Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

What were your top 3 albums of the past 5 years or so?

Oh, I totally know the answer to this one.

Who the hell buys albums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I declare you hipsterus in absentia

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, I totally know the answer to this one.

Who the hell buys albums?

Can't pirate vinyl you HINO.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Sure you can. It just takes longer to rip.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

site posted:

Sure you can. It just takes longer to rip.

But my warmth!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Crowder exists because he has a sugar daddy named Dana Loesch

Oh and here Crowder explains why net neutrality is evil to hipsters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM

Crowder is in the same city I live in.

He's within punching distance.

EDIT: Also, almost every person he asked gave a legitimate answer or beginning to an answer.

EDIT2: Holy poo poo, and again with the woman he asked if she could cite examples of corporations throttling internet access. "SHE SPENT HALF A SECOND SAYING 'UH' CLEARLY SHE'S AN IDIOT"

1stGear fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Feb 21, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I bet Crowder's favorite band is Ween. That hipster motherfucker.

Also lmao while trying to google this I found out he was on an Arthur Christmas album where he did a song called "It's Kwanzaa Time!"

He was "The Brain" for like 4 seasons of the show

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

He was "The Brain" for like 4 seasons of the show

Oh, I know, but I bet he's deeply ashamed of doing a song about MULTICULTURAL CHRISTMAS.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh, I know, but I bet he's deeply ashamed of doing a song about MULTICULTURAL CHRISTMAS.

It is on spotify

http://open.spotify.com/album/3s7QMujWCStoTvL2MnPuCW

12 yo Steven Crowder

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 21, 2015

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

1stGear posted:

EDIT: Also, almost every person he asked gave a legitimate answer or beginning to an answer.

EDIT2: Holy poo poo, and again with the woman he asked if she could cite examples of corporations throttling internet access. "SHE SPENT HALF A SECOND SAYING 'UH' CLEARLY SHE'S AN IDIOT"

Do it. I'm sure we can pool our money for the bail. Your defense can be his mugshot and claiming that with a mugshot like that, how can ANYONE resist punching it?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RadicalR posted:

Do it. I'm sure we can pool our money for the bail. Your defense can be his mugshot and claiming that with a mugshot like that, how can ANYONE resist punching it?

I'm busy as gently caress for the next month unfortunately. Don't worry though, if Crowder is staying in Austin for all SXSW, I'm sure there will be plenty of drunk college students on Sixth Street willing to do it. :v:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Talking about BillO's lies on his warzone "heroics" or the more sordid accounts of his personal life are pretty unsavory but are the type of character assassination Democrats should be engaging in if they want to be ruthless enough to combat this poo poo.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

1stGear posted:

I'm busy as gently caress for the next month unfortunately. Don't worry though, if Crowder is staying in Austin for all SXSW, I'm sure there will be plenty of drunk college students on Sixth Street willing to do it. :v:

Wait, Crowder's in Austin?

*checks video* Yup, that's Austin. Fuuuuuck. I'm sharing a city with that fuckhead.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Alkydere posted:

Wait, Crowder's in Austin?

*checks video* Yup, that's Austin. Fuuuuuck. I'm sharing a city with that fuckhead.

You should find a way to turn Alex Jones on him.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

1stGear posted:

If you do it on camera you'd never get convicted.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

VideoTapir posted:

If you do it on camera you'd never get convicted.

Best part about all that was the police did not press charges but Crowder challenged the guy to a fair fight in a ring

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

I was pirating music by stealing records.

But we didn't do the "Green" thing back then.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

Is this a current Right Wing thing or is it just Hannity being Hannity? Like, am I just being naive that I was shocked that they'd flat out speculate on a former president being a loving pedophile without any evidence or valid reason? It was literally "he flew on a plane with the guy a couple of times and the guy plead the fifth when asked about Clinton so... PEDOPHILE!" It threw me back.
I gotta be circumspect here, but certain aviation employees who don't necessarily have an axe to grind have said to me (the liberal in the room) that Bill loved the young ladies when he flew down to certain places. I mean they claim to have 1st or 2nd-hand knowledge that Bill is I think what we call an ephebophile around here, and that airline employees are fully aware if it.
That they don't make a huge deal of it, considering they are 99.9% GOP or Tea Baggers, leads me to suspect they just expect that poo poo from what they've seen of politicians abroad.

These are just things I have been told, nothing more.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

I am liberal as hell and I'm personally kind of surprised that people are acting shocked and outraged that Bill Clinton of all people would be accused of sleeping with underage girl on some fancy billionaire party plane. Like I'm sure that kind of poo poo happens and of all the people with wealth and power I can think of who might participate in something like that, he's probably somewhere near the top of the list. The thing that's outrageous is this doesn't reflect on Hillary at all and it's loving scummy that it's being made into a story now because these people don't give two shits if Bill Clinton was loving 14 year old girls, they just want Hillary to look bad by association.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I am liberal as hell and I'm personally kind of surprised that people are acting shocked and outraged that Bill Clinton of all people would be accused of sleeping with underage girl on some fancy billionaire party plane. Like I'm sure that kind of poo poo happens and of all the people with wealth and power I can think of who might participate in something like that, he's probably somewhere near the top of the list. The thing that's outrageous is this doesn't reflect on Hillary at all and it's loving scummy that it's being made into a story now because these people don't give two shits if Bill Clinton was loving 14 year old girls, they just want Hillary to look bad by association.

hahah yeah basically.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Actually, I think it would be legitimate news if we found out a bunch of rich and/or prominent people, up to the level of a former President and the British Royals, were sleeping with underage girls. There's excess and then there's that.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
Actual truth of Bill's past aside, I could envision a 'Swift boat Veteran's For Truth' style operation to paint Bill as a sex predator on underage girls being really successful and causing a huge headache for a Hillary campaign. People are already inclined to believe it, and it would be sensational as all hell. News media would push actual coverage of issues aside to talk all about the scandalous details, while Hillary is forced to flail around and play damage control. Also, if conservatives could find evidence of actual wrong doing, news media coverage of the 2016 general election will become Monica Lewinsky Scandal 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Things like this worry me because I could easily see something like this happening and helping to usher in a new GOP admin in 2016, despite all our calculated predictions.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

E: Crowder said Hannity was incompetent and a terrible host. Which is true, but that's like Liberace calling Elton John flamboyant.

:huh:
I need to quote that because it is the best thing ever. Holy poo poo.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

UV_Catastrophe posted:

Actual truth of Bill's past aside, I could envision a 'Swift boat Veteran's For Truth' style operation to paint Bill as a sex predator on underage girls being really successful and causing a huge headache for a Hillary campaign. People are already inclined to believe it, and it would be sensational as all hell. News media would push actual coverage of issues aside to talk all about the scandalous details, while Hillary is forced to flail around and play damage control. Also, if conservatives could find evidence of actual wrong doing, news media coverage of the 2016 general election will become Monica Lewinsky Scandal 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Things like this worry me because I could easily see something like this happening and helping to usher in a new GOP admin in 2016, despite all our calculated predictions.

Well then I've got some bad news for you. It's gonna happen along with a healthy dose of revisiting Benghazi. If and when Hillary v. Bush comes to fruition, "Who cares" will be the new "you didn't build that".

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Chantilly Say posted:

Actually, I think it would be legitimate news if we found out a bunch of rich and/or prominent people, up to the level of a former President and the British Royals, were sleeping with underage girls. There's excess and then there's that.

It might be news if it was suddenly proven but I don't know that many people entertain the notion that it's not true. Of course, as long as you're not caught in bed with a dead girl (or a live boy, hi GOP :v:) you're probably going to be safe regardless.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
What I want is for Obama to sell out like a motherfucker once he leaves office. I want him to get a talk show, sell merchandise, license a comic book featuring himself, and basically never ever go away. The conservative rage would be astounding.

I would only actually watch the talk show if it was hosted by Trollbama.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Xibanya posted:

What I want is for Obama to sell out like a motherfucker once he leaves office. I want him to get a talk show, sell merchandise, license a comic book featuring himself, and basically never ever go away. The conservative rage would be astounding.

He already had an issue of spider-man

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

UV_Catastrophe posted:

But does "Bill hosed some underaged girls" actually damage Hillary or make her more sympathetic?

You can't just do it, if you're right-wing spin doctors. You've got to do it in such a way that Hillary is implicated in her husband's abuses rather than being a victim of them.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

PupsOfWar posted:

But does "Bill hosed some underaged girls" actually damage Hillary or make her more sympathetic?

You can't just do it, if you're right-wing spin doctors. You've got to do it in such a way that Hillary is implicated in her husband's abuses rather than being a victim of them.

No she should have psychically known it, not stayed with him after Lewinsky, she's a lesbian, it's a political marriage, etc. etc.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

Good Citizen posted:

He already had an issue of spider-man

He needs his own ongoing with occasional team-ups with Black Panther. No, hear me out. They are both heads of state and non-fans like to bitch that they are only successful due to their race. They'll have plenty in common. Trollbama can be the troublemaker to Black Panther's straight man.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Xibanya posted:

He needs his own ongoing with occasional team-ups with Black Panther. No, hear me out. They are both heads of state and non-fans like to bitch that they are only successful due to their race. They'll have plenty in common. Trollbama can be the troublemaker to Black Panther's straight man.

re-launch milestone comics' Icon with obama as Rocket.

hell, re-launch all of milestone with obama as the deuteragonist of everything.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Bill Clinton couldn't have cheated on his wife if he didn't have a wife to cheat on. Bill and Hilliary are adulterer and co-adulterer.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dr Christmas posted:

Bill Clinton couldn't have cheated on his wife if he didn't have a wife to cheat on. Bill and Hilliary are adulterer and co-adulterer.

Or Hillary is just such a lovely wife that his needs aren't being met so he needs to go elsewhere. Or she's a weakling that can't control her husband so do you expect her to be able to control our country's enemies? There's a gently caress load of ways that can be spun. I kind of see it as something that would not do much good because only the right seems to give a major poo poo about it.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
So if it really does come down to Clinton/Bush in 2016, will there be anyone having a problem with the fact that since 1989 there'll have been only three different families in the White House?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Leofish posted:

So if it really does come down to Clinton/Bush in 2016, will there be anyone having a problem with the fact that since 1989 there'll have been only three different families in the White House?

Hillary isn't related to Bill.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Leofish posted:

I'm pretty sure every voter will have an issue with it. What are they to do, however?

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Leofish posted:

Yes, I have a problem with it. Also, you're the first person to point this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Xibanya posted:

Small potatoes man, small potatoes.

Hillary Obama 2016, that is the most troll move. :unsmigghh: Can you even imagine how much they would be frothing lunatics about Obama running as VP?