Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
all races are equal except for latinas who are god's gift to boners quote this if you're down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm

C. Everett Koop posted:

all races are equal except for latinas who are god's gift to boners quote this if you're down

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Faustoan Bargain posted:

"Like any other person." Yep.

The stats for answering yes to this question are overwhelmingly-female across the board, with mexican and white chicks usually being tied, although looking at the fine print on a handful of not-white girl profiles will generally reveal some sort of essay where they try to explain as progressively as possible why dating a race a full hue lighter than you reflects badly on poc's of the world, and it's mostly a rebellion against the black girls who pretty blatantly have a no-thugs whites only policy

although those stat dumps still won't stop the average tumblrette embarassed about her gender from writing about how this means white males are still the most racist on dating sites, as they practice the art of cryptoracist miscegenation due to being an exotic fetishist who gets off from colonialist dating attitudes

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Smugworth posted:

what a bigot

*constantly messages asian women*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hood Ornament posted:

"I'm not attracted to people outside my race" is pretty super racist dudes idk

Lol you've been completely browbeaten by Twitter.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

I don't like how their taint goes all yellowy.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

C. Everett Koop posted:

The girl I used to date who was hispanic had the greatest rear end I've ever had the opportunity of witnessing in all it's glory.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

has to be quoted for a new page. golly gee, shes real swell :allears:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

toggle posted:

has to be quoted for a new page. golly gee, shes real swell :allears:

i think thats the future look for us in the next few years so i say bring on the hotties

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

*sets his watch to the dating-racism argument*

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
how do i cum in a woman?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

how do i cum in a woman?

Bank it off a wall first.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Just don't marry one unless you like fat toads amirite

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

SaltLick posted:

i think thats the future look for us in the next few years so i say bring on the hotties

I don't think it works that way, Brazil has had hispanics, native Americans, whites, blacks and Asians mixing for 1000+ years and they all still look different and look like different races. Brazilians are pretty hot though so I think that bit's true at least.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Stottie Kyek posted:

I don't think it works that way, Brazil has had hispanics, native Americans, whites, blacks and Asians mixing for 1000+ years and they all still look different and look like different races. Brazilians are pretty hot though so I think that bit's true at least.

prob explains why they are all so loving nuts

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Stottie Kyek posted:

It's a bit of a stretch I think but it's still pretty cool.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2...hip_r1p_us_se_w

Bring on the mongrel hordes. I'm doing my part and dating a half Filipino

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

C. Everett Koop posted:

my wife is latina and also a straight 8.5-9/10 which is pretty great since i'm like a 3 on most days and a 5 if i am really cleaned up well

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i like boobies

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

yea theyre p cool n poo poo

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Lucky Guy posted:

i like boobies

Everything I do pretty much leads back to this. Except playing video games that's for me

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

my wife is latina and also a straight 8.5-9/10 which is pretty great since i'm like a 3 on most days and a 5 if i am really cleaned up well

Yeah I'm sure your goon wife is an HB 9, of course she is :D :D :airquote: :rolleyes:...............................................

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
you don't have to say HB you can just say 8 or 9

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
HB9 is a Hot Babe rated 9 on the 1-10 scale. A girl with modelesque qualities with a beautiful face and figure but not quite the top tier; perhaps having slightly less in one area such as a little less in height and figure but with still a beautiful face. This would likely include non-top-name models and attractive actresses.
Whereas an HB10 are likely to be top models such as Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio who's existence is based purely on their physical beauty, an HB9 would be more to the likes of Paris Hilton, Natalie Glebova, Megan Fox, still very attractive women whilst not being a top tiered model.

by antivern January 23, 2012

Is there any chance the man who wrote this is not morbidly obese, the presence of which incites disgust in all women.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

unassertive boy 99 posted:

HB9 is a Hot Babe rated 9 on the 1-10 scale. A girl with modelesque qualities with a beautiful face and figure but not quite the top tier; perhaps having slightly less in one area such as a little less in height and figure but with still a beautiful face. This would likely include non-top-name models and attractive actresses.
Whereas an HB10 are likely to be top models such as Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio who's existence is based purely on their physical beauty, an HB9 would be more to the likes of Paris Hilton, Natalie Glebova, Megan Fox, still very attractive women whilst not being a top tiered model.

by antivern January 23, 2012

Is there any chance the man who wrote this is not morbidly obese, the presence of which incites disgust in all women.

actually, its me. so yes.

naem
May 29, 2011

Megan fox is like a 17

cams
Mar 28, 2003

unassertive boy 99 posted:

nah probably a mildly attractive person cause a true unattractive person would have just accepted that having sex doesn't mean poo poo and people who place their own self worth on how many women they can borderline-rape should literally be killed

seriously how dumb you gotta be to bypass the basic fact that "sex feels good" to get to "i need to trick women who would hate who i am into sleeping with me cause it makes me feel good as a person"

gently caress the war on drugs, throw anyone who ever paid to go to one of these seminars or bought one of these books in prison

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

ive seen this person in real life.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

nah probably a mildly attractive person cause a true unattractive person would have just accepted that having sex doesn't mean poo poo and people who place their own self worth on how many women they can borderline-rape should literally be killed

seriously how dumb you gotta be to bypass the basic fact that "sex feels good" to get to "i need to trick women who would hate who i am into sleeping with me cause it makes me feel good as a person"

gently caress the war on drugs, throw anyone who ever paid to go to one of these seminars or bought one of these books in prison

ahahaha

cams
Mar 28, 2003

how many points you got bro

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

naem posted:

Megan fox is like a 17

On a scale of 100, absolutely.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

SaltLick posted:

for that to actually happen then you have to have less people like you who only want to date inside their race.

be the change you want to see.gently caress.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

how many points you got bro

how many dimes you bedded by whining to them about dudebros, bro?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

opus111 posted:

how many dimes you bedded by whining to them about dudebros, bro?
none, women like me because i am a smart, funny guy. also my face is super pretty so they go for that as well.

it's so weird how i've managed to find happiness and enough physical romance without having to take advantage of drunk girls it's almost like i'm a good person and not a worthless pile of poo poo who is a detriment to the future of humanity

cams
Mar 28, 2003

seriously, the first reply to "you are a rapist taking advantage of women" is "WELL HOW MANY POINTS YOU GOT BRO" instead of "no i'm not a worthless sociopath who thinks that there is a scoreboard in space keeping track of how many pussies my dick has been in"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my repeated use of the word "worthless" is intentional. it helps point out that you are worthless and the world would be an objectively better place if someone slammed a brick against your head, ending your life. some dogs could eat you, too.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

gargageperson, pissbaby, gross, ugh.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

thinking is hard i can only draw self esteem from having sex with sad, desperate, lonely people =[

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol look at this loving loser who hasn't raped anyone

GET YO DICK WET SON

cams
Mar 28, 2003

oh wait this is the okcupid thread where people come together as worthless piles of poo poo to talk poo poo on people trying to connect with other human beings on a dating website, not where we admit how sad and lonely we are. this is my safe place for pretending that i am above anyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

you sound like you're off meds, tbh

• Locked thread