Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

What is the best way to put up a facade of normalcy in order to lure a female into my web, drench her in my digestive juices and drink her fluids? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

enraged_camel posted:

you sound like you're off meds, tbh
you posted something so stupid on an internet forum that urged another person to spend money just to let everyone else know how stupid you are

red titles are a great argument for capitalism

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Profondo Rosso posted:

What is the best way to put up a facade of normalcy in order to lure a female into my web, drench her in my digestive juices and drink her fluids? tia
continue living your life and if you see a girl you find attractive, smile at her and make eye contact and if she reciprocates, have a conversation with her where you come off as a human being worth having sex with

if you think this is difficult, kill yourself

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

cams posted:

you posted something so stupid on an internet forum that urged another person to spend money just to let everyone else know how stupid you are

yeah, i called a TV character a "lying whore" and someone got mad

i was happy they spent $10 for a custom title though, i felt validated

cams
Mar 28, 2003

enraged_camel posted:

yeah, i called a TV character a "lying whore" and someone got mad

i was happy they spent $10 for a custom title though, i felt validated
good strategy lean into it

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

cams posted:

bro. just chill. i don't think you realize how you're coming off.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

nutranurse posted:

for that to actually happen then you have to have less people like you who only want to date inside their race.

be the change you want to see.gently caress.

i only said its not that surprising when i see that. there are the obvious racists who say NO BLACKS but then there are regular people who probably would rather date their own race but are still open to another if they are hotter than a comparable of their own. i date a half Filipino lol so im doing just fine

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SaltLick posted:

regular people who probably would rather date their own race
this is literally racist

it is the definition of racist

you want to be making the argument that this doesn't make you a terrible person, which is tough but more reasonable. if you "want to date your own race", you are racist.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

continue living your life and if you see a girl you find attractive, smile at her and make eye contact and if she reciprocates, have a conversation with her where you come off as a human being worth having sex with

if you think this is difficult, kill yourself

negging and kino is way more efficient brah. if you want i can give you some tips on how to do it. I got with an HB7 yesterday.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

cams trying the true method of "pff whatever you GOON :smug:" while having more years and posts than most everyone else on the forum.

or they're off their meds either or

Edit: GBS posters making hyperbolic statements about random weirdos on the Internet. Gosh darn those meanies

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 14, 2015

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

cams posted:

good strategy lean into it

thanks for validating me

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cams posted:

this is literally racist

it is the definition of racist

you want to be making the argument that this doesn't make you a terrible person, which is tough but more reasonable. if you "want to date your own race", you are racist.

Uh it's only racist if it's a white person you shitlord, racism = power + prejudice

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

opus111 posted:

negging and kino is way more efficient brah. if you want i can give you some tips on how to do it. I got with an HB7 yesterday.

Teach me ur ways senpai

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Profondo Rosso posted:

Teach me ur ways senpai

just diss the things they obv care about a lot and brush their rear end and you're good to go, bro.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

LethalGeek posted:

cams trying the true method of "pff whatever you GOON :smug:" while having more years and posts than most everyone else on the forum.

or they're off their meds either or

Edit: GBS posters making hyperbolic statements about random weirdos on the Internet. Gosh darn those meanies
by making this post you acknowledge that you don't care for the words i am saying while simultaneously admitting that you give value to when i started posting here and the amount of times i hit submit reply

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cams posted:

by making this post you acknowledge that you don't care for the words i am saying while simultaneously admitting that you give value to when i started posting here and the amount of times i hit submit reply

It's gbs. U shouldn't care about the words anyone is saying hth

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey cams you're a dumb baby and/or a low quality troll. It's okay to have sex with drunk women or to talk to them in a weird way if your normal way isn't appealing. Using the word rape in these contexts makes light of what real rape is, just ask your household pets.

raton fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 14, 2015

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

Hey cams you're a dumb baby and/or a low quality troll.
but if i am the latter, that means you are playing into my trap by giving me attention. this means that no matter what, your post gives me at least half a point. check mate bitch

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Profondo Rosso posted:

It's gbs. U shouldn't care about the words anyone is saying hth

you replied to my post thus you cared about my post therefore you lose let me just put that up on a scoreboard

what is the conversion rate between one internet win point and one sex with a woman point? hard to balance cause the former is pretty low effort and the latter requires you to either a) be a decent person or b) be a sociopathic rapist, both hard levels to reach for most people apparently

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

but if i am the latter, that means you are playing into my trap by giving me attention. this means that no matter what, your post gives me at least half a point. check mate bitch

Second puppetmaster in as many pages oh my

The Whoreax
Sep 7, 2008
I speak for the wood.

meltdown over the okcupid thread of all things. how does that even happen

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cams posted:

you replied to my post thus you cared about my post therefore you lose let me just put that up on a scoreboard

what is the conversion rate between one internet win point and one sex with a woman point? hard to balance cause the former is pretty low effort and the latter requires you to either a) be a decent person or b) be a sociopathic rapist, both hard levels to reach for most people apparently

i hear its... over 9000 :cool:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

sex with a rotter - 1000 posts
sex with a white girl - 5000 posts
sex with an asian - 10,0000 posts

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

Second puppetmaster in as many pages oh my
jeff dunham is a puppetmaster. i've written less words than a sixth grade book report and for some reason like 10 people came out to defend themselves from me

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I stood next to him at the urinal and pressed my shoulder into his and sighed so now he really can feel for all those borderline raped women of the world.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

opus111 posted:

this is wrong if ur white and go on the Internet is a lot easier to get asian girls to sex ur penis than white ones

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cams posted:

jeff dunham is a puppetmaster. i've written less words than a sixth grade book report and for some reason like 10 people came out to defend themselves from me

Shut up moron

The Whoreax
Sep 7, 2008
I speak for the wood.

opus111 posted:

whats a rotter?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

opus111 posted:

hold on, even on the sad person scoreboard this is a bit weird. asian girls are SO loving EASY to gently caress, all you have to demonstrate is a) i'm white b) i am not a complete outcast from society

oh nm

but seriously white girl standards are waaaay higher than asian girls

i guess its possible this is warped by being fat and/or unattractive but i really have no way of judging that scale

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

usually a girl who is into games and high fantasy.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cams posted:

hold on, even on the sad person scoreboard this is a bit weird. asian girls are SO loving EASY to gently caress, all you have to demonstrate is a) i'm white b) i am not a complete outcast from society

oh nm

i guess its possible this is warped by being fat and/or unattractive but i really have no way of judging that scale

haha ur fat :owned:

The Whoreax
Sep 7, 2008
I speak for the wood.

opus111 posted:

usually a girl who is into games and high fantasy.

so a goon then

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

cams posted:

oh nm

can you not judge it because you're gay?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

opus111 posted:

but goonsir... *strokss chin hair thoughtfully* he may have a point...

cams
Mar 28, 2003

opus111 posted:

if i were gay i could still judge it because gay or straight, modern humans tend to find the same basic factors attractive in a mate. i am a thin, white male with great bone structure and beautiful hair. i legitimately do not know the struggles or problems that people who are overweight or unattractive face.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Sheep-Goats posted:

Shut up moron
seriously if you think people are saying things not worth responding to, you don't respond to them.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cams posted:

if i were gay i could still judge it because gay or straight, modern humans tend to find the same basic factors attractive in a mate. i am a thin, white male with great bone structure and beautiful hair. i legitimately do not know the struggles or problems that people who are overweight or unattractive face.

This but also struggles of people who don't have like mondo dongs

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

the goon-on-goon cannibalising in these dating threads is so loving riveting to read! i would love, love! to read more pages of it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Profondo Rosso posted:

This but also struggles of people who don't have like mondo dongs
not really though, how are people with huge cocks changing the odds of loving a woman? there is no point where the size of your dick comes into play of getting a woman to have sex with you unless you got her to have sex with you by saying "i have a huge cock" and then whipping it out to prove it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

toggle posted:

the goon-on-goon cannibalising in these dating threads is so loving riveting to read! i would love, love! to read more pages of it

U gotta help make them pages! !!# :justpost:

• Locked thread