Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Tell me more about titty game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjbQdTWOLVE

The guy has a pretty expensive analysis about the game through 17 videos.

Monkey Fracas posted:

What happened to your Senran Kagura thread Dark_Tzitzimine

The Double D Edition

Gassed by complaints on QCS :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Are you not self aware at all

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dark_tzitzimine is a gift to these forums

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's kind of endearing except he's probably jerked off to these anime ninja girls ten thousand times

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Senran Kagura (big) Bust: The Big Boobs Everywhere; We Mean Business With These Big Boobs Edition

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why are you thinking about what dank_tiamat masturbates to in the comfort of his own home, you creep

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

no one wants to hear your theories on what goons masturbate to, you hosed up weirdo

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I respect a man with such a degree of unabashed passion for something.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Goons who masturbate to goons masturbating want to hear it.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tell me more about titty game

At least on the 3DS side, they're fun beat-em-up games with a good story and a little bit of fan service. Clothing serves as armor so the goal is to not lose clothes. The story revolves around two ninja schools and the girls are learning what it really means to be in that society. They have to deal with people dying in battle and friends who are actually rival ninja.

The Vita/PS4 versions (that take place in an alternate universe/6 month time gap) get all the weird stuff with a bad story, total clothing destruction (with Kill-la-Kill style censoring,) dressing rooms where you can touch the girls, and for some reason a dancing music video trailer. The Vita games didn't even sell that well and I can still walk into any Gamestop or order from Amazon and get a copy of the "Limited Edition" physical release, which is probably why they're just doing a CD pack in. As far as all that other bonus stuff goes, pick any female character from a game you like and you're guaranteed to find products just like that in Japan.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dehry posted:

At least on the 3DS side, they're fun beat-em-up games with a good story and a little bit of fan service. Clothing serves as armor so the goal is to not lose clothes. The story revolves around two ninja schools and the girls are learning what it really means to be in that society. They have to deal with people dying in battle and friends who are actually rival ninja.

The Vita/PS4 versions (that take place in an alternate universe/6 month time gap) get all the weird stuff with a bad story, total clothing destruction (with Kill-la-Kill style censoring,) dressing rooms where you can touch the girls, and for some reason a dancing music video trailer. The Vita games didn't even sell that well and I can still walk into any Gamestop or order from Amazon and get a copy of the "Limited Edition" physical release, which is probably why they're just doing a CD pack in. As far as all that other bonus stuff goes, pick any female character from a game you like and you're guaranteed to find products just like that in Japan.

Totally agree with this.

To add a bit more info, Deep Crimson puts a bigger emphasis on the gameplay and the plot with fanservice being entirely optional. The game is actually harder, has an incredible framerate, graphically is one of the best looking games on the 3DS and is packed to the brim with content.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

senran kagura is not the tits i wanted from xseed but i'm happy for dark_tzitzimine regardless

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Cake Attack posted:

senran kagura is not the tits i wanted from xseed but i'm happy for dark_tzitzimine regardless

It's OK, they announced Onechanbara PS4 for the US too.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I leave for a half a day and were on anime titty chat?!?!?

Guys you're better than this!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

boobis

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Depending on the pricing and how available will be, I'm willing to gift a copy to one fellow goon :)
you know what you must do.

buy me the huge anime titty game

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Rofl I didnt actually want to know about boob game.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

The guy has a pretty expensive analysis about the game through 17 videos.

Holy poo poo hahaha

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Awesome! posted:

you know what you must do.

buy me the huge anime titty game

actually buy me the cooking vita game instead

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

The vita game sounds like there is more boobs in it which seems to be the important part to this game

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Boobs are, my source of ultimate power

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I leave for a half a day and were on anime titty chat?!?!?

Guys you're better than this!!!

Rofl I didnt actually want to know about boob game.

I don't think you realize what forum you're in. The anime has been here all aloooooooonNNGGGGG :unsmigghh:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
The WiiU already has crunchyroll for all your anime boob needs.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

There's titty chat in the SMT thread too... I have no safe space on these forums anymore.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Boobs are, my source of ultimate power

Mysterious Orbs of Power

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I just finished the first case in the first Phoenix Wright. That had bouncy titties.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

goferchan posted:

It's a bit of a stretch, but you might like Virtue's Last Reward. It's a spooky sci-fi anime game with branching storylines and first person "escape the room" puzzles that are sorta reminiscent of Myst's puzzle-solving. Doesn't quite have the same exploration element but there are a lot of levers to pull and buttons to press that do God-knows-what.

I agree with this but you should play Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors first. If you can find it.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Holy poo poo hahaha

I don't get what's funny

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
I've always found handhelds a curious choice for games like Senran Kagura considering the terrible screen size and resolution, but I suppose they wouldn't keep making and localizing 'em if they didn't sell.

That said I can appreciate how hilariously open and unashamed the SK marketing always seems to be, they know exactly what their games are all about. Don't they even have some kind of mode (or was it an entire spin-off even) where the girls lie naked in food with whipped cream and such covering the naughty bits?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

littleorv posted:

There's titty chat in the SMT thread too... I have no safe space on these forums anymore.

Lets just be clear here titty chat is ok, it's anime titty chat that's the problem

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kanfy posted:

I've always found handhelds a curious choice for games like Senran Kagura considering the terrible screen size and resolution, but I suppose they wouldn't keep making and localizing 'em if they didn't sell.

That said I can appreciate how hilariously open and unashamed the SK marketing always seems to be, they know exactly what their games are all about. Don't they even have some kind of mode (or was it an entire spin-off even) where the girls lie naked in food with whipped cream and such covering the naughty bits?

Bon Appetit, the Rhythm spinoff for the Vita.

In fact, the original idea was for the Playstation games to be spinoffs and take advantage of the console's superior specs to deliver a fanservice fest while the main series on the 3DS would be focused on story and gameplay.

However, Versus sold like hot cakes (moving 100k)and Deep Crimson only sold around 60k while also having a lukewarm first week, so the PS have been upgraded to main series and the fate of future 3DS games is up on the air.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Kanfy posted:

3D boobs and/or touchscreens.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The creator/director of the games is some kind of vaguely unstable boob-obsessed madman, as far as I could tell from his twitter and interviews people posted in the SK thread.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I thought that was apparent from the games he makes

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I thought that was apparent from the games he makes

To be fair he's also behind Project Mirai and Half-Minute Hero.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

To be fair he's also behind Project Mirai and Half-Minute Hero.

...what.

Wait, it makes a little bit of sense now why Half Minute Hero 2 got a promotional crossover with SK as a flash game and DLC.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Minor correction, Takaki produced IA/VT Colorful. NOT Project Mirai.

Sorry for the mistake.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

I really hope that one day they make this happen to Senran Kagura, even as side dlc for the 3DS game.

Red Robin Hood
Jun 24, 2008

Buglord
God drat this thread :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

woah, brutal