Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Cat Face Joe posted:

we are excited to partner with new and zany ideas llc to assist with our rebranding

our new partnership, the entertainment branding on-line agreement, will help further the gamersgate mission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

quote:

Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
lmao noooooooooooooope

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Notorious QIG posted:

"we're proud to announce our rebranding effort. henceforth we shall be known as the 'krazy key kollective'"

"In Steam!? In Sale!!"
Prices Slashed Brutally!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
final fantasy type 0 looks like hot garbage but i hear people saying it's actually good??

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

final fantasy type 0 looks like hot garbage but i hear people saying it's actually good??

it's the honeymoon period

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Yodzilla posted:

its really bad

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Doom & Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom & Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Notorious QIG posted:

Doom & Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom & Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!

i'm the manga mario

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

epic!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Help Nigel, Mike, Johnny and Francis, four nerdy friends, to fight their way through the funniest quest they ever had!
Trapped in a fantasy world and mistaken for Heroes, those four nerds will have to deal with long journeys, hundreds of enemies, villains, super villains and even an Unnamed super villain!
Will they be destined to become real Heroes? Will they manage to return home?
Will they manage to find a good Pizza restaurant in this weird fantasy world?

An epic and yet comic adventure of over 20 hours of gameplay!
Huge customization of your party!
Over 500 items, between potions, weapons, armour and accessories!
Over 200 special Powers and attacks!
An immersive and rich world, with tons of locations, cities, dungeons, secrets and challenges!
Over 300 enemies to defeat!

Proudly powered by RPG Maker, XNA and Love!

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

whoa nothing in that description said the game would have hot springs scenes that give me major boners

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
will it have a hot spring tit ogling minigame like asura's wrath

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

im the catgirl

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Notorious QIG posted:

im the catgirl

*sends mass text to all of yospos*

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hmm?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

the fan translation on the psp is p good and reviews are showing positive so idk what your on about

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Notorious QIG posted:

*sends mass text to all of yospos*

youre learning

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
splat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Fpho8G1SQ

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

this game was made by white men

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

"we're proud to announce our rebranding effort. henceforth we shall be known as the 'krazy key kollective'"

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"In Steam!? In Sale!!"
Prices Slashed Brutally!

comparing to hate & terror groups... you'd better BELIEVE this is going on gamergate harassment dot tumblr dot com

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

cant wait for the (in this order) child, pregnant woman, and sjw mods

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
carmageddon is awesome

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

As a Millennial I posted:

comparing to hate & terror groups... you'd better BELIEVE this is going on gamergate harassment dot tumblr dot com

fun story: so dc was planning a limited edition release of one of their batgirl comics with a unique cover showing the joker holding batgirl hostage after painting a clown smile on her face and threatening her with a gun, while a single tear rolls down her face in fear. for reasons i dont know, dc has decided to pull this cover. naturally this is a sign of SJWS TRYING TO CENSOR WHITE MALE FREE SPEECH and so now gamergate has created a hashtag entitled #changethecover (which hilariously enough, i do not see a single person in that hashtag actually trying to change the cover). theyve also done things like photoshop various gamergate leaders faces onto the joker and anita's face onto batgirl

because video game journalism ethics, or something

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Notorious QIG posted:

this game was made by white men

:monocle:

e: also i have no idea what the gently caress that hearthstone thing is you tweeted about quiggy, it was like trying to read gibberish

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i mean like i know carmageddon has always been ~*~edgy~*~ but goddamn reincarnation just looks like it is trying way too hard

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

e: also i have no idea what the gently caress that hearthstone thing is you tweeted about quiggy, it was like trying to read gibberish

long story short the player amaz, who runs a team called archon and a tournament series called pinnacle, has been working on setting up pinnacle 4, which will have some slots open to the general public, a first for pinnacle. apparently one of the guys responsible for setting up the tournament hosed some stuff up, reddit noticed, and immediately got pissed off at him because he's taking ARE JOBS ARE HEARTHSTONE SPOTS and never gave him a chance to explain what happened or anything

reddit is loving dumpster fire and i hope it dies

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

oh also any references to (g)hosty is a reference to former archon player hosty, who was caught cheating during a tournament and almost immediately expelled from the team. amaz said that his expulsion had "nothing to do with his cheating" which is weird or w/e but who gives a poo poo, if you really care that much about ~the integrity of esports~ just be glad hosty is gone i guess

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

reddit will never die because it's a haven for racists, misogynists, and homophobes with a veneer of animal pictures and funny images

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Cat Face Joe posted:

reddit will never die because it's a haven for racists, misogynists, and homophobes with a veneer of animal pictures and funny images

stormfront: meme edition

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Notorious QIG posted:

stormfront: meme edition

stealing this :ninja:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Its liberal lashings of ultraviolence are once again mingled with crude, absurdist humour. Destroying a rival will cause the race announcer to proudly shout "Wrecked 'em!" and just in case you didn't get the joke, if you destroy every rival he shouts "All the Wrecked 'ems!". Running over pedestrians is accompanied by messages such as "Bacon Slicer!" "Splatter Bonus!" or simply "Shut up!". Even the car upgrade screen gets in on the action, with plentiful references to bigger rods or filling her up.

no word on whether CUNNING STUNT BONUS is still in but I think it's a good bet

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

i mean like i know carmageddon has always been ~*~edgy~*~ but goddamn reincarnation just looks like it is trying way too hard

what's so try hard about it? you race silly cars with giant blades on them and run people over

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

repetitive and grindy. also the localized voice acting is amazingly shoddy and sounds awful.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

what's so try hard about it? you race silly cars with giant blades on them and run people over

jumping to a random point in that trailer, i see, in quick succession, a grandmother get run over, a shirtless woman with giant pointy tits get run over, and a comically obese policewoman get run over. it's the middle school boy's idea of maturity. no not all games need to be mature and a game can be comically violent for the sake of comic violence but goddamn at least try to do something more creative than "fat woman get hit by car :hurr:"

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
duke nucarmageddon? car nukem forever? gotta workshop these

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

jumping to a random point in that trailer, i see, in quick succession, a grandmother get run over, a shirtless woman with giant pointy tits get run over, and a comically obese policewoman get run over. it's the middle school boy's idea of maturity. no not all games need to be mature and a game can be comically violent for the sake of comic violence but goddamn at least try to do something more creative than "fat woman get hit by car :hurr:"

there's nobody topless in carmageddon lol

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Notorious QIG posted:

fun story: so dc was planning a limited edition release of one of their batgirl comics with a unique cover showing the joker holding batgirl hostage after painting a clown smile on her face and threatening her with a gun, while a single tear rolls down her face in fear. for reasons i dont know, dc has decided to pull this cover. naturally this is a sign of SJWS TRYING TO CENSOR WHITE MALE FREE SPEECH and so now gamergate has created a hashtag entitled #changethecover (which hilariously enough, i do not see a single person in that hashtag actually trying to change the cover). theyve also done things like photoshop various gamergate leaders faces onto the joker and anita's face onto batgirl

because video game journalism ethics, or something

i really wish they had gone with #comicghazi

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

repetitive and grindy. also the localized voice acting is amazingly shoddy and sounds awful.

yeah, that's to be expected. i haven't played much of type-0 yet, but i'll keep this in mind. i can see the grind on the horizon because it calls out that to get exp, units must be in the active battle party.

story is good so far, though. and they did a good job on a lot of the textures, it looks like a ps3 game and not a ps4 game, but it definitely doesn't look like a psp game.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

there's nobody topless in carmageddon lol

are we watching the same video? go to 0:59, there's a very clearly shirtless woman wearing what appear to be missile nosecones over her tits who gets gibbed by a drill on the front of a monster truck

kk driving home now you can keep discussing if you want and ill respond later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

are we watching the same video? go to 0:59, there's a very clearly shirtless woman wearing what appear to be missile nosecones over her tits who gets gibbed by a drill on the front of a monster truck

kk driving home now you can keep discussing if you want and ill respond later

haha! I've been playing since alpha and haven't seen that pedestrian before

• Locked thread