Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
there comes a time and place when all men must realize how weak and vulnerable they are in the face of the overbearing tyrant that is life. peasant or king, hero or coward, life will inexorably grind away one's hardened exterior and leave exposed the delicate innards. it's a comfort that man cannot conceive of the sheer enormity of time, as even the merest contemplation can break his fragile sanity and leave him a crumbling, babbling mess upon the floor.

what i am saying is that chocolate sucks and we should just drown ourselves in boiling strawberry jello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Nice segue from wafting poo poo bucket under stained MacGyver commode back to chocolate again, thanks bro.

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

TetsuoTW posted:

It's also an open bucket of poo poo sitting in the lounge.

Why do you have a bed in your lounge?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

EmptyVessel posted:

Why do you have a bed in your lounge?

Because you don't want your bedroom to smell like poo poo?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Karate Bastard posted:

Nice segue from wafting poo poo bucket under stained MacGyver commode back to chocolate again, thanks bro.

to be fair chocolate is basically just poo poo with sugar in it

EAT MORE FRUIT, JESUS

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Because you don't want your bedroom to smell like poo poo?

Isn't any room with a bed in it a bedroom? :downs:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Sappo569 posted:

Paint that up, throw some LED lights on it, and slap a Razer sticker or something on it

Could easily sell those for $500 a pop to gamers

And a pair of speakers screwed on the back.

"Don't just play the game - FEEL THE GAME!"

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Screaming Idiot posted:

to be fair chocolate is basically just poo poo with sugar in it

EAT MORE FRUIT, JESUS

Or eat the cacao beans raw, like they do where I live, if you are so drat worried about the poo poo and sugar. #ANCIENTMAYAN #LIFEHACK

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Desperado Bones posted:

Or eat the cacao beans raw, like they do where I live, if you are so drat worried about the poo poo and sugar. #ANCIENTMAYAN #LIFEHACK

DO I LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING OOMPAH-LOOMPAH TO YOU?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Aren't you supposed to boldface that?

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

Karate Bastard posted:

Never empty the bucket.

He who tops it off, drops it off.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This thread makes me happy I can't eat chocolate.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Gonna go out on a limb here and say chocolate is good.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Pomp posted:

Gonna go out on a limb here and say chocolate is good.

No. Chocolate is bad.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

pretty cool chocolate you have there

for a clown to eat

at the circus :twisted:

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
Noooooo

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Sappo569 posted:

Paint that up, throw some LED lights on it, and slap a Razer sticker or something on it

Could easily sell those for $500 a pop to gamers

What's wrong with old fashioned poopsocks?

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

Tiberius Thyben posted:

No. Chocolate is bad.

Sounds like someone has never had dark chocolate with sea salt.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

Sounds like someone has never had dark chocolate with sea salt.

Or chili.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Alhazred posted:

Or chili.

Or bacon.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

In fact, forget the chocolate. Just have chili with bacon.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

rydiafan posted:

In fact, forget the chocolate. Just have chili with bacon.

SHHHHH don't mention that you put things in chili or some people will be really really really unreasonably angry!

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
What's wrong with putting stuff in chili? I put lots of ketchup in mine all the time.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

John Murdoch posted:

What's wrong with putting stuff in chili? I put lots of ketchup in mine all the time.

Goons.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I put sunflower seeds and Sour Patch Kids in my chili. Robust flavor with a sweet bite.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

John Murdoch posted:

Sometimes I make food.

That statement will infuriate somebody, somewhere.

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Sometimes I make food.

That statement will infuriate somebody, somewhere.

No it won't. :mad:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Lifehackprotip: stop eating food, strain your nutrition from the air around you, silence the bleating of the flesh-things

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

John Murdoch posted:

I like my chili well done.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
when i make chili i just put an empty plastic bowl in the microwave for ten seconds and when it's done i pretend i finished it really quick and washed the bowl

and then

tears

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
It's cracked, but they did another one of those "lifehacks tested" lists:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/8-stupid-kitchen-hacks-tested-usefulness/

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Wonder how many of the comments are gonna be, "Well dumbass you just didn't do it right, you see.. *Post anal 10 list steps on doing something*"

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

RaspberryCommie posted:

I really really really hope they're right about the "put a bunch of garlic cloves between two bowls and shake the poo poo out of them to peel them" thing working. Can anyone else confirm?

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Jellymouth posted:

I really really really hope they're right about the "put a bunch of garlic cloves between two bowls and shake the poo poo out of them to peel them" thing working. Can anyone else confirm?

I've seen/read it confirmed in GWS's Restaurant Industry thread, along with "the sound it makes will get your throat cut in any kitchen I've ever worked in."

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I thought poking a hole in the egg was something everyone learned as a child. Nothing qualifies as a lifehack if they sell devices made specifically for its purpose.

Although now that I think about it it's a very ridiculous device.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Jellymouth posted:

Confirming it would only require two bowls and a head of garlic, but those things aren't in the average basement so I understand why you had to ask the internet.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Actual garlic-based lifehack that makes peeling easier: Put the cloves into a glass of water for five minutes before peeling.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

RaspberryCommie posted:

That butter one is peak life hack. Use a microwave to heat butter but not by putting the butter in the microwave :downs:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Jellymouth posted:

I haven't tried that one specifically, but it was on one of Gordon Ramsay's cooking shows (a British one where he teaches you how to cook, not an American one where he yells a lot about bad stuff), so I'd buy it. Similarly, if you just wanna peel one clove, crush it just enough to break the skin with the side of your knife and it's a lot easier to peel. This came up earlier in the thread and people said it was bullshit because they crushed the entire thing, ignoring the fact that you're only supposed to break skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

LoonShia posted:

Actual garlic-based lifehack that makes peeling easier: Put the cloves into a glass of water for five minutes before peeling.

If you need to relieve aggression, pop them in a tupperware thing and shake it like you're trying to kill it.