Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

cams posted:

not really though, how are people with huge cocks changing the odds of loving a woman? there is no point where the size of your dick comes into play of getting a woman to have sex with you unless you got her to have sex with you by saying "i have a huge cock" and then whipping it out to prove it

Uv never done that???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
lol if you use okcupid to do anythign other than send pictures of your monster dong to strangers

cams
Mar 28, 2003

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

lol if you use okcupid to do anythign other than send pictures of your monster dong to strangers
i am actually 100% cool with this

it is completely honest advertising. you are saying, "here is my cock. it is what i am selling. i want to put it in you. would you let me put this in you?"

nothing more honest than that

naem
May 29, 2011

As a huge dong haver it's more like an expected bonus when you take you pants off and maybe she'll stick around longer and then stalk you for months after a break up

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Okcupid is terrible because the girls that validate me by letting me ignore them are way fatter and/or uglier than the ones on tinder

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I wanna know why some 18yo chick who's 57% to me messaged me. Not complaining but come on that's weird

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

LethalGeek posted:

I wanna know why some 18yo chick who's 57% to me messaged me. Not complaining but come on that's weird

Gold digger.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

she's probably a horny idiot. This applies to most 18 year olds regardless of gender

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

toggle posted:

the goon-on-goon cannibalising in these dating threads is so loving riveting to read! i would love, love! to read more pages of it

goon-on-goon cannibalising is why i have this gangtag. its totally my poo poo. bring it on.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

LethalGeek posted:

She thinks you're attractive. Women have an independent sexuality that is not just 'being a sex object to males'. Shocking, but true.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Women who like sex are sluts and weird. Although that is totally in the male interest, and should be encouraged if they weren't hate-filled beings that believe they are a lot more intelligent than then really are. Alas.....

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

To be fair the average 18 year old ain't messaging old goons on dating sites and I reserve my right to judge for that no matter their genitalia

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Any American girls here??? I need sex

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
She's prob not smoking hot, therefore it's not too weird since both men and women can look Really Good even in their 40s+. Though even if she's attractive, not all goons are gross ugly creeps

The male obsession with youth is creepy btw cuz the main appeal of a very young girl is her immaturity and ease to control. There are lots of beautiful women that are 'mature'. Patriarchy is real, and if ur a male not actively trying to dismantle it, you will be 1st against the wall when the femdom rev cums :redhammer:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

nutranurse posted:

goon-on-goon cannibalising is why i have this gangtag. its totally my poo poo. bring it on.

good goon-on-goon cannibalising is funny to read. this isn't :shrug:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

unassertive boy 99 posted:

She's prob not smoking hot, therefore it's not too weird since both men and women can look Really Good even in their 40s+. Though even if she's attractive, not all goons are gross ugly creeps

The male obsession with youth is creepy btw cuz the main appeal of a very young girl is her immaturity and ease to control. There are lots of beautiful women that are 'mature'. Patriarchy is real, and if ur a male not actively trying to dismantle it, you will be 1st against the wall when the femdom rev cums :redhammer:

it think its good because then it means more 35 year old MILFs for me, which are the best of all possible female variants.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

not all goons are gross ugly creeps

Good 1 friend :)

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
listen when it comes to game with the Womenfolk as i like to call them i have an outside game my strengths come from breaking them down on the dribble and acting as a faciliator for my teammates i'm great with the assists and such

personally i think im the john stockton of dishing pussy but that's just me imo

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

opus111 posted:

it think its good because then it means more 35 year old MILFs for me, which are the best of all possible female variants.

:hfive:

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Women would be dtf a lot more, way more often, if it wasn't for sexism. All dudes seem to enjoy if they got to get their gently caress on more. So it is just logical to be a feminist dude even for the worst gross selfish reasons -- but most dudes are atrocious levels of dumb and unfathomable degrees of petty that the situation is they cockblock themselves, way2go dumbos

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

....anyway, whatever the gently caress you're projecting here bucko.

Went back and looked and lol they're not even out of HS yet. Don't think this will go anywhere but at least it was different.

Chomp8645 posted:

Gold digger.

Ha I wish I had that kind of income.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

holy poo poo what happened in this thread I came back in and there's bodies all over the floor

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

I came here to ask some advice: the new girl at work who i have a crush on is a really high match w/ me on okcupid. I think we're hitting it off IRL but would it be uncouth to like check her profile or give her a "I like u" star?

i mean people post some fairly candid stuff about themselves so would she think it was weird that I looked on there like there'd be this unspoken "oh hey i see we both masturbate 3-5 a week" or whatever

but now i mostly just want to get trolled by "ironic" rapists, can someone please start an argument w me about biotruths

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i dunno meaningful relationships are overrated AF

lets just jump off a bridge who with me??

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Literal Carehaver posted:

i dunno meaningful relationships are overrated AF

lets just jump off a bridge who with me??

welll both of those will cure you lonlieness i guess. kinda makes you think

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ghaz posted:

I came here to ask some advice: the new girl at work who i have a crush on is a really high match w/ me on okcupid. I think we're hitting it off IRL but would it be uncouth to like check her profile or give her a "I like u" star?

i mean people post some fairly candid stuff about themselves so would she think it was weird that I looked on there like there'd be this unspoken "oh hey i see we both masturbate 3-5 a week" or whatever

but now i mostly just want to get trolled by "ironic" rapists, can someone please start an argument w me about biotruths

get in there son

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ghaz posted:

wet it up you silly goose

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Or don't poo poo where you eat i.e. workplace romances

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Ghaz posted:

send her a picture of your cock

that way she knows for sure

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

well im planning on asking her out next week which is why it would feel sorta weird to have to preface that like "he we should hang out sometime i think we'd have a lot of fun. actually im pretty sure because i did a little research into your preferences and appearance first ;)" imo weird at worst, tryhard at best

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

....anyway, whatever the gently caress you're projecting here bucko.

Went back and looked and lol they're not even out of HS yet. Don't think this will go anywhere but at least it was different.

Ha I wish I had that kind of income.

Her friend told her a story about how great it is to date an older man and she made fun of her friend at first but now she's going to give it a furtive go on the internet.

Or she's a hooker.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

this thread cured my agoraphobia

thanks thread

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Ghaz posted:

well im planning on asking her out next week which is why it would feel sorta weird to have to preface that like "he we should hang out sometime i think we'd have a lot of fun. actually im pretty sure because i did a little research into your preferences and appearance first ;)" imo weird at worst, tryhard at best

Check her profile to make sure you're the right race.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

:allears: All these meltdowns.

staberind fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Mar 14, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ghaz posted:

good luck!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Ghaz posted:

your ideal approach is to research her preferences and pepper those into your conversations with her. Don't tell her you actually looked up her profile lol. Figured that would have been obvious

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

nutranurse posted:

ive seen this person in real life.

How was the smell?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

your ideal approach is to research her preferences and pepper those into your conversations with her. Don't tell her you actually looked up her profile lol. Figured that would have been obvious

Just start listing off literally everything she says she likes in her profile

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is what drives a man to double homicide over pumpkins .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Ghaz posted:

Are you fifteen? Ask her out, don't even bring up okcupid until you've been officially dating for like, three months. Definitely don't say you've been researching her. The best research you can do to predict compatibility is to go on a date

Also, be prepared to be rejected, because judging from your posts I doubt your ability to accurately read a "hitting it off" situation

Good luck tho and I hope I'm wrong and you guys have a great time

• Locked thread