Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
eric schmidt is reportedly getting laid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

eric schmidt is reportedly getting laid

gross

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

THC posted:

he has his assistants pick out attractive female google employees to join him on yachting trips

he spent millions soundproofing his loft (one of them) so people wouldn't hear him loving his employees

thats doing mating season right

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

you mad that hes rich and getting mad pussy?

he mad

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

he can bang any bitch he wants but he does it with employees which is extremely unprofessional and unethical

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Isn't his soundproof loft more likely some sort of 50 shades of gray bdsm sex dungeon?

Or a Dexter plastic sheeting covered murder lab?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

THC posted:

he can bang any bitch he wants but he does it with employees which is extremely unprofessional and unethical

THC posted:

he's only 2 years older than my dad but he looks worse than my dead grandpa

its still gross

imagine having to watch his odd bloated face contort as you take his weird possibly waxed bloated dick to keep your job

it would be gross even if they werent employees

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*sniffs the air curiously* hmmm.. Smells like a mad bad gettin piss in the 'pos.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

eric schmidt said about privacy, (paraphrasing slightly) "if you didn't do anything bad you should have nothing to worry about"

he visited North Korea despite the wishes of the US government, and DPRK used it as propaganda

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

when schmidt was asked if he could look at anyone's information at google he said "yes, but i would get fired" which i guess says more about how lovely google's secure-by-design is

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cardboard Box A posted:

Isn't his soundproof loft more likely some sort of 50 shades of gray bdsm sex dungeon?

the second is why google now added the coveted 'where is the closest abandoned culvert' from siri queries

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
i keep reading about this guys yacht and mixing him up with forrest timothy hayes

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

Cardboard Box A posted:

yep. he got banned from a bdsm club in san francisco for being way too loving creepy when he first moved back to the bay area when he joined google

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

MS had those alleged wife swapping rings but idk if gates was ever implicated

schmidt is basically the devil

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

THC posted:

MS had those alleged wife swapping rings but idk if gates was ever implicated

schmidt is basically the devil

no, that was just the Xbox division

schmidt has a sex dungeon / dog kennel hybrid though

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

SIGSEGV posted:

yeah that's why j allard makes snowshoes or some bullshit

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

SIGSEGV posted:

IIRC, it was post-Xbox Allard who was involved in the sex right

so it at the very least involved the Zune division

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

is this real talk or like a running joke fan fiction

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

PleasureKevin posted:

its real

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

J Allard was fired specifically because of the Microsoft corporate wife-swapping ring.

IDK anything about Eric Schmidt.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PleasureKevin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmkzaYwU4g&t=4514s

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
was he like loving on the clock or something? how is that a fireable offense

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

A Pinball Wizard posted:

A VP running a sex ring that includes his reports and goes all the way down to secretaries?

Yeah why would that be an HR issue idgi.

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

A Pinball Wizard posted:

he was loving coworkers wives and it went south

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Pinterest Mom posted:

A VP running a sex ring that includes his reports and goes all the way down to secretaries?

Yeah why would that be an HR issue idgi.

the talent deficit posted:

he was loving coworkers wives and it went south

oh yeah thats kinda bad

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

"WSJ posted:

Elon Musk, chief executive of Tesla Motors Inc. and Space Exploration Technologies Inc., says autonomous driving isn’t all that difficult to achieve.

“I view it as a solved problem. We know exactly what to do and we will be there in a few years,” Mr. Musk said at the Nvidia Corp. graphical processor conference in San Jose, Calif., on Tuesday.

A fully autonomous vehicle that is much safer than a person “is much easier than you would think,” he said. “In the distant future people may outlaw driver cars. You can’t have a person operating a two-ton death machine!”

Mr. Musk has said Tesla plans to be the first company to offer customers an autopilot feature. “I think we will be the leader in autonomous cars that you can actually buy,” he said.

Nvidia, which produces visual computing technology, is a supplier to Tesla and provides the processor that helps to power its 17-inch multimedia display and other functions inside the car.

Jen-Hsun Huang, the chief executive officer of Nvidia, participated in a question-and-answer session with Mr. Musk at the conference. Mr. Huang said the power of new machine-learning capabilities will cause a big bang in capabilities for self-driving vehicles.

Nvidia is making available in May its autonomous vehicle development platform, using the company’s processors, to auto makers and researchers.

Tesla is set to announce on Thursday an over-the-air update to existing Model S customers that Mr. Musk said would address so-called range anxiety, or the fear of running out of power in an electric car.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

"We refused to participate in the orgy of sex - and our relationship with Microsoft disrupted"
Relations between local distributors computing giants have always been sensitive, but the claim of EIM technologies in a claim filed - sets a new standard ■ EIM was one of the largest distributors of Microsoft software in Israel by mid-2005

Relations between local distributors computing giants have always been sensitive. However, EIM's claim against Microsoft technologies, in a claim filed against the company - sets a new standard.
EIM was one of the largest distributors of Microsoft software in Israel by mid-2005, then did the agreement between the companies. According to her, filed a response to the defense a few days ago and the Tel Aviv District Court reached "Globes", its relationship with Microsoft broke down. This is because its members refused to participate in the orgy of sex and drugs as part of Microsoft's cruise in May 2005 to distributors in Israel and Turkey.

"CRUISE invited by Microsoft representatives or their representatives, women that deal in providing sexual services for a fee," the suit states. "On the voyage of the above, Microsoft representative encouraged the participants to spend time with women sailing above, including the receipt of such services. It was also proposed to them to consume substances that appear to be contraband. "US officials attending the cruise Microsoft did not oppose the move, make it clear in EIM.

translated from hebrew

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

Elon Musk posted:

“I view it as a solved problem. We know exactly what to do and we will be there in a few years,” Mr. Musk said at the Nvidia Corp. graphical processor conference in San Jose, Calif., on Tuesday.

step 1: go forward
step 2: steer around obstacles
step 3: stop

loving simple rite?

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
coming from the dude who's pulling off

step 1: launch into space
step 2: deploy payload
step 3: land it on a boat

maybe?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

sure, the car can drive itself.

but can it safely navigate unfamiliar terrain with people, other cars, and animals occasionally being in the way?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

but can it safely navigate unfamiliar terrain with people, other cars, and animals occasionally being in the way?

he said we know how to solve that

mass genocide

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

how well does it handle drunk drivers

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

wasnt there also some intrigue where Larry was dating another Google exec and then Schmidt out-alpha'd Larry and stole Larry's girlfriend or whatever and now she's unemployed on suicide watch

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i didn't hear the part about schmidt

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

THC posted:

wasnt there also some intrigue where Larry was dating another Google exec and then Schmidt out-alpha'd Larry and stole Larry's girlfriend or whatever and now she's unemployed on suicide watch

i thought that was sergey

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

was it? christ, they all need to be purged.

i mean you really have to question the maturity level of these people. unprofessional motherfuckers

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

honestly i have serious misgivings about the phrase "out-alpha" as i find it possible to suspect that something else happened

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

"hey would you like to join our swinger club featuring the people you work under/above/alongside every single day?"

I would literally rather be waterboarded than do that. who hears about that and is like "oh boy! sign me the gently caress up!!!"

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

THC posted:

"hey would you like to join our swinger club featuring the people you work under/above/alongside every single day?"

I would literally rather be waterboarded than do that. who hears about that and is like "oh boy! sign me the gently caress up!!!"

someone who is terrified for their job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
reminder that schmidt was hired "to be the adult" since the original google founders understood they were just dumb college kids

• Locked thread