Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Mr. Fowl posted:

Kirkman's highly-specific spoilers--and the reactions to them--were hilarious.

Was that an actual spoiler? Because the reaction from some of the audience members was loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Popelmon posted:

Was that an actual spoiler? Because the reaction from some of the audience members was loving hilarious.

That was absolutely a spoiler. A huge one, too.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They already had that scene on the show, they just didn't kill Glen in it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

They already had that scene on the show, they just didn't kill Glen in it.

Nope.

quote:

While resting for the night, the group is ambushed and captured by The Saviors. Their leader, Negan, lines up the survivors, taunts them and informs them of the 'new world order.' He tells them he will choose one member of the group to kill in retribution for the Saviors that the group had killed. He initially dismisses Glenn, on his insane reasoning of not wanting to be considered racist in his selection of a victim. However, Negan cruelly chooses him after a final random selection. He ignores pleas from Glenn and the others and brutally bludgeons him in front of the survivors with his baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he nicknames "Lucille".

Glenn manages to survive the first of Negan's blows. But, it did horrific damage, crushing his skull which caused one of his eyes to pop out. He tries to cry out Maggie's name before he eventually succumbs to another violent strike on the face breaking his jaw and teeth. Glenn dies tragically from severe trauma to the head. Once dead, Negan keeps beating the corpse until there is nothing recognizable left of Glenn. Negan departs with a final warning, leaving the survivors to their grief.

After a short scuffle between Rick and Maggie, the group decide to gather up Glenn's remains and continue to the Hilltop to bury him. Maggie decides she will remain at the Hilltop with Sophia and raise her new baby there, as it was Glenn's final wish. Rick makes a promise to Maggie that he will get revenge for Glenn's murder before departing back to Alexandria.

That's the comic book.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah, the trough scene was supposed to be their take on that.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.
Was there no new show last night?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Tupping Liberty posted:

Was there no new show last night?
Nah it was a rerun. Daily Show was too, for some reason. Not sure why.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Nah it was a rerun. Daily Show was too, for some reason. Not sure why.

Federal Holiday.

President's day is Monday, and I know @midnight is taking the next week off, so the Thursday day off is so that the vacation time works out.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
...the gently caress is going on?

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

404GoonNotFound posted:

Yeah, this is, uh.. Different.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

404GoonNotFound posted:

Tonight's guests are Paul F. Tompkins, a squirrel puppet and........a hot dog? gently caress it, I'm out.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

404GoonNotFound posted:

I had to Google it. They're puppets from No, You Shut Up, a show hosted by Paul F. Tompkins where he is with a panel of puppets. Yeah. Never had heard of it... :shrug:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The visual gag of the hot-dog smashing its head on the buzzer was good

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

404GoonNotFound posted:

This is the cast of.the show everyone forgot PFT was already doing when they started suggesting him as the new Jon Stewart.

It's on Fusion, so nobody's heard of it.

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Feb 24, 2015

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
WHAT WAS THAT PUPPET HARDWICK WHAT

This is confusing and mildly terrifying.

e: Nevermind, this is now aggressively unfunny.

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Feb 24, 2015

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This is just such a wonderful thing happening

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Glad the hot dog won

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
"@talkinghotdog has won the internet" is the most @midnight thing ever.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The weirdest part about that puppet show was Paul F. Tompkins in a regular suit.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
No, Chris, Madonna is not awesome or whatever you said. She is a lovely singer. She was once provocative and interesting, but she no longer is.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Chris.
Chris no.
You know this game is poo poo.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
The guests are making this episode watchable. I'm not pleased with the material though.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Clark Duke suggesting everyone go see Hot Tub Time Machine 2 before it's too late :laffo:

"WE BEAT MORTDECAI! :haw: "

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Yeah, I don't care if he seems too precocious or whatever, I like him. He funny.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Majorian posted:

No, Chris, Madonna is not awesome or whatever you said. She is a lovely singer. She was once provocative and interesting, but she no longer is.

gently caress you, she's a good singer and she may not be "relevant" anymore but that's not worth caring about.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Maxwell Lord posted:

gently caress you, she's a good singer and she may not be "relevant" anymore but that's not worth caring about.

No, she's really not a good singer I'm afraid. She has a very limited vocal range and no real power to speak of.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I love T.J. Miller so much.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Popelmon posted:

I love T.J. Miller so much.

TJ Miller showing up on that Anthony Jeselnik show with the Wolverine claws and threatening to "rape/shred" criminals was the only good part of that show.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Kevin Smith is not my favorite comedy dude but he's one of my favorite famous dudes.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Key & Chappielle

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Key & Chappielle

"I like that your strategy was part one, Chappie, part two, breadsticks"

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Chappie and breadstick guy was a shoe-in.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I'm one of the few people who likes Matt Mira, although I like him BARELY more than I hate him, but I like him even more after this episode. That was some good trollin'.

Sair
May 11, 2007

I was hoping both of them would go for breadsticks at the end.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Majorian posted:

I'm one of the few people who likes Matt Mira, although I like him BARELY more than I hate him, but I like him even more after this episode. That was some good trollin'.

I liked how Chris kept getting annoyed with his trolling and scolding the audience for liking his responses. This seemed to only fuel the trolling, as all good trollings go.

PassTheRemote fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Mar 4, 2015

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Bryan Callen proving that not all of the cast of MADtv were being held back by that show.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"You know what they say: if you can't BDSM, join them! :haw: " - Chris Hardwick

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Is Ricky Velez setting a points record here?

He's got over 17,000.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, but it doesn't really count since he got 16,000 of them from Google Feud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Ron Funches is a big ol wrestlin nerd too :allears:

SHOCKMASTER

• Locked thread