Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

it's so hard to find a fat woman online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lol april fools

gotcha!

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

toggle posted:

lol april fools

gotcha!

It's not April

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

oh

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

froward posted:

"They tell the men that sex is never part of the deal. This is the golden rule of rinsing: the guys' wallet stays open, but the girls' legs remain closed."
I don't know what this is, but it's not prostitution.

:lol: if you think a sugar daddy relationship doesn't involve sex.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Papercut posted:

wait, i'm supposed to be sexing her?

im terrible at this :(

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Eyespy posted:

Oh hey a message on OKCupid, let's see who it is...

...I'm just going to maintain eye contact and back away slowly.

Avril Lavigne? Dealbreaker right there.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
what's tafe?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

tafe is australian for community college

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Papercut posted:

Doesn't necessarily have to involve sex, I mean it is the norm but companionship is all it really boils down to.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I dunno, companionship? I'd not be able to last a minute without asking her about her weird nose, or tatted eyebrows, thus ending it.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

staberind posted:

I dunno, companionship? I'd not be able to last a minute without asking her about her weird nose, or tatted eyebrows, thus ending it.

no sir, you have hacked the system, for through your unexpected negging you shall thereby defeat the curse of the sugardaddy and she'll pay for your dinner before taking you to her chambers

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Scald posted:

Doesn't necessarily have to involve sex, I mean it is the norm but companionship is all it really boils down to.

True, but the girls in that video are clearly prostitutes. The whole "rinsing" claim sounds about as accurate as other prostitutes claiming they're charging for their time only and anything that happens during that time is just between two consenting adults.

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
No look they just want 500 roses for a sensual massage

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i met up with a girl from ok cupid and i dont want to talk to her again but every time i log onto okcupid it says i've gotten a message from her (i didnt). i'm really paranoid that okcupid keeps sending her the same message but she's ignoring it and thinks i'm super creepy.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i met up with a girl from ok cupid and i dont want to talk to her again but every time i log onto okcupid it says i've gotten a message from her (i didnt). i'm really paranoid that okcupid keeps sending her the same message but she's ignoring it and thinks i'm super creepy.

It is, and you are

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

Either you need to block her or you already blocked her and a glitch is showing an unread message (that will always remain unread) every time you log on.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

sometimes I wish I was born a very attractive girl so that I could get gifts from lonely nerds on the internet and then id take pictures of myself nude and turn back into a guy and jack off to them

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

ThePriceIsRight posted:

sometimes I wish I was born a very attractive girl so that I could get gifts from lonely nerds on the internet and then id take pictures of myself nude and turn back into a guy and jack off to them

i think i've seen this anime

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i'm not watching 46 minutes of this, but look at those eyebrows. why is that a trend now? who thinks that is a good look?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
even your hot british girls dont compare to ours

smh

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

smh

did you even see danica? the only legit hot one in that video the rest were skanks

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

whatis posted:

as a dude librarian who met his current sex-crazed doctor girlfriend off of okcupid, just lol @ pages 18 through 20

Indeed, a single sample is (if you are to believed, fellow GBS poster) exactly as relevant as the odds. This is also a reminder to play the lottery. A lot. It is the epitome of fiscal responsibility according to a guy who won the lottery. Supposedly. He certainly said he did.

And that sex crazed doctor girlfirend...

... her name was Monica Belucci.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ThePriceIsRight posted:

did you even see danica? the only legit hot one in that video the rest were skanks

this is the okcupid thread

have you SEEN the women posted in this thread

those girls are hot in a midwestern bachelorette party hot

not "im gonna buy this bitch a car" hot

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Pon de Bundy posted:

Brits don't understand, genetically, temperature. A cold brew and a hot girl to them is basically body temperature pisswater in the rest of the civilized world.

Also its hard to date a Brit woman as they're usually two time moms by the time they finish high school. I've been to Brighton, I've seen it.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

quote:

About me

I live for breaking taboos, mind fucks, nonconsent and degradation. My sexuality revolves around these factors and whilst my interests vary from time to time, the foundations always remain the same. I had a somewhat unconventional introduction to sex that made me associate the feeling of shame and disgust with pleasure and release. As such, I crave it, need it, encourage it and revel in the pairing of those feelings as often as I can.

Some more specific tastes of mine include but are not limited to verbal humiliation, orgasm denial, choking, watersports, emotional masochism, elements of exhibitionism, pegging, forced bi and body worship.

The "dark side" is a slippery slope and I've slid pretty far down the rabbithole. I like to see sexuality for its endless possibilities rather than its limitations. I do love the polarity of sensuality and deviance. I can't exist in the dark all the time and ultimately strive for balance.

AW

PS: If you'd like to know more about me - I'd suggest to start by reading my writings. The journal entries are fact/true accounts/recollections and musings etc. The erotica is fiction (some with varying degrees of fact ;-))

Fetishes

Into: manhandling (receiving), "back off she's mine!" (everything to do with it), "call me daddy as i gently caress you senseless" (everything to do with it), "closer" by nin (everything to do with it), "daddy, please lick my pussy?" (giving), "do you like being my dirty, little bitch?" (receiving), "don't get dressed, i'm not done with you" (receiving), "excuse me, but why haven't we hosed yet?" (everything to do with it), "forced to say bad words while being hosed" (receiving), "get on your knees & tell me you love me" (everything to do with it), "i didn't say like it. i said do it." (receiving), "i want to bruise your pretty face" (everything to do with it), "look me in the eye while i'm hurting you" (everything to do with it), "please, try to resist me..." (everything to do with it), "show me that wet oval office, whore" (receiving), "someone is a horny girl tonight" (receiving), "the way i like to gently caress? face down, rear end up!" (everything to do with it), "what the gently caress just happened" sex. (everything to do with it), "you breathe when i say you do" (receiving), "you can't make me." "wanna bet?" (everything to do with it), "you turn me on so much, slut" (receiving), "you're a filthy little slut, aren't you?" (receiving), "you've had this coming for a long time." (everything to do with it), ... but i like it rough (everything to do with it), a big black cock in your mouth (receiving), a big fat cock (everything to do with it), a firm hand on the back of the neck (receiving), a man who doesn't want to gently caress other women (everything to do with it), a man who will cut onions for me (everything to do with it), a man with a commanding presence, a man's thumb in my mouth (receiving), a sadistic man who knows how to gently caress (everything to do with it), abandoned & derelict buildings (everything to do with it), absolute & undeniable chemistry with someone (everything to do with it), abusive yet loving relationships (everything to do with it), accents (everything to do with it), aggressive sexual dominance (everything to do with it), are you stalking me cause that would be super (everything to do with it), avoiding the 50 shades of newbies (everything to do with it), bad girls with sweet hearts and intellect (everything to do with it), begging for him to stop and being ignored (everything to do with it), being 100% unapologetic about who i am (everything to do with it), being degraded and destroyed (everything to do with it), being eaten out from behind (receiving), being fondled on the couch (everything to do with it), being forced to suck cock by my mistress (everything to do with it), being hosed like a total bitch in heat (receiving), being mocked just because it entertains him (everything to do with it), being one half of a dangerous combination (everything to do with it), being overcome with arousal (everything to do with it), being pinned against the wall and fingered (receiving), being pinned down and hosed brutally (everything to do with it), being pinned down while taking it up the rear end (receiving), being pissed on (receiving), being ruined for anyone else but you (everything to do with it), being the luckiest girl ever because of him. (everything to do with it), being utterly in love, and completely in lust (everything to do with it), belt choking (receiving), biting your lips while making out. (everything to do with it), blank profiles are a hard limit (everything to do with it), boobs covered in cum (receiving), boys who like to bend over and take it from girls (everything to do with it), breast bondage/slapping (everything to do with it), bruises on my throat (receiving), burying my face between your thighs (receiving), call me late at night and tell me you want me (everything to do with it), can't intimidate me? can't dominate me. (everything to do with it), can't work.. engrossed in sexual fantasy.. (everything to do with it), chemistry so powerful your body aches for him (everything to do with it), choking, choking, and more choking (receiving), cock in my rear end just minutes after meeting (receiving), cock worship (giving), come hang out under my desk and entertain me while i check my email (everything to do with it), constantly longing for use (everything to do with it), creeping even myself out (everything to do with it), crying does not mean you have to stop... (everything to do with it), darling, i want to destroy you (receiving), double-handed choking (everything to do with it), dry oval office loving (receiving), edging and denial (receiving), emotional edge play (everything to do with it), evil sadists that truly scare you (everything to do with it), eye contact during choking (giving), face down in the dirt with cock in my rear end (everything to do with it), face slapping (receiving), fear/apprehension/anticipation (everything to do with it), feeling disgust and shame (everything to do with it), feeling helpless (everything to do with it), feeling his cock swell in my mouth (everything to do with it), feeling inferior (everything to do with it), finding her "holy gently caress" button (everything to do with it), forced boy on boy action (everything to do with it), forced to answer questions that make me blush (receiving), gently caress her like you own her (receiving), gently caress the age difference i want you now! (everything to do with it), hosed and/or played with while sleeping or half awake (receiving), hosed-up bitches with dark, perverted minds (giving), loving good girls like dirty little sluts (everything to do with it), loving her so good she's ruined for others (receiving), loving multiple men within a day (everything to do with it), loving the mind before i ever touch the body (everything to do with it), loving you so hard you'll never leave (everything to do with it), getting wet from hearing his voice (giving), going to hell for what we just did in bed (everything to do with it), grabbing you by the throat while i smile (receiving), hand on her throat while leisurely talking (everything to do with it), hand to my throat while looking into my eyes (receiving), having my cake and eating your pussy too (receiving), having sex while nine inch nails music is playing (everything to do with it), having two pairs of hands on me (receiving), hearing him moan loudly as he cums (everything to do with it), him letting me suck on his fingers (everything to do with it), his fingers in my rear end then down my throat (receiving), his hands around my neck (receiving), his hands on my body (everything to do with it), his hands, crushing my throat (receiving), holding her down while he fucks her (everything to do with it), holding me down as you make me take it (receiving), horny doesn't even begin to cover it! (everything to do with it), hurt me because you love me (everything to do with it), hurting myself for his pleasure (everything to do with it), i agree, i do look harmless. go with that. (giving), i can still smell you on me, and i like it (everything to do with it), i can't believe how much i want to hurt you (receiving), i can't believe i'm letting you do this to me (everything to do with it), i know it hurts baby just take it for daddy (everything to do with it), i know you can take it, beautiful (receiving), i stalk because i care (everything to do with it), i want to do bad things with you (everything to do with it), i'm hosed up l and i like it (everything to do with it), i'm not stalking you, i'm investigating (everything to do with it), i'm smiling, that alone should scare you (receiving), keeping him rock hard and leaking precum (everything to do with it), kissing girls (everything to do with it), kissing your hard cock through your pants (giving), kissing, kissing and more kissing (everything to do with it), kneel down, bend over i am taking that oval office (receiving), leaving bruises on your slut (receiving), leaving them desperate and gasping. (everything to do with it), lips that need to be kissed (everything to do with it), long sessions of sweaty passionate lovemaking (everything to do with it), loving each other more and more everyday (everything to do with it), making him hard with my tears (everything to do with it), making out (everything to do with it), making pain beautiful (everything to do with it), making you do whatever the gently caress i feel like, when i want it, how i want it, and you will like it because i like it (receiving), man scent so good it makes you shiver (everything to do with it), maximumcarnage cock (receiving), men on edge videos (everything to do with it), men who actually know where my g spot is (everything to do with it), men who are possessive and protective (receiving), men who love to suck cock (everything to do with it), men with glasses (watching), mind blowing christmas day pussy eating (receiving), mindfucking you till you are a cowering mess (everything to do with it), my alter ego is a horny slut (everything to do with it), my boyfriend is a stud (everything to do with it), not being able to get enough of his cock (everything to do with it), not being able to get the filth off..... (everything to do with it), not knowing what he has planned for me (everything to do with it), oral fixation (everything to do with it), painal (receiving), pet-apc (everything to do with it), plus size models (everything to do with it), posting slutty craigslist ads (everything to do with it), primal aggression (everything to do with it), private blow jobs in public places (giving), punches to my rear end (everything to do with it), realizing he could kill me if he wanted (everything to do with it), reminding her who owns her pussy and rear end. (everything to do with it), requited love (everything to do with it), sapiosexualingus's self-deprecating humour (receiving), sending and recieving dirty text messages while working (everything to do with it), smelling him on me long after he's left (everything to do with it), sorry, i only submit to people who can spell (everything to do with it), standing on tiptoes to kiss him (giving), straight men sucking cock in front of a crowd (watching), sucking daddy's cock while he watches sports (everything to do with it), suffering.. for your pleasure (giving), taking everything your wife/girlfriend won't (everything to do with it), taking you without warning, whenever i want (receiving), tears (giving), teasing her till she's begging for it (everything to do with it), the brooding mr darcy (watching), the contrast of femininity and masculinity (everything to do with it), the dangerous kind of horny (everything to do with it), things that are taboo, filthy, and "wrong" (everything to do with it), things that are too illegal to post online (everything to do with it), throat loving, face slapping, and being reduced to a whimpering, drooling puddle of girl goo. (everything to do with it), tied up, exposed and hosed without mercy (receiving), violate me like you mean it (everything to do with it), well-educated women who say "gently caress" a lot. (everything to do with it), whimpering "please no" & meaning "please yes" (giving), you don't have the vocabulary to gently caress with me (everything to do with it), you keep eye contact while i gently caress your mouth (everything to do with it), you look prettier with my cock in your mouth (everything to do with it), you sure you wanna play with me little girl? (everything to do with it), your cock my rear end to mouth (everything to do with it), your hot piss all over my body (receiving).

Curious about : glory holes (everything to do with it), " i can't wait to break you" (everything to do with it), "edge play" that will turn twisted people on (everything to do with it), "i love you" scratched into your skin (receiving), "i'm going to sin all over you" (receiving), "no, if i were being sadistic, i'd do *this*" (receiving), "you belong to me" whispered in my ear (receiving), a man who'd make an excellent serial killer (receiving), a powerful man kneeling between my thighs (everything to do with it), absolutely everything in varying degrees (everything to do with it), alcohol enema (receiving), all day cock sucking (everything to do with it), asylum play (everything to do with it), bbc (everything to do with it), beg me to destroy you (giving), begging for permission to orgasm (giving), begging to let me suck your cock (everything to do with it), being a whore for big, black cock (everything to do with it), being broken (giving), being degraded until i cry then laughed at! (everything to do with it), being gangbanged by daddy's friends (receiving), being humiliated by a beautiful woman (everything to do with it), being made to wear a buttplug all day (receiving), being molested by daddy as i sleep (everything to do with it), being mounted and bit on the neck (everything to do with it), being passed around a group (receiving), being staked out in my backyard (receiving), being taken advantage of intoxicated (everything to do with it), being taken advantage of while drunk (receiving), being taken advantage of while passed out (everything to do with it), being the meat in a sadist sandwich (receiving), being the object of your darkest desires (everything to do with it), being your little white bitch (everything to do with it), biting my neck during sex (receiving), blissing out (everything to do with it), brutalisation (receiving), caging her and using her through the bars (receiving), chained to the bed and used as a gently caress toy (everything to do with it), choked unconscious and hosed... (receiving), choking out, and waking up on the floor (receiving), cruel and demented experiments (watching), doggystyle with her head in the toilet (receiving), emotional masochism (everything to do with it), failing at talking while edging (everything to do with it), female forcing man to eat cream pie (everything to do with it), finding trust that allows letting go totally (everything to do with it), forced conversation while being pleasured (everything to do with it), gently caress god. fear me. (receiving), loving her with a noose around her neck (receiving), loving on ecstasy (mdma) (receiving), gaping rear end in a top hat (receiving), girls who drink piss on the first date (giving), hers and his glory hole activities (everything to do with it), him cutting me and making me bleed (receiving), holding you down while i beat and gently caress you (receiving), holding you until the struggling stops (everything to do with it), impregnation fantasy (everything to do with it), kept chained by the neck in a dirty basement (receiving), making guys cum in their pants (giving), my pleasure is your only hope for salvation. (everything to do with it), pee in my oval office (receiving), race play (everything to do with it), sleep assault (receiving), slowly maliciously backing you into a corner (receiving), straight jackets (wearing), strapped on the bed and used as a gently caress doll (receiving), the sound of a belt being removed. (receiving), therapist/patient play (everything to do with it), waking up with his cock in my mouth (receiving), what goes on beyond the breaking point (everything to do with it).

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

hmm

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

doggystyle with HEAD IN THE TOILET

man that bitch is hosed up

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Horse play (everything to do with it)

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

General Bullshit › okcupid.txt: it's just horse girls all the way down

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Libelous Slander posted:

General Bullshit › okcupid.txt: it's just horse girls all the way down

Pro tip: if you see a girl and she mentions liking horses or owning horses or there's a picture of her on a horse, run.

Run as far and fast as you can.

Pon de Bundy posted:

man that bitch is hosed up

Half of her 'writings' are straight-up daddy-daughter incest stories, which gives the third sentence of her profile context.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Breetai posted:

Pro tip: if you see a girl and she mentions liking horses or owning horses or there's a picture of her on a horse, run.

Run as far and fast as you can.

Half of her 'writings' are straight-up daddy-daughter incest stories, which gives the third sentence of her profile context.

Man, why don't people like this ever hide these things about themselves. How do you manage to grow up without developing a filter for poo poo like this.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

Man, why don't people like this ever hide these things about themselves. How do you manage to grow up without developing a filter for poo poo like this.

its almost like the normal attractive girls arent on okcupid and have boyfriends and happy lives

but i bet daddy incest girl still gets a lotttt of messages

in short kill computer

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

lmao you read that whole thing with a boner

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

would

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

how me a frog posted:

Brits don't understand, genetically, temperature. A cold brew and a hot girl to them is basically body temperature pisswater in the rest of the civilized world.

Also its hard to date a Brit woman as they're usually two time moms by the time they finish high school. I've been to Brighton, I've seen it.

We are well aware of the state of our women. Why do you think the empire was so vast.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

If she's hot that post would take my half chub to a whole new level

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

fet life is cheating when trying to find hosed up people

naem
May 29, 2011

Breetai posted:

Run as far and fast as you can

Why? She's on a horse you can't outrun a horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

toggle posted:

i'm not watching 46 minutes of this, but look at those eyebrows. why is that a trend now? who thinks that is a good look?

But you're missing out on the sexy stilts-walker.

gently caress it. It's funnier to see in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACJ7-_G16G0&t=773s

• Locked thread