Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

It's morphin' time.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

hiddenriverninja posted:

It's morphin' time.

Whoa what's this from?

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

Whoa what's this from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
^ :allears: Katee Sackhoff is such a nerd I and love her for it.

Fridtjof Nansen
Jun 12, 2013

People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.

whip posted:

http://youtu.be/LbiIu_EzuWk

At 0:28 where she says drink drink drink, can someone convert it to 150x150 gif please

Scattershot approach, not sure what you were going for.

I think they conform to the avatar requirements but never done it before so not 100% sure.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Move past it, Katee, and scratch.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

The audio mixing for this is horrible.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Jamesman posted:

The audio mixing for this is horrible.

It's a big joke though so I think we can let that slide

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Mister Mind posted:

Move past it, Katee, and scratch.

With time.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

It's a big joke though so I think we can let that slide

A lot of time and money went into that, how is it a joke?

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Count Roland posted:

A lot of time and money went into that, how is it a joke?

Because there is no such movie?

It's a 15 minute nerd homage, I can forgive them not having the best sound work

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

This is why real astronauts have a patch of velcro in the inside of their visor :eng101:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I can't, because I literally could not hear what anyone was saying, so whatever the joke was beyond "gritty Power Rangers" was lost on me.

A bad job is a bad job.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Jamesman posted:

I hate fun nostalgia.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Without any sound, the only thing that's at all Power Rangers-related is the part with the black power ranger, and he's killing a bunch of gang members or something.

That's fun I guess.

Fridtjof Nansen
Jun 12, 2013

When you're paying for Katee Sackhoff, James Van Der Beek, camera sliders, video effects, and like 10 different scene setups you might as well shell out for some better sound design. There's times where you can't understand Van Der Beek under the music stings and all the futuristic computery sound effects.

You say that like it was some fun backyard project. Whoever made it spent some cash money :homebrew:. Like, a lot of hours of people funded to not check the sound.

Unrelated GIF

codespace
May 3, 2011

I guess the muted electronic soundtrack can be slightly distracting from the dialog. Is it possible you're boosting your treble or something? The "distracting animal noises" are just pops from the song playing in the background.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Yeah I had no problem hearing it

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Gorilla Salad posted:

This is why real astronauts have a patch of velcro in the inside of their visor :eng101:

The More You Know
:rainbow: :star:

Fridtjof Nansen
Jun 12, 2013

Yeah I had no problem hearing it

It's not horrible, but it's muffled and a little lovely. The video quality would lead you to believe a disproportionate amount was spent on video over audio.

Gorilla Salad posted:

^ that is an interesting tidbit. I didn't realize astronaut helmets were that narrow to their noses.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Who is the interrogator supposed to be? All the rangers are accounted for during the different flashbacks.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Dr_Amazing posted:

Who is the interrogator supposed to be? All the rangers are accounted for during the different flashbacks.

If 9-year old me remembers right Rocky was the second Red Ranger.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Fridtjof Nansen posted:

^ that is an interesting tidbit. I didn't realize astronaut helmets were that narrow to their noses.

Real astronaut helmets aren't like motorcycle helmets, they're big fishbowls mounted to your shoulders and you can move your head around freely inside them.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_DeSantos
:eng101:

(I had to look it up)

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Fridtjof Nansen posted:

It's not horrible, but it's muffled and a little lovely. The video quality would lead you to believe a disproportionate amount was spent on video over audio.

Yeah fair enough, I still enjoyed it and it clearly wasn't a commercial venture so w/e I think if you let the sound ruin it for you you are too hung up on stuff imo

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Ah that makes sense. I think we lost the show in Canada before that.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

Ah that makes sense. I think we lost the show in Canada before that.

Did we? I seem to recall Lord Zedd on my TV at some point.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
Sorry about the text I tried cropping it and the image just kept loving up, i'm not good at this :downs:

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

NSFW that poo poo

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Is that dude's chain mail shark glove just overloading that shark's Ampullae of Lorenzini or something? That fish is tripping something fierce. :sharkdrugs:

Or maybe it's just frightened out of its mind. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, maybe if I'm really still, this sea creature with metal hands will leave me alone."

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 10:30 on Feb 25, 2015

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Before anyone asks as they always do there's noone in the suit its a satellite they put in an old spacesuit.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gravity: Security Cam Edition

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Unperson_47 posted:

Is that dude's chain mail shark glove just overloading that shark's Ampullae of Lorenzini or something? That fish is tripping something fierce. :sharkdrugs:

Or maybe it's just frightened out of its mind. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, maybe if I'm really still, this sea creature with metal hands will leave me alone."
It's just happy it got noticed by senpai.