Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Cracking up walking down the street listening to Ho Ho craziness and to Santa throwing down with Auks. Good one.

Authorman posted:

Zouks, Swaz, and PFT as himself hosting. Scott is the only one playing a character.

Let the savaging of Scott's improv begin.
I would love this. I mean that's a great lineup and they would all put Scott in his place with or without improv anyway. Stay in your lane, Scotty!

Drunkboxer posted:

"The Whiney Bunch"
Marc Maron, Besser, and Todd Glass

"The Funny Joke"
Chelsea Peretti, and Adam Scott
ughhhh. UGGHHHHHH.

I'm bored just thinking about these. It took me such a long time to warm up to Besser even on I4H.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Here's my dream lineup: PFT yelling I WISH YOU WOULD over and over for a god drat hour haha.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
PFT keeps saying hello at the start of almost every podcast. Getting real tired of that bit over here...

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Some HUGE news for Dabny fans at the end of today's epi.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Gotta love these call in shows.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Horatio Sanz actually managed to lower the bar for his incoherent character work which is pretty impressive

cams
Mar 28, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Horatio Sanz actually managed to lower the bar for his incoherent character work which is pretty impressive
to be fair, it does sound like he walked on stage and everyone decided he was playing Kanye

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Also this is the second week in a row I haven't skipped the ads.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Wait I had no idea that was Horatio

Nick Kroll is kind of grating after a few minutes but he giggles and it's hilarious.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Shnooks posted:

Wait I had no idea that was Horatio

Could have sworn that was really Kanye!

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Was really hoping Paul Scheer would come out but still great ep. C+

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

The crowd reacting to 'plastic surgery accident' is the best thing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
That episode went places.

Loved the audible "Oh my loving God" from the crowd when Scott brought up recording Todd and Baby toward the end. Wish we could've heard from that guy why that particular part set him off.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Kroll making the OD joke and everyone in the room but him making a Harris connection was pretty intense.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I always love when Lapkus is playing a male character and they forget and call her "she" or "her".

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Horatio was far, far more meh than usual.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I thought he was a lot of fun. Were you imagining his penis prop?

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
I am offended.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It is hilarious to me that Michael Ableson is one of the first names people will see when they go on the Earwolf guest page alongside people like Tears for Fears and JJ Abrams

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

He is probably more famous than like 4 of those other people

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

It is hilarious to me that Michael Ableson is one of the first names people will see when they go on the Earwolf guest page alongside people like Tears for Fears and JJ Abrams

who/what is BDT and how low does your self-respect have to be to let yourself get billed as "the girl"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They were big in podcasting before the professionals got involved. I think it's still going. Think I listened to an episode or two but don't remember caring that much, but I've always hated that name too.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I think living a lifetime of people butchering the name "Chemda" made "the girl" a little more dignified.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

They've shown up on NNF a couple of times. They're pretty lame.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
KATG was one of my favorite podcasts when I started listening to them back in like 2007-2008, mainly because it was daily and they had a lot of cool guests. Haven't listened to them in a loooong time, though; kind of lost its luster after they broke up :smith:

wafflesnsegways
Jan 12, 2008
And that's why I was forced to surgically attach your hands to your face.

cams posted:

to be fair, it does sound like he walked on stage and everyone decided he was playing Kanye

I don't know for sure, but it definitely sounds like this is what happened.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

TIG

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Tig and Tom are the perfect double-act.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
This ep is GREAT.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Garry Marshall is doing a new earwolf podcast.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
I hate these overly elaborate Would You Rather scenarios.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

If you stack enough funny things in a WYR Scott hires you to do some writing on his TV show.

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
Tig Notaro is a comedy genius but Scott getting bored of her oblivious act and asking her when she was going to spin it into gold was brilliant.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

I'm happy sinbad is up there , that was the funniest Hollywood handbook I've ever heard

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Terror Sweat posted:

I'm happy sinbad is up there , that was the funniest Hollywood handbook I've ever heard

His Never Not Funny was really good too.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Never been a Tig fan. (Man, I really don't like deadpan comedians, I guess. Or the ones who stifle laughter and actively try to be as dry and aloof as possible.) Loved when Tom Leykis turned up though.

Intrigued to hear this new PFTcast, after you guys got me into Dead Authors.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Once again, a band I have never ever heard of. Scott really is just as old and ridiculous as Matt Besser.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Claudia!

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Neil!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

ArtVandelay posted:

Once again, a band I have never ever heard of. Scott really is just as old and ridiculous as Matt Besser.

There's always been this crossover between music and comedy, but it's really weird how comedians have just the worst, most boring taste in music ever. If it doesn't have acoustic guitars they just don't want to know.

At least Brian Posehn stands out for having a different taste to everyone else.