/about/

Yeah the emphasis on the "all enemies foreign and domestic" is some extremely meddlesome priest poo poo.

Dayvan Cowboy
Feb 11, 2014

Is it required of all federal employees? I know the Postal Service has its incoming employees say it, too.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
This cartoon is getting some attention.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Wait... this isn't an edit?

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Those drat Mexicans need to leave New Mexico!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Kazoo racism.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Sandpuppy posted:

Wait... this isn't an edit?

Nope, that's an actual cartoon by Glenn Beck's deep cover liberal troll cartoonist.

Not My Leg fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Feb 20, 2015

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Rall is Rallublican, he believes that, through him, all things are possible and anyone not totally agreeing and falling on their knees to him are filthy and therefore can never be as right and correct as him praise be to Rall.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Racist or not, the birds are cute. :3:

I can't tell if orange plume is part of the taller guy's hairdo or part of the painting. In neither case does it make sense.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Questionable placement on that Biden label. Almost like Ramirez is bad at cartooning.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Michael Fallon and Russia – Defence secretary Michael Fallon has warned that the Baltic republics – Nato members Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania – could be next to face Russian aggression"

Independent:

RAF jets scrambled after Russian bombers seen off Cornwall

Yesterday's Times:

Times:

Yesterday's Mail:
Mac on... one-way space mission Mars One

Mail:
Mac on... racist football thugs in Paris

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

On the plus side, now I've seen what will kill me, and I will fear it no longer

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

seiferguy posted:

The tea partiers existed, they were just known as Neocons, aka Republicans crazier than Bush. They just didn't band together till a black manObama entered the Oval Office.

Tea Partiers and neocons are very, very different groups. Most tea partiers are isolationists. Neoconservatives, by definition, are not.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

The Iron Rose posted:

Tea Partiers and neocons are very, very different groups. Most tea partiers are isolationists. Neoconservatives, by definition, are not.

What Tea Partier have you ever met that is even remotely isolationist? Keep in mind, the tea party comics getting posted here are blaming Obama for not engaging in more wars.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I saw this cartoon and I honestly thought it was talking about the streets in San Antonio; we've got César E Chávez Boulevard in the West and Martin Luther King Drive in the East.

Since it's on the topic street renaming, César E Chávez Boulevard was originally called "Durango Boulevard", but was renamed back in 2011 after a push for it by Mayor Julian Castro in a effort to honor the legacy and impact César Chávez had for Latinos. The renaming happened over the protests of some of the non-Hispanic San Antonio council members, and even a butthurt Texas judge.

As you can see, they failed, and San Antonio is now home to César E Chávez Boulevard. Love my majority Hispanic city.:getin:

fade5 fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 20, 2015

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

paranoid randroid posted:

Yeah the emphasis on the "all enemies foreign and domestic" is some extremely meddlesome priest poo poo.

It is pretty great how blatant they are about only defending the parts of the constitution that they actually like (2nd amendment) and totally ignore everything else in it (freedom of religion/speech, equal voting rights, etc).

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fried Chicken posted:

What Tea Partier have you ever met that is even remotely isolationist? Keep in mind, the tea party comics getting posted here are blaming Obama for not engaging in more wars.

Tea Partiers are isolationist in the same way that they favor unintrusive small government (ie: in a hypocritical, self-serving way). They want out of the UN but still to bomb the poo poo out of whomever The Enemy happens to be at the moment.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I actually laughed at the joke, but goddam, did Ramirez draw this while sitting on the crapper?

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Grey Fox posted:

I actually laughed at the joke, but goddam, did Ramirez draw this while sitting on the crapper?

Looks like he crapped it while sitting at his desk.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
There was a terror suspect in Minnesota that was put into a reform program, a judge granted the same to another one today. He was arrested for trying to fly to Syria to fight there, I can't find info on the story though (was on the radio today). Were there no comics about the Minnesota guy or did I automatically gloss over them as a coping strategy?

Internet Webguy posted:

Dumb and so goddamned liberal. At least the patriot has his government mandated health coverage.

Doesn't this conflict with the notion that hippies are dumb, lazy, and jobless? He'd have Medicai- oh right Branco is a maroon.

Spoeank posted:

Elephant bringing some gifts because he wants to lay some pipe

:fry:

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Fried Chicken posted:

Most of them I thought? Maybe I'm missing something here.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

The Iron Rose posted:

I would imagine most Tea Partiers do consider themselves isolationist in that America shouldn't get involved in foreign affairs unless attacked first, the problem is they think "Nuke the entire Middle East" is the proper response to 9/11 and other terrorist attacks.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Tricorn? Great hat, great hat. Beret? loving garbage hat.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

Teabaggers very much enjoy foreign wars and giving massive monetary support to Israel, they are in no way shape or form isolationist.

It's been said before but really the only difference between the teabaggers and other Republicans is rhetoric, for the most part they want all of the same things.

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Feb 20, 2015

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.

He's gonna need something for that nose piercing, already starting to infect.

edit: So the guy on the left with Obama tack all over him didn't sign up for Obamacare?

edit edit: The guy on the right looks even dumber, and I've looked at this cartoon fart oolong.

bitey fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Feb 20, 2015

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
The irony is that Obama's preferred nomenclature is done specifically to prevent handing out bait to radical agitators.

Saying "radical Islam" is exactly what the imaginary Muslim Demons in Muir's head want.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

The picture Skye's looking at is one of the Ferguson images Muir used when he did that short series about how the people who protested racial discrimination there were animals. It's a somewhat interesting coincidence because Ferguson's back in the news again, but I don't think the use of the image is meant to be a reference to the news.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Not My Leg posted:

:colbert:

E: drat it!

ive effortposted about this before but short version is you people are being dumb and reading too hard into this because youre getting your wingnut ideologies confused

its a joke about the idea that any _real_ jobs are threatened by obamacare, as a rebuttal to old school republicans fretting about people not working due to getting gov healthcare

this is because the cartoonist is a libertarian, and libertarians dont like workplace provided health insurance for various reasons so they're not sad to see it die off

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Don't tell anyone guys, but I think Latuff might be dumb.

• Locked thread