Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do a Devitt one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Doesn't the Kinsey scale go from 0 to 6?

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Grozz Nuy posted:

Doesn't the Kinsey scale go from 0 to 6?

Nakamura's unlocked a whole new level.

(...but seriously, thanks for pointing that out. Attention to detail is not my strong suit.)

ironcladfolly fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Feb 19, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
NXT Gif requests:

From the NXT promo package recapping Rival the slow mo side angle of the Sweet Taste of Proffesionalism showing how well Bayley's knees connected?
Ryhno interrupting Finn.
Vaudevillains muscle pose in the ring w/zoom in on Gotch's creepy pose face
Outside 450
Would it be possible to get the side shot of the deadlift german that they had on the replays?

MiketheGreat posted:

Just sayin'. Nakamura's a good lookin' dude.

I have no idea what Nakamura's appeal is, or what's wrong with you. He's average at best, ugly IMO.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it's the attitude

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

I just want to point out how great the camera work is there. NXT is seriously better than RAW and Smackdown in almost every single way.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT gifs

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Feb 19, 2015

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

I thought snuff films were illegal?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Got any of you old Nigel McGuinness gifs Jerusalem? Specifically looking for Austin Aries landing on his head after a Jawbreaker Lariat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

Got any of you old Nigel McGuinness gifs Jerusalem? Specifically looking for Austin Aries landing on his head after a Jawbreaker Lariat.

I do, but on an old hard drive, I'll have to track them down.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Could anyone gif the spike DDT or reverse 'rana from the Neville/Owens? So many sick head drops in that match :vince:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

Could anyone gif the spike DDT or reverse 'rana from the Neville/Owens? So many sick head drops in that match :vince:

:ohdear: Lance Storm gonna be so mad.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oh Roman...

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
The man gravity forgot....

The man gravity remembered

quote:

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

Blasmeister posted:

there was no replay here this time but, for how loving sick and dangerous the reverse rana in Neville/Zayn looked at fullspeed, when they did the slowmo you can see how far his head is from the mat and how safe it is. loving tremendous move

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Anyone found any gifs of John Cena on Parks & Rec? I especially want one of him getting dunked by April.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I was watching HUSTLE and, well, I couldn't help but be touched by this 2005 show where Giant Silva plays catch with Brian Kendrick :3:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Wazzu posted:

I have no idea what Nakamura's appeal is, or what's wrong with you. He's average at best, ugly IMO.

#TanaFACT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LvK posted:

I was watching HUSTLE and, well, I couldn't help but be touched by this 2005 show where Giant Silva plays catch with Brian Kendrick :3:

This is what Vince meant when he was talking about THE Brian Kendrick in prison.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

MiketheGreat posted:

Nakamura's unlocked a whole new level.

(...but seriously, thanks for pointing that out. Attention to detail is not my strong suit.)

You changed it to 1-6 instead of 0-6

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Can somebody make a gif of John Cena stumbling away from the refs from after his match and then have it go in reverse?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Could someone gif Shows hopping punch?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Early in the Bryan/Reigns match, Bryan hits a drop toehold and there's half a second where Reigns flails his arms before going down.

There's another point outside the ring right near the beginning of the match where Bryan hits Reigns, and Reigns forgets to sell it for about half a second.

If anyone can find either of these I'd be grateful, if only to ensure that I'm remembering them correctly.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i just want gifs of bray wyatt relaxing in the casket

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I want gifs of Bryan being cool and reversing poo poo into awesome holds.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fastlane Gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Please reverse this and include the lid being shut so we can accurate represent Bray's career trajectory over the past year.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Shima Honnou posted:

Please reverse this and include the lid being shut so we can accurate represent Bray's career trajectory over the past year.

I would be happy with Taker vs. Wyatt if it's a hybrid casket and Buried Alive match.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

I would be happy with Taker vs. Wyatt if it's a hybrid casket and Buried Alive match.

Taker ends up in a casket and Wyatt ends up buried and it shows perfectly where both their careers are.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Did everybody boo Roman again?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Steve Vader posted:

Did everybody boo Roman again?

Nah. Split crowd. About 70/30 for Bryan, and the match was really good. Good enough that the handshake spot at the end was just about earned, I thought.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

In GIF form, Reigns/Bryan looks loving awesome. In reality, it was just great.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

I also wanted the gif of him going back into the casket that he actually did to end the promo.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Just found some old gifs on my computer that I felt needed to be shared again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raw gifs