Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ64smS4Lyk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Bored posted:

But you're missing out on the sexy stilts-walker.

gently caress it. It's funnier to see in action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACJ7-_G16G0&t=773s

three seconds in she's like "I think of myself as a modern day geisha and". What is it with England and conflating geishas and concubines with prostitutes

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i feel really sorry for straight british males

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Breetai posted:

"I can't stand drama and don't have any time for people who get involved in it"

*Mask falls off revealing a swirling vortex of self-destructive tendencies and interpersonal social retardation*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Not a Children posted:

This is true

Bagged me a smart black girl with a killer bod, easiest time I ever had dating

I only really dig girls with a trim rear end though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlzgDVLtU6g

^^ Good black ladies in this video, but I guarantee that the chick at 1:50 isn't on OKC

raton fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 2, 2015

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Sheep-Goats posted:

I only dig really girls with a trim rear end though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlzgDVLtU6g

^^ Good black ladies in this video, but I guarantee that the chick at 1:50 isn't on OKC

not all black butts are huge, hth

thats like saying you dont want to date asians because you like actually seeing your partner's eyes.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

not all black butts are huge, hth

thats like saying you dont want to date asians because you like actually seeing your partner's eyes.

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh, you mean like the girl I explicitly mentioned in the video, O racial prophet?!

But a lot of black butts are huge. Like a lot. And huge.

I once worked with a Dominican guy that went wild whenever he saw a pear shaped woman. There was this one cashier we'd buy breakfast from and I'm sure her rear end cheek was half the mass of her whole leg and he'd drat near faint seeing that. Looked infected to me but ayyy papi te gusta mi culo jajajajajaja

raton fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Mar 2, 2015

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
hey guys please post more pics of ugly rear end chicks so I can make fun of them until i see one pic that is of a lady who looks better than my GF then I will feel a little bit sad and think of 'what could have been'

tia

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

all the black ladies I've matched with are either fat or hot but with terrifying profiles

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
I don't message that many black women because a lot of them talk about how much they love Jesus in their profiles. I don't hate Christianity or anything, but I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone who is very religious unless they're Jewish like me.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh, you mean like the girl I explicitly mentioned in the video, O racial prophet?!

I once worked with a Dominican guy that went wild whenever he saw a pear shaped woman. There was this one cashier we'd buy breakfast from and I'm sure her rear end cheek was half the mass of her whole leg and he'd drat near faint seeing that. Looked infected to me but ayyy papi te gusta mi culo jajajajajaja

yeah, but a lot of black butts aren't huge and are 'fit' as you'd describe them. as much as race influences physical features it's not the end-all-be-all so disqualifying dating black women because you don't like big butts is on the face racist. i guarantee you'll find a lot of nice looking women of color if you look for them.

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!
Trust me, those terrifying ones are worth the emotional scars. Well almost.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Wish someone had warned me Portland was whitey central cause gently caress some color would be nice once in a while.

On the flip side gonna meet a way younger than me redheaded check this week and I'm just waiting to see what screws are loose and if I can deal with them.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

based on my watching of portlandia everyone is nuts up there c/d

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

Wish someone had warned me Portland was whitey central cause gently caress some color would be nice once in a while.

On the flip side gonna meet a way younger than me redheaded check this week and I'm just waiting to see what screws are loose and if I can deal with them.

I think in every post I've ever made about Portland I've called it "whitebread." You needa research harder son. Even if you find a nonwhite in Portland they're going to be white as gently caress.

nutranurse posted:

yeah, but a lot of black butts aren't huge and are 'fit' as you'd describe them. as much as race influences physical features it's not the end-all-be-all so disqualifying dating black women because you don't like big butts is on the face racist. i guarantee you'll find a lot of nice looking women of color if you look for them.

Who are you talking to?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Who are you talking to?

unless im misusing the quote function, you obvi

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Willfrey posted:

My last one was a stay at home mom of 4 kids likely survivng off child support from the 2 diff. dads.

I wasn't going to let that get in the way of sex, so when we got down to it I found out she had a double mastectomy with bad tit scars in the middle of the act. When we were done she started talking about it and getting weepy. That was akward, never wanted to jump out a window so bad in my life.

But I still got laid :huh:

haha now thats commitment to wet your donger

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

unless im misusing the quote function, you obvi

Yeah but the words you're saying are obviously directed at some imaginary person you have in your mind who said they don't date black girls from OKC instead of someone who said that they like a certain kind of black girl that they know about and quite possibly have dated.

And I didn't say "fit" I said "trim." We all know what fit really means.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

LethalGeek posted:

This is a picture from an Obama rally in Portland in 2008 :lol:

Portland's sticking true to its white supremacist roots. Fun fact, Oregon's state constitution forbade black people from living in the state until 1926 and didn't ratify the 14th Amendment (yeah, that one) until the 1970s.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

I only really dig girls with a trim rear end though.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah but the words you're saying are obviously directed at some imaginary person you have in your mind who said they don't date black girls from OKC instead of someone who said that they like a certain kind of black girl that they know about and quite possibly have dated.

And I didn't say "fit" I said "trim." We all know what fit really means.

you can see why i'd come to the conclusion that you dont date black women because of their buttsizes, right. you cant go all "i only date people w/ x", and then double back to "yeah sometimes they have x, but in most cases it's y!" and act as if im tilting at windmills here

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

you can see why i'd come to the conclusion that you dont date black women because of their buttsizes, right. you cant go all "i only date people w/ x", and then double back to "yeah sometimes they have x, but in most cases it's y!" and act as if im tilting at windmills here

Yeah it's totally possibly that someone could have misconstrued what I said and jumped to conclusions, yeah. Yeah yeah.

I've dated black girls dude, and if you're going to be okay with profiling who I really am based on jokey posts in GBS then I think you ought to be okay with me profiling black ladies as often having bigger asses. I mean, is it okay to make some assumptions in life or not? If I see some evidence to the contrary then great, but if the lady in question can cover two barstools at once I'm not interested.

raton fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 2, 2015

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

whiter than colorado springs

drat that's white

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Libelous Slander posted:

whiter than colorado springs

drat that's white

Not possible IMHO

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Papercut posted:

drat are there like 14 black people there including obama?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeah it's totally possibly that someone could have misconstrued what I said and jumped to conclusions, yeah. Yeah yeah.

I've dated black girls dude, and if you're going to be okay with profiling who I really am based on jokey posts in GBS then I think you ought to be okay with me profiling black ladies as often having bigger asses. I mean, is it okay to make some assumptions in life or not?

well the dif there tho is that you straight up said a racist thing and now are trying to walk it back as not racist b/c you've totally dated black people before and how dare you contradict me on this based on words i wrote :tutbutt:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Papercut posted:

Portland's sticking true to its white supremacist roots. Fun fact, Oregon's state constitution forbade black people from living in the state until 1926 and didn't ratify the 14th Amendment (yeah, that one) until the 1970s.

See! Look! That's gotta be more than Colorado Springs.

I mean, granted, that's probably 85% of the black people living in Portland, but they have some!

nutranurse posted:

well the dif there tho is that you straight up said a racist thing and now are trying to walk it back as not racist b/c you've totally dated black people before and how dare you contradict me on this based on words i wrote :tutbutt:

Talking about race doesn't mean you're saying a racist thing idiot. Stop talking to me about this poo poo.

Asians have small asses! Oh no racist! That's RACIST!!!! RAAAAAAAAAACCEEJEKJEIKJEEEEE

raton fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Mar 2, 2015

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

85% of the black people living in Portland

look just because larry skipped the rally because of a cold doesn't mean you should call him out like this, even indirectly.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Libelous Slander posted:

look just because larry skipped the rally because of a cold doesn't mean you should call him out like this, even indirectly.

Actually I missed a guy in the front row just down and to the left of the down-and-to-the-leftmost dude. That's probably old Larry but I can't tell because I'm racist.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Are you saying all black Portlanders look the same to you? All five of them?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Actually I missed a guy in the front row just down and to the left of the down-and-to-the-leftmost dude. That's probably old Larry but I can't tell because I'm racist.

still not very many

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

SaltLick posted:

based on my watching of portlandia everyone is nuts up there c/d

We almost passed some stupid pumped up GMO law because OMG CHEMICALS or some poo poo so only about 1/2 the population is stupid and/or nuts

Sheep-Goats posted:

I think in every post I've ever made about Portland I've called it "whitebread." You needa research harder son. Even if you find a nonwhite in Portland they're going to be white as gently caress.
Didn't really think to look at population stats about race before I moved here cause who gives a poo poo. I did find out about all the racist law crap that went on until almost yesterday though so yah oops. Kinda stuck here now I can just wait for the asians and mexicans to catch up.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Doesn't Portland not fluoridate their water because of OMG CHEMICALS or am I thinking of Seattle. Or has that scare passed.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

nutranurse posted:

Doesn't Portland not fluoridate their water because of OMG CHEMICALS or am I thinking of Seattle. Or has that scare passed.

Portland is full of ~magic crystals~ and GMO!!!! FLUORIDE!!!! morons

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

this_is_hard posted:

Portland is full of ~magic crystals~ and GMO!!!! FLUORIDE!!!! morons

Which makes meeting people here a real mindfield sometimes

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

rofl

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I never get matched with black people because central Europe. Am i missing out?!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

how me a frog posted:

I never get matched with black people because central Europe. Am i missing out?!

Head over to Italy and wait by the beach, you should be able to fish out a good selection before too long.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

Head over to Italy and wait by the beach, you should be able to fish out a good selection before too long.

:boom:

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm not that into seafood and lampeduza is kinda a
Shithole for mysterious reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

nutranurse posted:

While there is a crazy CHEMICALS group, I heard that pushback from brewers was a factor, since they were worried it would change the taste of the beer.

• Locked thread