Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

watching someone have a psychotic break is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
drat.

Looks like I kicked a hornet's nest.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

watching someone have a psychotic break is pretty cool

Around here psychotic breaks are like drum breaks.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Yeah I mean nobody misses grover but I guess I don't see the point of digging him up to re-crucify him either.

But if its your jam then this is the thread! No waiver required to proceed, even without gip endorsement.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Grover never pretended to be in the military, now take your loving pills.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'm all in favor of mocking him for the dumb poo poo he'd do/post/build/probate over, but he didn't do much to get genuinely angry about.

If we're gonna dig up fuckwits for that, I nominate m0t.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Smoke Crack

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

Casimir Radon posted:

Grover never pretended to be in the military, now take your loving pills.

Sometimes I pretend I'm not in the military. Should I be crucified?

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Zeris posted:

Yeah I mean nobody misses grover but I guess I don't see the point of digging him up to re-crucify him either.

But if its your jam then this is the thread! No waiver required to proceed, even without gip endorsement.

Dead horses don't beat themselves in gip.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Nah Smoke Crack just failed to deliver on some patches or whatever, m0t literally posted classified OPLAN specifics and poo poo

\/ poo poo totally forgot about that disregard what I said \/

iyaayas01 fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 14, 2015

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
smoke crack bitched out on drinking smirnoff ice during a power hour while live streaming so hes a total dorklord

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I know he's pre GiP, but GI Joe Dirtbag was the worst.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

Nah Smoke Crack just failed to deliver on some patches or whatever, m0t literally posted classified OPLAN specifics and poo poo

\/ poo poo totally forgot about that disregard what I said \/
OPSEC be damned, Smoke Crack is a bitch!

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009

Spacman posted:

gently caress that chunk of feces; do you talk about that time you caught clap from a Thai ladyboy?

Exactly, burn all memory of that fucker out. You can keep your clap and NO CONTRACTORS sign you tremendous fuckup. How is that Obamacare working for your dribbling penis?

No, antibiotics are for autism, jam the thing that looks like an umbrella down his dick.

these fuckin civvies will never know what its like... having your battle buddy go limp in you rmouth as the O-6 NJP's him over grooming regulations, the silent sharing of lotion on overwatch, days spent praying for death and seconds watching it take those closest to you, red rings flashing in the rec room like tears in the rain. hot days, hot nights, sweat dust and leatherstorm winds whipping the troops spirits into a fighting frenzy, howls in the night as self abuse and debasement run rampant like Ares' bloody precum in the Thracian camps. keep the faith debbil dawg, semper phi and whatever

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Lazy Reservist posted:

I know he's pre GiP, but GI Joe Dirtbag was the worst.

He apparently lived literally just down the road from where I grew up, same county and maybe even the same town technically

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

smoke crack bitched out on drinking smirnoff ice during a power hour while live streaming so hes a total dorklord

Not to nitpick, but he bitched out on drinking like 4 loko or some poo poo.

I was the one who actually did do the smirnoff ice power hour for no real reason other than to mock him.

E: holy poo poo the last two pages :catstare:

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Godholio posted:

I'm all in favor of mocking him for the dumb poo poo he'd do/post/build/probate over

It was really funny until you stopped to think about how his family was living in that death trap. Then it was hilarious.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Oh hey.. Thats a bunch of posts in the idiots thread.

Lets see whats going on in th....

:yikes:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

sausage paddy posted:

these fuckin civvies will never know what its like... having your battle buddy go limp in you rmouth as the O-6 NJP's him over grooming regulations, the silent sharing of lotion on overwatch, days spent praying for death and seconds watching it take those closest to you, red rings flashing in the rec room like tears in the rain. hot days, hot nights, sweat dust and leatherstorm winds whipping the troops spirits into a fighting frenzy, howls in the night as self abuse and debasement run rampant like Ares' bloody precum in the Thracian camps. keep the faith debbil dawg, semper phi and whatever

:golfclap:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

sausage paddy posted:

Holy poo poo. They did send a poet.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

sausage paddy posted:

~an sof marine~

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What happened here.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Grover apparently just earned a "Beyond the Grave" achievement.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

sausage paddy posted:

GiP hover text

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

LCL-Dead posted:

Grover apparently just earned a "Beyond the Grave" achievement.

I barely pay attention to half the poo poo that goes on here. While we 're on the subject, why did Hageteka stop posting here?

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Booblord Zagats posted:

GiP hover text

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

sausage paddy posted:

Goddamn masterpiece

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
This is gayer than my haircut.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

sausage paddy posted:

I don't know art but I know what I like.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

I barely pay attention to half the poo poo that goes on here. While we 're on the subject, why did Hageteka stop posting here?

he's dead jim

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

speaking of dead, anyone seen spacman post in th past couple days cuz homie was having a fuckin meltdown

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Grover's got more confirmed kills than a laser equipped F-22 ever will

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
You know you're a loving spaz when GiP feels the need to defend grover over your dumb poo poo

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

go3 posted:

Grover's got more confirmed kills than a laser equipped F-22 ever will

You sure? The plane has turned on it's pilot and killed them at least one time.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's a lot of retarded morons who post in this subforum, so you're a special snowflake when the dude with his eyes too far apart after a shrapnel blast thinks you should back off.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

holy lol

2:10 "goddam you people are dumb"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
War is the act of wondering why friendly fire rates aren't actually *that* high

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013