Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

OldAlias posted:

it's quite inferior to poutine

this rabbit poutine is really good

what kind of rear end in a top hat eats rabbit poutine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

sounds great actually

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

:3:

OldAlias posted:

i was in this situation once, i paid for it by selling myself to medical trials. the study i was doing at the time testing allergy medication which paid me ~$6000. there are many amusing ways to make money. i was once paid $2000 to smoke government weed and drive a car around an obstacle course

text me

no really, text me. tell me how you got into this poo poo because im poor as gently caress and i will sell my soul for rent

Hockeyman
Dec 19, 2003

I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Chorrax posted:

The president of my university was pulling in 300k and I don't think I ever remember him doing anything except giving a speech at graduation where his main idea was "The job market sucks right now, so even though most of you will remain underemployed you can atleast be proud of the fact that you earned a degree."

Yeah, that's usually how it works. In most states the Pres. of a state university is an entirely political job and the sole qualification is your ability to raise money - state or privately. See - the revolving door of University of Illinois presidents over the last 10 years. Overlook all sorts of terrible stuff so long as that new library gets built, and you overlook paying Ron Zook for being horrible.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

sounds great actually

do they serve it on a wooden board

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

mmm nothing better than a soggy mush of potatoes and old oil! not mush enough? how about some gravy or wrapping it up in a steamy bag?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wow that does sound gross! but we were talking about poutine

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

california fries are great. fries, carne asada, pico, cheese, and sourcream or guac if you want it. great to split betwee nseveral drunk people.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i've never had poutine or rabbit.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nintendo Kid posted:

haha you think that's low??? try this!!!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/taco-in-a-bag/

"The chip bag serves as a shell for the tacos!"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

here is a picture of california fries

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

SynthOrange posted:

lmao

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

SynthOrange posted:

and you have to carry a fork to eat it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

duTrieux. posted:

i've never had poutine or rabbit.

buy a 6 pack of cheap beer, get a styrofoam container of poutine and watch trailer park boys

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Nintendo Kid posted:

and you have to carry a fork to eat it

you can just dump it into your mouth

or stick your face in there like a feed bag

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

DNova posted:

you can just dump it into your mouth

or stick your face in there like a feed bag

you gotta hook the bag handles around your ears for pro style

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

well yeah obviously

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

what kinda hosed up tostitos do you buy with handles

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
a few of the bars here in sf have poutine, and one even has loaded poutine that comes with pieces of really juicy flank steak and it's awesome

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Gus Hobbleton posted:

text me
no really, text me. tell me how you got into this poo poo because im poor as gently caress and i will sell my soul for rent

i will give you a handful of resources. the last trial i did was miserable, testing heavy anti-psychotics(paid handsomely at least) but the study before that and my upcoming study are testing opiates so that owns.

anyways.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/
http://www.canadatrials.com/
https://www.ciscrp.org/

check your local papers, metro ads etc. even google your city + medical trials and you might find something. i'm not sure where you live or i'd try to give you more specific information. if you don't live in a large city you might not have an industry for it but some will pay for your transportation (even internationally but that could be sketchy). just, do your research on the drugs beforehand. maybe avoid phase 1 trials as they've never been tested on humans. a lot of stuff is just reformulations or new methods of administration in any case, or perhaps the drugs have been approved in europe but not yet NA. universities will have studies also, but they pay less generally. universities have paid me to take dexedrine and get my brain scanned for a few hundred bucks, been paid to monitor my sleep over a weekend, even to get real drunk and answer a questionnaire. idk be tenacious about hunting for these things.

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

duTrieux. posted:

i would be okay with the keffiiyeh making it to the west

where were you in 2008?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

focal ischemia posted:

where were you in 2008?

lord if i know

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

focal ischemia posted:

where were you in 2008?
installing visual studio

remember this guy? good times

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

jony ive aces posted:

installing visual studio

he looks like those pics where they took ~1/2 of the face and mirrored it to humorous effect

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

jony ive aces posted:

installing visual studio

very disappointed this isn't the googly-eyed animated gif :colbert:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

bobbilljim posted:

he looks like those pics where they took ~1/2 of the face and mirrored it to humorous effect

microsoft's stock photography always includes at least one goofy looking motherfucker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ahem... folks? lets get back on track here

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

on it, chief

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

book em, danno

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

rude

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

hmm i dunno if this is legit. what's the stretch goal?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:qq: the pictures thread is being defiled by pictures of a red raccoon and its literally KILLING the vibe of this forum :qq: and i just cant loving stand it anymore oh my god do something :qq:

literal people posting itt about collegechat about the previous thread incarnation

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
they're not raccoons

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

sweet posting station

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

i loving love red pandas

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Silver Alicorn posted:

they're not raccoons

:qq: people are posting thing i dont care about :qq: now im posting things that other people dont care about but i dont care!!!! :qq: so its FINE forget what i said last week

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:is a loving idiot, gives life advice: heh heh this is a good thraed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

• Locked thread