Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I would pick Mookie, Adomian and Gourley. A California Hee Hee Nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Dabney solo bolo

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Zouks, Swaz, and PFT as himself hosting. Scott is the only one playing a character.

Let the savaging of Scott's improv begin.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
I still want to see Margie Donk make another appearance.

Also can we have Hollywood Handbook thread?.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thoogsby posted:

Also can we have Hollywood Handbook thread?.
Please? Just so I don't have to hear people talk about it here.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Jason mantzoukas, Andy Daly, Joe Wengert

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Just Joegert and make him carry his character for a whole 2 hours.
e: when was the last time that Andy Richter was on CBB?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Thoogsby posted:

I still want to see Margie Donk make another appearance.

Yes please. Margie Donk, Dreama Peaches, I'll take any Mary Holland appearance where she throws on a regional accent and plays an unhinged housewife.

Honestly, I just want a Wild Horses podcast. All the individual members are funny by themselves, but when they're together as a group it elevates all their performances.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

Yes please. Margie Donk, Dreama Peaches, I'll take any Mary Holland appearance where she throws on a regional accent and plays an unhinged housewife.

Honestly, I just want a Wild Horses podcast. All the individual members are funny by themselves, but when they're together as a group it elevates all their performances.

Wasn't Wild Horses just on the Lauren Lapkus podcast?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They were and it was really good

I like With Special Guest a lot but a Wild Horses podcast would probably be better. Though I guess it'd basically just be like improv4humans except with the same lineup every week

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Neil Campbell, Joe Wengert and Bob Odenkirk all doing characters where the premise of the character is the bigger joke, not anything they say.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Help Im Alive posted:

They were and it was really good

I like With Special Guest a lot but a Wild Horses podcast would probably be better. Though I guess it'd basically just be like improv4humans except with the same lineup every week

So superego but with ladies?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Instead of being a tightly edited collection of 3-5 sketches, it'd be one 40-minute lunch meeting

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Instead of being a tightly edited collection of 3-5 sketches, it'd be one 40-minute lunch meeting

I assume you have all seen these:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/701f78ee47/wild-horses-heist

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/51185be636/wild-horses-stakeout

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Stephanie Allynne, Joe Wengert and Jon Daly.

Daly does Mall McCartney.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
I'm glad they announced that this guy isn't a character but I wasn't entirely sure. Everyone laughing in the background really makes it funnier.

Also I'd probably have to get Benny Schwaz, Jason Mantzoukas, and Chelsea Peretti. Or Kroll, they do so well together.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Hayes Davenport was on another podcast where he explained the ad thing. Scott was running late and had to recorded a whole bunch of ads with them sitting in the studio, looking at him. Now if someone can explain why the Birthday Boys were there, all of the mysteries will be explained.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

Santa was straight-up Thicke.

Unfathomably Thicke

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

xbilkis posted:

Congrats to the British dude for being approximately 1000 times better than the last dude who paid to get on the show.

Wait, I assumed the last guy who paid was a character, was that not the case. Scott just saying this guy isn't a character made me think that more too.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

Hayes Davenport was on another podcast where he explained the ad thing. Scott was running late and had to recorded a whole bunch of ads with them sitting in the studio, looking at him. Now if someone can explain why the Birthday Boys were there, all of the mysteries will be explained.

This also has Hayes doing a scathing impression of somethingawful's very own Greggy.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Episode was hilarious and I loved Santa Claus just getting pissed as the show went on.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Drunkboxer posted:

This also has Hayes doing a scathing impression of somethingawful's very own Greggy.

If there are any cops reading this, my question on that podcast was because of a specific request by agata for me to call in and make up a question she could give bad advice to.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
That was a pretty amazingly fun episode. The indiegogo guy was surprisingly funny and didn't drag anything down. He's kind of a god drat idiot with more money than sense for donating $36,000 to Kulap's vanity project, but it resulted in a grepisode so can't hold it against him.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

How are u posted:

That was a pretty amazingly fun episode. The indiegogo guy was surprisingly funny and didn't drag anything down. He's kind of a god drat idiot with more money than sense for donating $36,000 to Kulap's vanity project, but it resulted in a grepisode so can't hold it against him.

I think the 36k was a joke, but as I recall it was at least 5 grand.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Yeah the guy himself was saying it's anonymous so he can say he donated as much as he feels like.

But even so he's a corporate lawyer with degrees from cambridge and harvard I kind of think he is probably able to burn several thousand dollars if he feels like it.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Indie GoGo page says at least 5k.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

How many boring rich dudes have blown like $5k on a watch or some poo poo like that? Getting to come in and record a CBB and meet everyone on that episode + the Birthday Boys seems like it'd be worth it if the money wasn't a concern. Looking at the rewards, I'm more surprised that 8 people paid $300 to have Casey Wilson read them their horoscope over skype.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Power of Pecota posted:

Looking at the rewards, I'm more surprised that 8 people paid $300 to have Casey Wilson read them their horoscope over skype.

If I had money to spend on random crap, I'd probably do this. Support a good cause plus Casey Wilson rules.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014

EL BROMANCE posted:

If I had money to spend on random crap, I'd probably do this. Support a good cause plus Casey Wilson rules.

What's the good cause?

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

How are u posted:

I loved when Michael Ableson realized that he didn't "yes and" Scott's improv set up, stopped, and corrected himself. He was pretty great at playing along but not trying to be the star because he knew he was the least talented guy in the room.

I also really hope they do have a character that is a fake indiegogo donor sometime soon.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

He could have been dreadful but he was pleasant, self deprecating and took a back seat.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
What episode was it where they talked about the 2nd season of Firefly?

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

FordPRefectLL posted:

What episode was it where they talked about the 2nd season of Firefly?

I think it was 236, Murderer Heaven.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

The Senator Giroux posted:

I think it was 236, Murderer Heaven.
Even in heaven, not enough people watched it.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Back To 99 posted:

What's the good cause?

Kulap's documentary. And whatever you think of the movie, it's cool to give someone money to make a movie imo

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Exactly. It's not saving people from disease but it's still a worthy venture, and there's no doubt that Scott and Kulap have provided a ridiculous amount of free entertainment to me over the years. But the idea of me having $300 in a throwaway fun right now is ridiculous so it's moot anyway.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

EL BROMANCE posted:

Exactly. It's not saving people from disease but it's still a worthy venture, and there's no doubt that Scott and Kulap have provided a ridiculous amount of free entertainment to me over the years. But the idea of me having $300 in a throwaway fun right now is ridiculous so it's moot anyway.

I don't really think crowd donations for someone's personal home video on steroids is a super great cause but the episode was very funny and it's not my money so I guess I don't care at the end of the day

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Which episode has the opening of the Friends theme song looped over and over as the plugs theme?

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

LesterGroans posted:

Which episode has the opening of the Friends theme song looped over and over as the plugs theme?

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/monster-muscles/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LesterGroans posted:

And if you just want to mainline it https://soundcloud.com/extraspecialband/best-friends